What a fantastic stay Ihave had here at The Palace The Old Town with my 9 year old son. From the moment we arrived up to the moment we left we have been surrounded by gracious staff and beautiful Arabian architecture. The lobby is tastfully designed-with relaxing Arabic music in the background, cosy yet authentic Arabian furniture, Moroccan styled lamps and the scent of incense. You immediately feel you have been transported to the old Arabia. The hotel rooms are generous in size with either a fountain view or lake view. We chose the lake view and it was lovely to sit on the balcony after a full day of sightseeing and relax. Breakfast by the pool was a pleasure every morning. The staff were attentive and cared enough to remember your specific requests. They were personal without being intrusive. The hotel is a short stroll through the adjacent Souk Al Bahar to the Dubai Mall. Through the Souk you have easy access to loads of restaurants that are strategically placed around the lake so you can see the Fountain Show. There is no need to catch a taxi anywhere as most things are on your doorstep. Designer shops, banks, the Burj Khalifa, restaurants, a gold souk and more. I would have no hesitation in recommending the hotel. I plan to return to stay again next year with all my family. Thank you to all the Palace staff for making this trip with my son a truly memorable occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai