Review Highlights
Moroccan Bath

Great hospitality by the staff..very soothing and relaxing session..the body wrap was great and... read more

Reviewed May 4, 2019

from $194.97
from $200.00
from $250.50
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

I chose the Royal Moroccan bath. It should have the classic Moroccan bath with scalp massage. The therapist didn't gave me a scalp massage or pay attention to detail to elbow, knee or feet where there is extra dead skin to remove (in fact she didn't even touch it). I left with somewhat even dryer skin than before. Not recommended!

Date of experience: July 2016
3  Thank skybabe83
Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

I loved this hotel, my suite was equipped with a washer/dryer, full kitchen and beautifully decorated living room. I found this hotel to be perfectly located and in walking distance to the Dubai Mall, 24 hour grocery store, Metro and a plethora of restaurants. A completion of perfection. I will stay at this hotel whenever I am in Dubai.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed March 25, 2015 via mobile

I tried the spa on a friend's recommendation. The masseuses started with a different treatment than what I'd requested and had to switch. They kept chatting and giggling amongst themselves. The treatment itself wasn't relaxing and left me with a sore neck. Never again.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

If you are looking for a good massage in Dubai for good prices this is the place to go! The staff are very welcoming and helpful. They are very careful with you and constantly making sure you are happy with the service.

Date of experience: August 2014
3  Thank Stefanii Z
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I think this is by far one of the worst Spa experiences I have had at this place! The staff was not bothered, the therapist was average and the massage room was horrible!
To start with the lady who booked my appointment had messed it up and tried to put the blame on me for booking the wrong appointment, then when I went for my appointment the next day the lady at the reception was not at all bothered to ask my me about what sort of a massage I want.. She straightaway told me to take the Swedish Massage in spite of the fact that there were other choices available.
Then while I was waiting for my massage lady to come, no one even bothered to ask me for a glass of water!
When it was time to get the massage, the lady took me to the ‘Cinnamon’ room which was so bright, it did not even have a curtain, the room was cold and the bathroom was so dirty. When I asked the lady that if there was any other room available where it wasn’t so bright, she said that all our rooms are like that! Like hello.. This is a spa by the Emirates group, you really expect me to buy this?!?!
First, I got a body scrub done which was supposed to last for 30mins and it barely lasted for 15mins! Then when she started my body massage in the next room there was so much noise! After that finally when the noise decreased the staff was walking outside and talking so loudly that it totally ruined the mood of the massage. Furthermore, twice somebody entered the room and my massage lady didn’t even apologize for it and towards the end she was rushing to finish it.
Finally when I was leaving the Spa, I thought to give my feedback to the lady sitting at the reception, she was not bothered to listen to what I had to say nor was sorry on behalf of her staff.
Just because I had bought a deal from Cobone and availed the service, it does not give them the right to treat me less equal to the customers who pay the full price!
Very disappointing! This is one place for sure I will never come back to!

I had gone for my massage in September 2013 and have been writing them the reviews ever since… Their staff does not even have the courtesy to reply!
So much for customer satisfaction!