4,763 results
All reviews wafi mall club room azur restaurant diplomatic suite signature room landmark suite egyptian theme butler service walk in wardrobe large balcony rooms are huge beautiful hotel close to the airport special thanks pool bar pool staff amazing service
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2017

Beautiful hotel, great ambiance, excellent service and every concierge was knowledgeable of not only Dubai locations but of the many services and attractions we needed. We had a big group of 30 so it was challenging but Raffles gave us personall care and attention. I will definitely come back.

Room tip: Anywhere in this hotel is a good view because it is pyramid shaped!
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai and for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am glad that you had a great stay with us. It is delightful to hear you describe our concierge team as knowledgeable and provider of excellent service.

Reviewed April 6, 2017

Nicely located - only 15 minutes from the airport, which was great after arriving in Dubai at 1:30 am.
The hotel is grandiose, and clean. Very service oriented. Beds super comfortable. Rooms very large. Service terrific.
Hotel located adjacent to a huge mall - great for shopping and restaurants.

Room tip: We had a room with a view of the skyline and the Burj Khalif - great to see in the morning and at night
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank PRK555

Dear Guest,

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is incredible to hear you describe our hotel as grandiose and clean. I am also glad that you were comfortable in your room and had the opportunity to explore the connecting Wafi Mall.

Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

I have been to raffles Dubai a couple for time for conferences or business meeting, the hotel provide a great venue for business events with a great support system. The hotel is very luxuries in terms of style and design. The food they offer over all is great. The hotel is connected to Wafi mall which is one the oldest mall in Dubai. The mall had a variety of cafe, resturant and shopping areas. The mall is not very busy so you would enjoy your shopping at different time of the day. Close by is a great cinema which has a lot of theaters for different type of movies. The hotel is the heart of dubai which connect you between old and new dubai. I have tried their breakfast and lunch and it has a wide range of food which serves different nationalities. The lobby offer a nice option for afternoon tea. Recommended

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank chalthama

Dear Guest,

I am pleased that you had a great business stay with us and appreciated our conference rooms. It is wonderful to hear that you were impressed with our hotel location and design. I am also glad that you found our breakfast and lunch buffets to be extensive in variety, and also enjoyed our Fashion Afternoon Tea in Raffles Salon Lobby Lounge.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

This is without a doubt one of the most amazing hotels and 5 star in every way. We traveled here to celebrate mothers day with my wife and kids and had an amazing time. I had prebooked flowers to the room and they were there upon arrival and the staff even got the room ready before time for us which was amazing as we could then use the pool and facilities at the hotel. The check in was seamless and quick and because I have been before was even easier. We had an amazing Diplomatic Suite on the 9th floor with the most amazing balcony. If you are going to stay please get a minimum of a Club Room as the Club lounge is worth the small extra payment. During our stay we also visited the many sites in Dubai and the staff were always happy to help with ideas. the breakfast downstairs has an amazing selection and you have to try the Turkish coffee its great. the pool has a great layout with a swim up bar and a hot tub and in the change rooms have sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. this hotel definitely has the WOW factor and i cant wait to go back !!!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank allistercole
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2017

Dear Guest,

I am pleased that you had an amazing stay with us. I trust that your whole family had a memorable Mothers’ Day. It is great to hear that you were comfortable in your Diplomatic Suite and found your check-in process to be seamless. I am glad that you were impressed with our buffet breakfast in Azur Restaurant and also spa facilities.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

Big Thanks to all the staff who got to serve me while at the hotel and just to mention a few, Zed, Antony, Mercy, Keen among many others.
Delicious food all through my stay.
Spacious room which was well lit.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank dedanmuiruri
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2017

Dear Guest,

I am pleased that you had an excellent stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that you were comfortable in your spacious room. I am also glad that you were impressed with our dining options and high standards of service. Rest assured that Zed, Antony, Mercy and Keen will be praised for their jobs well done.