“Indeed a different place...”

Hyatt Place Dubai / Al Rigga
Ranked #140 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Had a chance to stay in this lovely hotel, its good that the hotel is in the heart of the city and very accessible... The staff are friendly and accommodating...
Plus point for the complimentary breakfast which is very nice with different dishes to choose from...

2  Thank Judie L
Hyatt Place D, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dubai / Al Rigga, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Dear Judie,

Warm Greetings from Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga!

I thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback and for choosing our hotel during your visit in Dubai! We are glad that our hotel completely complimented your holiday needs while in Dubai.. The biggest compliment for myself is that my team made a difference in your stay by providing authentic hospitality. I shared your kind words with them and they were all delighted to read it… a true reward for their efforts!

We all hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon!

There are newer reviews for Hyatt Place Dubai / Al Rigga

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

This hotel has a great location and the service is amazing as well! The building and the furnitures look very modern and well-designed. I am here as a tourist, and I had a great time in dubai and I will definitely come back to Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga next time when I come back!

1  Thank Alice L

Dear Alice L,

Warm Greetings from Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga!

Thank you very much for making the time to post your review. We are delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I am glad that our location suited you perfectly and that you recognize our contemporary design.

My team and I look forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

I visited dubai for some business meetings and I felt really comfortable in this place. It has very friendly staff. I will return with my family because I think is a good place for business and family travels.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Noe888
Hyatt Place D, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dubai / Al Rigga, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Dear Noe,

Greetings from Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga!
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback. We are glad that you had great stay at Hyatt Place during your business trip.

We all hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon with your family and friends.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

One of the best experiences in Dubai. Peaceful surroundings, super professional staff. This is definitely the place to stay for peace and tranquility and my husband and I were so glad that we chose to stay here rather than anywhere in the more touristy areas. Our welcome was smooth and efficient. The rooms and grounds are very well maintained. Comfortable Beds and pillows ensure a really good night's sleep. The breakfast selection is outstanding and the service excellent. Nothing is too much to ask for.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mihaela Y

Dear Michaela,

Warm Greetings from Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga!

I thank you for making the time to share your feedback! We are really glad that you had such a wonderful stay with us. I am really delighted that you recognize our rooms and especially that the service which we provide made your stay different. Your positive comment for our team is highly appreciated and I was glad to share with them.
We all look forward to welcome you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very nice with reasonable price. The location is perfect to get to city downtown. Breakfast is full with variety and its free.The service was perfect everybody was very friendly and helpful all the time.Thank you for making my stay unforgetable

Dear Ali,

Warm Greetings from Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga!

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your positive feedback. I am really pleased to read that you had a great stay with us. We are really glad that the location suited you perfectly and you recognize our delicious breakfast. Your positive comment for our team is highly appreciated and I am delighted that they made your stay unforgettable.
We all look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

The taxi driver from the airport did not know the hotel. I advise travellers to have the address ready. When we arrived at the Hyatt Place at 1.30 am we were delighted with the welcome and space. Our very comfortable soundproof room overlooked the pool and a mosque. Breakfast was served until 11am and was fresh and tasty. Our very comfortable room overlooked the pool and a mosque. The snack bar with convenience food was a good idea however the sandwiches were very dry like they had been there too long. We will stay there again as it is feels good, is good value and is not far from the Airport.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jayarr875
Hyatt Place D, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dubai / Al Rigga, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Dear Jayarr,

Warm Greetings from Hyatt Place Dubai/Al RIgga!

I thank you very much for your stay and making the time to share your feedback. We are really glad that you had pleasant stay with us. My team and I really appreciated that you recognize our rooms and the delicious Gallery Kitchen Breakfast. We welcome any constructive feedback for improvements and I am pleased to advise that our Head Chef has initiated steps to improve the quality of sandwiches in the Gallery Market.

We all hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Great hotel in Deira.Stayed 3 days and it felt amazing i really enjoyed .The room was really nice the staff was very friendly and consistant.I was amazed by their performance and how they contruibuted for my well being.By far the best service I had in long time.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Hyatt Place D, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dubai / Al Rigga, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Dear Georgi V,

Warm Greetings from Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga!

I thank you very much for your stay and taking the time to post your positive feedback. We are really glad that you enjoy your stay at Hyatt Place. I really appreciated that you recognize our services and I was delighted to share your kind words with my team.

We all look forward to welcome you back in the nearest future.