“A great place to stay in Dubai”

Nuran Marina Services Residences
Ranked #5 of 296 Specialty Lodging in Dubai
Melbourne, Australia
“A great place to stay in Dubai”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My husband, 2 children and I arrived at the apartments very early in the morning at 8:30am after our international flight arrived. I knew check-in was not until 2:00pm but I thought I'd ask if we could have an early check-in. It was no trouble at all and we were so grateful to be given our room early. The Guest Relations staff were very helpful at booking taxis and giving us directions and advice on sightseeing. The Metro station is a very short walk away. A walk along the Marina after dark is very safe and a much cooler way to see Dubai than in the heat of the day. There are lots of reasonably priced casual restaurants on the Marina. Quiet, clean rooms, comfortable King sized beds, nice breakfast for UED 65.00 per person.Nice The White Company toiletries are supplied. Close walk to the Carrefours French Supermarket chain so you can stock up on any supplies, you can even cook in your apartment kitchen. The only criticism - no wifi in the apartments!!!! This is a modern day necessity for travelers. There is free wifi in the Foyer only, but the website makes it seem like it is free wifi all over the premises. There is free broadband internet in the apartments, but you need to connect with a cable, which was not compatible with our Mac Book. All in all, we were very happy and would recommend the Nuran Marina Serviced Residences.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The hotel is simply perfect. Spacious apartment with a wonderful balcony, very quite and very private and perfect clean. The customer service was very professional and perfect as it was my first experience to stay at the hotel and it shows how the management of the hotel taking good care of their employees to maintain a high standards of quality and customer service. The location is great, a 5 minute walk to the JBR Marina Walk just across the bridge.

I would like to thank Mr. Agar for the great customer service and hospitality.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Haythem S
Peterborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 29, 2013

If you want somewhere to stay in Dubai that is close to the amenities then use the nuran nuran apartments staff are very polite and helpful the desk is manned 24 hours and nothing is too much trouble good pool which looks out over the marina and 5 minute walk from the shopping mall perfect

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank sandra c
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Stayed in Nuran with my family for 5 nights. From start to end the services was fantastic. Room are very clean and specious. Only one Criticism the room tiles are cheap. Otherwise loved it. When I go Dubai next time I am going back there again.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Abdul M
Blackburn, england
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I went with my wife and my 2 children 17&15 yrs old to dubai for the second time. We enjoyed our stay at nuran marina residents. We were given an 4th floor 2 bedroom apartment looking over the marina. It was perfect, you can sit on the balcony and see the boats, dhows even rowers going pass all day. The staff at nuran were all great, from Irene to ladie to the security staff and all the house keeping staff who were very polite and always willing to help. I have no complaints and would go back again. As the previous review wrote, it is 5 mins away from the marina mall, a large grocery shop. About 10 min walk to the beech at JBR. The walk at JBR is where you'll find the night life, restaurants etc and much more. I have been to dubai previously but did not see this side of dubai too much. I'm glad I came it was fantastic location to look around the marina and Jumeirah beech resorts JBR. Loved it I'd do it again, I minor negative the pool for nuran serves 4 other small hotels. So it can get busy, it's not always but you need to be aware of it. A taxi from the airport and return shouldn't cost you more than 100 dirhams. If u go with the hotel it'll cost you 300 dirhams. I'd choose taxi, they're reliable and they'll take to your destination without any problems. Thank you & best wishes to all at nuran from salim Patel and family room 406.

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank PTLS41
Safwa, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stayed here for two nights with six of my friends in a three bed rooms apartment, we were delayed more than hour until we were able to get into the apartment, the reception staff were telling us we will have to wait for 20 minutes, then another 20 minutes....another 20 minutes and in the last time their attitude just changed in a way that they showed they are clearly annoyed with us not being happy with this delay and we were only offered a late checkout of an hour to make it up for us and it was even offered in a so not nice way!!

The living room of the three bed rooms’ apartment is nice and so spacious, I liked it, but the rooms are not, they smell very bad....the bed sheets and covers simply stink!

They also couldn't change one of the king size beds, we wanted twin beds instead but they said they can't do it, so we asked for an extra bed which they also insisted will cost us 120 dirham per night!! Not so nice too!

Location is nice; you don't have a full view of the marina but a nice part of it. And if you are staying here for a long time, I think the location is so suitable as it has the Dubai Marina Mall close by (watch out this is NOT the gigantic DUBAI MALL next to Burj Khalifa), this is different.

Next time, I will be looking for somewhere else to stay in if I wanted to stay in such an apartment.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Mohammed A
Newbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I had a weeks child free pass so decided to go on holiday to Dubai and stay at the Nuran. When we arrived at 8am we were greeted by a very lovely lady who said that our room wasn't ready but there was an available room, exactly the same on a different floor if we would like that one. We agreed and went to the room. Wow is the first impressiong we had! It was spacious, with a seperate kitchen area, bathroom, lovely bedroom and washing machine in a seperate room. It was a onebedroom apartment and was perfect for us. Downstairs there is a costa coffee and unfprtunatley this was closed due to Ramadan but it opened for our last day and it was handy having that facility if you fancied getting out of the (incredibly hot) sunshine! The location is great and close to the Yacht club for evening drinks and also walking distance to the Mall which again had a good selection of shops including a Waitrose which was handy. There is a Carrefeur for the grocerys to fill the cupboards but in fact, are not much cheaper than Waitrose. Ther housekeeping service at the apartments was also superb and they are on hand to help with any requests you have: ordering taxis, local restaurasts, additional glasses etc. All in all this is a FANTASTIC complex and in a wonderful location, we are already planning our next trip, maybe in November, not August :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple