This hotel is calming amidst the hustle bustle of the modern Dubai, set overseeing the tallest building in the world Burj Khalifa, with the thousands of people trying to take a glimpse of the Burj, The Palace maintains its impeccable service from its pool overlooking the dancing fountain and the great food that is serve, it is one of the places you keep coming back for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai