My wife and I stayed only for a long weekend, however it was a truly wonderful experience.
The rooms are lovely, staff helpful and attentive and the breakfast was amazing.
If i had to complain about anything my only gripe would be the lack of sun loungers around the pool - a problem particularly on weekends. Staff do what they can to squeeze in and accommodate as many people as they can, however they can only do so much. You need to be down quick to get a spot!
Really like the 24 hour check in/check out that comes with suites - whatever time you check into the hotel, that is then your check out time on day of departure.
Will be back for sure!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai