We stayed here for 2 nights in July and the only negative was that we didnt stay longer! This hotel is simply beautiful - classic arabian style, huge beautiful rooms, the biggest breakfast buffet i have ever seen, and staff that deserve every accolade they have been given in other reviews - always smiling, always happy to help, so lovely. The location is great - right next to the Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa. Although its not cheap, I cant recommend this hotel highly enough - we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai