3 people are viewing this hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
ZenHotels.com
$196
6,658 results
All reviews wafi mall the club lounge azur restaurant diplomatic suite signature room landmark suite booked a club room butler service large balcony rooms are huge beautiful hotel special thanks close to the airport pool staff pool bar special mention exceptional service
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2016

I love that hotel just because staffs taking care of all these small details that, usually, others forget, meanwhile, everthing is almost perfect, very spacious rooms, well equiped, very lovely and friendly staff

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Raffles Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank marsian71
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Dear Guest,

First of all, please let me thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor further to your stay with us.

I am pleased that you had a wonderful stay with us and you felt the service provided by our colleagues was exceptional. Your kind words have been shared with the entire team at the hotel who were as pleased as I was to read that you had an outstanding stay experience.

We look forward to welcome you back to in the near future.

Regards

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is not only beautiful, but the staff makes this place the best place to stay! We were here for 5 nights and I can't thank the people who work here enough for their hospitality! "You are part of the Raffles family" is something we heard quite often, the attentiveness and care we received was second to none!

The spa facilities are amazing( I cannot remember the names but all of you were so lovely) the crossroads cocktail bar is good if you want somewhere quiet and chilled out (special shout out to the guy that sorts the Shisha for us, he was funny & kind) and TOMO restaurant has great food and amazing views!

We had the diplomatic suite and it was breathtaking, the room and view was absolute perfection! The breakfast is amazing and for club lounge guests, the daily afternoon tea followed by cocktails and the best canapés I've ever tasted was a great touch!

I cannot recommend this hotel and the lovely people who work their enough!

Thanks to Gilly ( I think that's his name) for making every afternoon tea enjoyable, Jamie for being the nicest guy and adding that special touch to our stay, Thander for being so sweet, getting us merry and happy and having such a cool name, Queenie for being a ray of sunshine with yet again an amazing name, Matthew for always making us feel welcome with a lovely smile and part of the Raffles family, Jiju for taking the time to tell us the best places to go and Raj for sorting out all of our room requests with a warm heart and smile on his face!

For all the people who opened doors, hailed us cabs or just greeted us with a smile we were grateful. We can safely say we had the best time on our short stay and would be thrilled to return!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank sind89

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai and for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. It is wonderful to hear that you found our rooms big, equipped with modern technology and beautifully ornamented and decorated. I am glad that you were impressed with the high standard of service provided by our colleagues. Rest assured that Gill, Jamie, Thandar, Matthew, Jijo and Raj will be praised for the work well done.

Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

It was our third visit during last six months and I can't find a good word to describe how good is this hotel. This time we stayed in diplomat suit and from arriving everything was perfect. Very welcoming bellman, Keen from Kenia, very polite and acomudating front desk Ankit,very supportive and kind butler Seyed, energetic with very positive attitude poolbarmans Mody&Seed.Our suit was at 13th floor with fantastic view of dubai skyline. Our room could not be better.
I highly recommend this hotel to everyone and I would like express my special thanks to mr Ayman Gharib the general manager of this hotel which his management is the reason of this perfect hospitality.
We planed to visit this hotel on coming October.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 221hamidrezaz

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai and sharing your stay experience on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and it gives me immense happiness that your experience from arrival to all other sections of the hotel was seamless and the service provided by our colleagues made your stay memorable.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

Having visited the Raffles in Singapore only for dinner I was keen to visit Raffles in Dubai and stay over. I wasn't sure if a modern version of the brand would stand up however it exceeded my expectations. I was travelling during Ramadan and often the Dubai hotels reduce services or restrict access during this period however I didn't feel I was hindered at all during this time. The only major change was the pool was being renovated however they provided access to Cleopatras in the mall next door and the pool there was great.

The rooms are incredible, beautifully designed, spacious and give you a real sense of luxury and although being a modern hotel I definitely felt part of the heritage of Raffles simply by the quality. I took the most basic room however it was by far the best hotel room I have ever stayed in Dubai. It was spacious and having balcony (which is not that common in Dubai) was really great, despite the heat.

Service throughout the hotel was excellent, the staff were always ready to help and there was always an environment of calm which I really appreciated. The breakfast was a little average which was the only slight disappointment however the Japanese restaurant at the top was incredible, the best Japanese food I have ever had.

I will definitely aim to visit Raffles again in the future. Everything you hope and expect it to be.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank KierenB547
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Dear Guest,

I am pleased that you had a wonderful stay with us and you felt the service provided by our colleagues was magical. I was glad to read that you had a comfortable stay with us during the period of The Holy month of Ramadan. It gives me immense pride that you found our Japanese Restaurant food astonishingly good. That being said, was disappointed to read that our breakfast selection was not up to your expectations. Rest assured that my team always welcomes such inputs to constantly work on the service and selection that we offer to our guests and your feedback is really valuable.

We look forward to welcome you back to your favorite hotel in the near future.

Regards

Reviewed August 27, 2016

This hotel is absolutely amazing! We spent four nights in this beautiful hotel and had no regrets whatsoever. From the very friendly and ever helpful staff, to the wonderful rooms and tasty breakfast buffet, everything was top notch. We booked two club skyline rooms and found our rooms to be very spacious and clean. The beddings were of high quantity and comfortable and the in room amenities are fantastic. The room ambience was lovely and the decor was nice. Breakfast at the Azur restaurant was also very tasty and there was a wide selection.

The hotel has the most amazing staff and we found all the staff we related with to be very warm and always willing to help. They gave service with a smile at all times. While the hotel is not very large, it makes up what it likes in size, with the amazing service. There is free wifi in the rooms and other parts of the hotel and it's super fast.

I would most definately recommend this hotel and would also go back.

Room tip: Club rooms give you access to the lounge on the 10th floor, where afternoon tea and evening canapés are served free of charge.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Mamameji

Dear Guest,

I am pleased that you enjoyed your 4 nights stay with us, I am glad to read that you enjoy the Club rooms with the view of Dubai Skyline. It gives me immense happiness that your experience from arrival to all other sections of the hotel was seamless and the service provided by our colleagues made your stay memorable.