We had a fabulous 2night stopover in Dubai and stayed at the Palace. We had a basic room which was more than adequate overlooking the back of the complex. The location was perfect and within easy walking distance of the Dubai Mall and the Khalifa. The staff were extremely helpful, the breakfast divine including GF options and the cabanas at the pool appreciated. The concierge was helpful in planning a tour of the city. Not a bad moment at this simply beautiful and peaceful place. Would jump at the chance to stay again. Thank you to all the staff involved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cancelon, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai