“Fantastic Hotel”

Ranked #2 of 540 Hotels in Dubai
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Hotel”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My wife and i stayed at this hotel for 12 nights on a business trip (for me, sun for her) this is the fourth consecutive year i myself have stayed at this hotel but the first time my wife has been here. the hotel/staff/food and comfort at this hotel are second to none. we often travel to the middle east on business trips and stay in other hotels but The Raffles is by far the best. All the staff are very friendly and helpful and it made our stay feel like Home from Home. We stayed on the club floor and the staff in the club room including he manageress are all a credit to the Raffles chain as was our Butler Florence. We always went to the main restaurant for our breakfast and one of the waitress's (Luisa) always had a table ready for us and she had the broadest most infectious smile i have ever seen. Well done Raffles Dubai very highly recommended

Room Tip: we were on the 10th floor and it was very quiet
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Erl M
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to hear that this was the 4th time you had chosen our hotel during your visit to the region and that your stay feels like home away from home.

Furthermore, it was very pleasing to read that you found the hotel, staff and food second to done. I have shared your wonderful comments with the entire team at the hotel.

Thank you so much for recommending Raffles Dubai - we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back for a fifth stay.

Ayman Gharib

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (734)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in the club room in January for our wedding anniversary. I was surprised with a beautiful cake in the room.
The room was big and spacious. I like the separate room for the suitcase and the butler service. He hung up the clothes neatly and was not intrusive.
The balcony had 2 recliners with a stunning view of the city. We had the pool view room. They are building a children's hospital across from the hotel but there was no noise coming from there. There is a busy road also across from the hotel which can be a bit noise when the balcony door is open.
The club lounge was very nice and I love the mocktails offered.
They hotel did not offer a shuttle service which was disappointing. There is a metro station 5 min away from the hotel but the malls are about 30 min away and there is a bit of walking involved from the metro to the mall.
The service at the hotel was excellent. It was our first time in a raffles hotel - we are intercontinental ambassador member and Accor members but I would love to become a raffles member and try out other raffles hotel..

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank whoruntheworldgirls

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you had chosen us to celebrate your wedding anniversary and that your service expectations were exceeded.

Furthermore, it was very pleasing to hear that you had been well looked after by the team and that you had enjoyed the mocktails in the club lounge.

Thank you so much for choosing Raffles Dubai - we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back when we can discuss the Raffles Ambassador programme with you.

GLASGOW
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Everything about this hotel is remarkable: staff,food,suite,hospitality. My husband and I stayed in a Diplomatic Suite. This is the best accommodation we have ever had! Luxury is an understatement. Our 2 young adult sons were delighted with the spacious Club room in which they stayed. The attentiveness of all staff to our every need was first class and really made it a holiday to remember. We have stayed at many 5 star hotels in Dubai and Raffles surpasses many of the others.
This is my 2nd stay at Raffles and I hope to return some day in the future. Thanks to all staff for making our stay so enjoyable!

Room Tip: I would highly recommend a Club room as the hospitality and food is remarkable. It is excellent valu...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank ROSIE287
RafflesDubai, Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you had a holiday to remember and that this was mainly due to the attentiveness from the staff.

Furthermore, it was wonderful to hear your comments about the accommodation and to learn that we were among one of the best hotel experiences you have ever had.

Thank you to you and your family for choosing Raffles Dubai - we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back on another occasion.

Ipswich, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 9, 2014

The overall ambience is superb, the overall experience from check in to check out is fantastic. I would highly recommend this hotel. The rooms are roomy, all dining areas are fatasic and a wide range of great food and drinks for breakfast. It is very conveniently situated near the international airport.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
RafflesDubai, Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor.

I was pleased to learn that you had enjoyed your business stay and that you had enjoyed the wide range of food and beverage offerings.

The team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on another occasion - thank you for recommending Raffles Dubai.

New York City, New York
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We travel to Dubai often for business and always enjoy the hotels. The staff (mostly Asian) is super friendly and the facilities are new and designer. The Raffles is no exception. This particular property has a very different look from the original property in Singapore, but the quality of service measures equally high. The lobby of the hotel looks like an Egyptian temple, beautiful lighting and marble everywhere. The room is very large (every room in the hotel is a suite I believe) and the bathroom is also big, with jacuzzi size bathtub and separate shower. The toiletiries are from Raffle's own brand.The bed is extremely comfortable and there is complimentary coffee making facilities.The buffet breakfast was a highlight--- a huge assortiment of Western, Asian and Middle Eastern samplings.
The laundry service was very efficient. We also ate at the Chinese restaurant at the hotel. Excellent food and great view, though pricey (relative to the cost of the hotel, which was very reasonable).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I was very pleased to hear that you had a positive stay experience and that you had appreciated the interior design of the hotel.

Furthermore, it was wonderful to read that you had enjoyed the assortment of the breakfast offerings and that you found the staff super friendly.

The team and I would like to thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai - we hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to the region.

Kind regards

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Stayed for six nights 12th to 18th January as my wife surprised me for my 50th Birthday. What a hotel as the the Club room was amazing and very big plus bonus of a balcony. Every aspect of the hotel is five star from the breakfast along with afternoon tea and drinks in the evening on Club level. The staff are very friendly plus the day of my birthday was very special firstly at breakfast and the special breakfast I received plus a birthday cake and staff singing happy birthday and gift of a photo on our last day. Then in the evening wine and champaign in our room and then the head butler and staff came to the room with another cake and baloons and then we were brought down for dinner in Fire and Ice where I had the best steak ever plus another cake was brought out by the staff for our desert and they sang happy birthday. I will never never forget my birthday as many thanks to all the staff. I also one morning filled in a survey on the breakfast and left some comments to improve on as let me say it was sorted plus a note with wine and cheese board sent to our room with an apoligy note. No need for the apoligy as this hotel is just perfect plus you can relax and unwind. Thank you to all staff for the most amazing stay as will be back. Tony and Liz

Room Tip: Club is worth it if staying two days but more than that you get the same. Great Thai and Indian rest...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.

I was absolutely delighted to read that we had helped make your 50th birthday extra wonderful and that the teams ensured you were well looked after on your special day.

In addition, I was very pleased to hear that you had a chance to relax and unwind and enjoy the hotel facilities.

Thank you for recommending Raffles Dubai - the team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on another occasion.

Saint Charles, Illinois
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This is a great hotel. The room was perfect. Connected to a mall with a great traditional restaurant in a traditional looking Sauk. The staff at the hotel was first rate and really made our stay wonderful. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Dubai.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jeff B
RafflesDubai, Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this review, February 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you had a positive stay experience and that you found the room perfect.

Thank you for recommending Raffles Dubai, we hope to have the pleasure to be able to welcome you back on another occasion.