4,755 results
All reviews wafi mall club room azur restaurant diplomatic suite signature room landmark suite egyptian theme butler service walk in wardrobe large balcony rooms are huge beautiful hotel close to the airport special thanks pool bar pool staff amazing service
Selected filters
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

This is possibly the best hotel we ever stayed in
We arrived at 8am and they still let us in our executive room and gave us breakfast
Switches turned air con and lighting plus curtains
And you have an iPad that does everything include summon your own personal butler
All meals superb..we were shown how to use a shisha pipe and not charged for it
Japanese restaurant and outdoor terrace on the roof finished off the stay nicely
Pricey..but worth it

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank trev1865
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai and for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to hear you describe our hotel as the best you have ever stayed in. It is wonderful to hear that you found our room technology to be very user-friendly and enjoyed Tomo Japanese restaurant.

Reviewed November 13, 2017

I've stayed at this hotel many times, and every time the experience get better and better. The consistency in attention to details, high standards, client satisfaction is amazing. Cant wait until the next stay.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. I am glad that you were impressed with our close attention to detail and high standards of service.

Reviewed November 13, 2017

As usual great service great staff and best rooms , will always stay in this hotel , and will recommend it to all my friends and family , the staff are very friendly and very helpful , Always welcomed with a smile

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 451jade

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to hear you describe our hotel as the best in Dubai. I am glad that you were comfortable in your room and found our colleagues to be very helpful.

Please feel free to contact me directly at generalmanager.dubai@raffles.com if you have any other suggestions of improvement that could have perhaps helped you score us better.

Reviewed November 13, 2017

One of the Best places I stayed in - however a problem happened during the check-in is that I had to pay all the accommodation fees in advance which for me was very strange as I was staying in a business trip and I felt that I should have the option to pay bill with the check-out

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience you faced during check-in. As per hotel policy, we pre-authorize credit card at check-in for room charges and extras. Alternatively, guests can choose to pay via cash for the room charges and leave a deposit for the extras.

That being said, I am pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay and was comfortable in your room.

Reviewed November 13, 2017

It is a really fine hotel but we had a strong mold smell in the room, not so nice...
The reception and after noon tea is fantastic. Pool is very nice and breakfast as well. No problem to stay one family of four in one room. Close to downtown and close to airport. It is a good location to explore Dubai. The entrance to the hotel is fabulous with the water curtain. We really appreciated the nice breakfast buffet and the friendliness of the staff.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience you faced with regards to the smell. Rest assured that your comments are important to us and we will investigate and rectify the issue.

That being said, I am pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our Breakfast and Afternoon Tea offerings. I am also glad you appreciated our pool area.