18 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$309
Travelocity$309
eDreams$309
5,544 results
All reviews wafi mall the club lounge diplomatic suite signature room landmark suite egyptian theme butler service large balcony rooms are huge beautiful hotel close to the airport special thanks pool staff pool bar amazing service special mention burj khalifa
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I prefer Raffles over all hotels in Dubai
Great hospitality and luxuries stay
Clean rooms and fantastic decoration
Very good choice for business and vacation trips
Great environment to relax
At the end... Raffles is my first choice
Special thanks for Mr. Abduljawad, Mrs. Crystal and Mr. Zaki for their hard efforts of giving the best for Raffles' guests

Room tip: Diplomatic or landmark suites are highly recommended
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank sultan A
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I was pleased to hear that when in Dubai you usually choose Raffles due to the great hospitality received when staying here.

Furthermore, thank you for your kind words about the team members at the hotel.

We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on another occasion - thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have been a guest at the best hotels in the world, Raffles is the only hotel i feel like home, that is why i keep coming back. the staff at the reception are very helpful and always smiling spicily Hazim, he checked me in many times and even my friends, we all love his professional attitude and his passion to do the best for us. Samer at the concierge always greeting us and asking about our stay and offering his further assistance, his attitude is very warm and professional. Jams and Ahmed were very helpful, they helped us with our bags and they are very friendly. i always recommend the hotel to my friends and even i am giving them some of the staff names to help them in the best way i know.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank KHALED A

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you feel at home when staying at Raffles Dubai and that is the reason you have chosen to return again and again.

Furthermore, it was pleasing to hear that the team ensure you are well looked after and that you recommend that your friends all stay here when visiting Dubai.

The team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again - your home away from home.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

I have recently stayed at Raffles Dubai hotel and wish to take this opportunity to express how grateful I was with the service provided. the rooms cosy and comfortable. the service was without fault and the staff were superb ! I have stayed many hotels in the past and without question Raffles Dubai have by far out paced them .
Thanks again the team that made this happen.

Salem Al Mansoori

Room tip: Diplomatic suites are excellent
1  Thank Salem A

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

It was a delight to read that you had a perfect stay and that you found the service without fault.

The team and I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on another occasion - thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We stopped over in Dubai for the 1st time for 2 days on the way home to Australia from Brazil

Staying at the Raffles was a fantastic experience, we booked a club room and after 3 weeks in Brazil the excitement in our faces as we entered the front door was priceless.

The room was great and worth every $.

We enjoyed the access to the executive lounge and the staff was very professional in there greetings and service, breakfast service was also of a 5 star standard with a food selection up there with the very best.

Special mention to Aung and Michael in the men's fitness and changing areas for there efforts in making the afternoon session at the gym a enjoyable experience ,service levels at the very best I have encountered at a overseas or local hotel.

Shame we could only stay for a couple of days and hope to come back to Raffles Dubai in the near future to experience this fantastic hotel and staff

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your two day stopover in Dubai and that staying here was a fantastic experience.

Furthermore, it was pleasing to read your comments about the staff and in particular Aung and Michael from the spa.

The team and I would like to thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai - we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on another occasion.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

My wife and i stayed three nights at Raffles Hotel in late June. We chose it because of the reviews on Trip Advisor. The hotel is opulent and spotlessly clean. The breakfast room just completed a makeover giving a light, bright, happy feeling to the decor. The food excellent. The service at Raffles is outstanding. The staff go beyond what is expected to make sure that you are comfortable and well informed. Carlo, the concierge, heard my concerns about handling the anticipated 42 degree heat on our desert safari outing so he provided us with a small esky with cold water bottles and towels and gave us his direct number in case he could help further. When I booked an early morning wake up call to catch our flight, he suggested that the hotel knock on our door with a complimentary pot of coffee. We met the Head of Security in the lift and enquired as what to do in Dubai that day. He asked permission to come to our door later with a map and a plan to help us have a good day in Dubai. I recommend the Raffles highly for the tired traveller wanting to be well looked after in the challenging physical environment of the UAE.

Room tip: Our room was large and luxurious and was a standard room. I imagine all rooms are excellent. We took the Club package on arrival which was worthwhile.
1  Thank TheWhistler15

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read through your comments and to hear how the team members far exceeded your service expectations. Please rest assured that your remarks have been shared with each and every colleague working at the hotel

Thank you so much for recommending Raffles Dubai - we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on another occasion.