4 people are viewing this hotel
Algotels
$207
amadof713
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Top call hotel in Dubai and internationally
Review of Raffles Dubai
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 15, 2019
I have absolutely no criticism on this my 2nd, thoroughly enjoyable stay.
The property is very well maintained. Staff is professional and polite at all points of sale, be it reception, guest services, pool, gym, cafes, laundry, etc.
Date of stay: May 2019Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
4.9 miles from Raffles Dubai
  • Vio.com
7.2 miles from Raffles Dubai
View more hotels in Dubai
6,658 results
All reviews wafi mall the club lounge azur restaurant diplomatic suite signature room landmark suite booked a club room butler service large balcony rooms are huge beautiful hotel special thanks close to the airport pool staff pool bar special mention exceptional service
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019

Very accommodating with early check in and late check out, which helped to maximize our short stay. Staff and facilities were great. Size and standard of the room was brilliant. A little of out the way from the city but close to the airport, it was very quite, but very easy to get to other attractions and the city centre. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with raffles.com
4  Thank VGSheward
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai and for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that you were comfortable in your spacious room and received great service from our colleagues. I am also glad that you appreciated the early check-in and late check-out.

Reviewed May 14, 2019

I loved my stay at this fantastic hotel: The rooms are spacious and beautiful, the staff is incredibly friendly, helpful and professional, the location is perfect for a business trip and the food served at breakfast and the restaurant is delicious. There is not a single sing I could find to complain about. I will happily be back as soon as possible and can warmly recommend this place.

4  Thank 132nicolei

Dear Guest,

I am pleased that you had a fantastic stay. It is incredible to hear that you were impressed with our spacious rooms, friendly colleagues and delicious food.

Reviewed May 14, 2019

We stayed at Raffles Dubai for a second time due to an in house event. The experience was absolutely amazing as before. We reached very late due to a late flight, but were greeted at the door by the friendly concierge. Check in was smooth and we were upgraded to a suite. The suite was phenomenal, with a huge sitting area and an extremely comfortable bedroom with all the amenities. We had a wrap around balcony, with a great view of the Bur Khalifa. Fruit was also provided, which was a welcome surprise. I would rate my experience as A+. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2019
4  Thank Sabafaisal

Dear Guest,

I am pleased that you had an amazing stay with us. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. It is wonderful to hear that you had a smooth check-in experience and was comfortable in your suite.

Reviewed May 13, 2019

Top notch hotel and services. I have stayed at this hotel 3 times in the past and each time I have been very pleased with the facilities, the service, and the access to Wafi Mall . The location its my schedule as well since I am in Deira and Business Bay.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with raffles.com
2  Thank B8983QMdavidg

Dear Guest,

We value your loyalty to our hotel. It is wonderful to hear that you were impressed with our facilities, service and location.

Please contact me directly at generalmanager.dubai@raffles.com if you have any other suggestions of improvement that could have perhaps helped you score us better.

Reviewed May 13, 2019

If you are about to book your hotel in Dubai, then you have found the best one! Raffles Dubai is truly amazing. Largest rooms in the city, great location, and super staff! I really enjoyed the breakfast at Azur, not only the food itself which was spectacular but the bright daylight and white interiors of the restaurant make it stand out from any breakfast buffet restaurant I have ever experienced. Special mention and appreciation goes to the legendary Joe F. from the Sales Dep and Kevin the best Front Office Manager in Dubai! A great team all around under the leadership of Mr. Ayman. I can't wait to go back to Raffles Dubai again!

3  Thank mmdekker211
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2019

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear you describe our hotel as an oasis of luxury! It is amazing to know that you were impressed with Azur Restaurant décor and food, your comfortable room and our high standards of service. Rest assured that Joe and Kevin will be praised for their jobs well done.