The Palace is a beautiful hotel in a near perfect location. We were upgraded from a standard room to a diplomatic suite, which was amazing - possibly bigger than a flat I used to live in! And the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. Breakfast was fantastic and the staff in the restaurant lovely and very helpful. Plenty of shops and restaurants within walking distance and there are always numerous taxis outside if you want to go further afield. I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely return next time I'm in Dubai - we only stayed for 2 days and I'm left wanting to experience more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai