We loved staying at this hotel, it is beautiful and the location is excellent! It is just behind the burj khalifa (the view is breathtaking) and walking distance from the dubai mall. We tried one of the restaurants, thiptara (thai) and it was very good. Our room had a view of the fountains which was great, we got to see multiple shows every night. We loved the hotel and would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai