Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Internet City
jaresorts.com
$902
$735
Jumeirah.com
Hilton Dubai Creek(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$136
$122
Travelocity
$479
$382
Agoda.com
  • Pool
JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$184
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$184
$174
Travelocity
$787
$357
  • Pool
Roda Al Murooj(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$190
$831
$762
Hotels.com
$65
$54
All reviewsbudget hoteltram stationsmall gymbusiness tripbusiness areawalking distancethe hotel is cleanemirates mallshort stayhouse keepingcomfortable stayhietaximarinasupermarketjbrpalm
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 21, 2012

the rooms are clean and nice, good service, nice & helpful staff, if your company has a Dubai office in Internet city, then its a cost effective and good choice to stay. their buffet breakfast doesn't have all the things you want but still it's good...!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Anisullah Q
Walidkhaled, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Internet City, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Dear Anisullah Q,

Thank you very much! We enjoy reading these reviews and appreciate the time it takes to share your experience.

We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

4 nights kind of ok. I would advise to stop these super expensive mandatory limo service. Even 5 stars allow yellow taxi. So why does staff impose limo? If you want shiny Dubai in the hotel avoid. It Is standard basic holiday in. Very nice staff no maps no real advise besides..limo. Perhaps some one should review salary and stop this.

2  Thank genevatourist

Dear genevatourist,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Trip Advisor.
Your feedback is helpful, and it will be used as an opportunity to communicate guest concerns to every member of our team. Thanks again.
Hope we'll have the chance to see you soon.

Regards,

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Hi, i just checked in today. I selected this hotel seeing the proactive response feom management of doing better on all negative comments. There are some good comments also. I must say that the stuffs are helpful. But the room I have just checked in 219 is not up to the mark with regards to cleanliness and services. May I request to hotel management to offer me a well expected room during my present stay rather next stay.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank smahbd
Walidkhaled, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Internet City, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Dear smahbd,

First of all let me take the opportunity to thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at when you are in Dubai.
We apologize for some of the shortcomings you experienced during your stay. Regarding the hotel expectation, as we have spoken over the phone we have tried all our best to accommodate to your specific desires and needs by proposing the standard with large toilet to the standard that you are currently staying at. I am sorry we don't have more options in our rooms’ category.
Once again, we feel disappointed that you aren’t enjoying our property, consequently we recommend traveling to hotels that fit your expectations; to avoid such dissatisfaction in the future.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Nice luxurious hotel wit ha very good reception staff. They were very kindly and listenend attentionally about what i wanted and tried their best to solve my questions. I was very satisfied about their help and service. Rarely have i seen better service in any hotels. Guys keep the good work up! I had a very pleasant stay at your hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank dannyd84
Walidkhaled, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Internet City, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear dannyd84,
Thank you for taking the time to post your great review. I am sure you stayed at one of our newly rennovated rooms.
Our staff is our most important asset, and I am thrilled to hear that they were at your expectations. I will be sure to share your comments with them personally.

We are looking forward to your next vacation and we'll be more than happy to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect when we checked in yesterday. I knew that the hotel was in an area I wanted to be for my first night in Dubai and that this place was reasonably priced compared to its counterparts. I am a member of their preferred program and decided to do it.
Check in was swift and uneventful.
The room, one big bed was perfectly comfortable. The bathroom had limited amenities but fair enough. Most important, the room was immaculate.
The room has a free WiFi connection which worked well in my laptop. The lighting is excellent in the room and bathroom, an issue I often face in hotels far more expensive than this one.
There is a complimentary breakfast buffets: a variety of juice, coffee, yogurt, cereals, apples,
sweet breads, toast, etc. I did not eat there, (I enjoyed the coffee and juice) but other guests seemed to enjoy themselves. I appreciated the free newspaper in the morning.
I would definitely return to this hotel next month.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Walidkhaled, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Internet City, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012

Dear Cindy M,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor and with the travel community.

We are very delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Holiday Inn Express DIC team will be always at your full disposable next month and always ready to accommodate you.