“Remarkable Raffles”
Review of Raffles Dubai

Raffles Dubai
Ranked #2 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Everything about this hotel is remarkable: staff,food,suite,hospitality. My husband and I stayed in a Diplomatic Suite. This is the best accommodation we have ever had! Luxury is an understatement. Our 2 young adult sons were delighted with the spacious Club room in which they stayed. The attentiveness of all staff to our every need was first class and really made it a holiday to remember. We have stayed at many 5 star hotels in Dubai and Raffles surpasses many of the others.
This is my 2nd stay at Raffles and I hope to return some day in the future. Thanks to all staff for making our stay so enjoyable!

Room Tip: I would highly recommend a Club room as the hospitality and food is remarkable. It is excellent valu...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ROSIE287
RafflesDubai, Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you had a holiday to remember and that this was mainly due to the attentiveness from the staff.

Furthermore, it was wonderful to hear your comments about the accommodation and to learn that we were among one of the best hotel experiences you have ever had.

Thank you to you and your family for choosing Raffles Dubai - we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back on another occasion.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,646)

Reviewed February 9, 2014

The overall ambience is superb, the overall experience from check in to check out is fantastic. I would highly recommend this hotel. The rooms are roomy, all dining areas are fatasic and a wide range of great food and drinks for breakfast. It is very conveniently situated near the international airport.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
RafflesDubai, Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor.

I was pleased to learn that you had enjoyed your business stay and that you had enjoyed the wide range of food and beverage offerings.

The team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on another occasion - thank you for recommending Raffles Dubai.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We travel to Dubai often for business and always enjoy the hotels. The staff (mostly Asian) is super friendly and the facilities are new and designer. The Raffles is no exception. This particular property has a very different look from the original property in Singapore, but the quality of service measures equally high. The lobby of the hotel looks like an Egyptian temple, beautiful lighting and marble everywhere. The room is very large (every room in the hotel is a suite I believe) and the bathroom is also big, with jacuzzi size bathtub and separate shower. The toiletiries are from Raffle's own brand.The bed is extremely comfortable and there is complimentary coffee making facilities.The buffet breakfast was a highlight--- a huge assortiment of Western, Asian and Middle Eastern samplings.
The laundry service was very efficient. We also ate at the Chinese restaurant at the hotel. Excellent food and great view, though pricey (relative to the cost of the hotel, which was very reasonable).

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I was very pleased to hear that you had a positive stay experience and that you had appreciated the interior design of the hotel.

Furthermore, it was wonderful to read that you had enjoyed the assortment of the breakfast offerings and that you found the staff super friendly.

The team and I would like to thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai - we hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to the region.

Kind regards

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Stayed for six nights 12th to 18th January as my wife surprised me for my 50th Birthday. What a hotel as the the Club room was amazing and very big plus bonus of a balcony. Every aspect of the hotel is five star from the breakfast along with afternoon tea and drinks in the evening on Club level. The staff are very friendly plus the day of my birthday was very special firstly at breakfast and the special breakfast I received plus a birthday cake and staff singing happy birthday and gift of a photo on our last day. Then in the evening wine and champaign in our room and then the head butler and staff came to the room with another cake and baloons and then we were brought down for dinner in Fire and Ice where I had the best steak ever plus another cake was brought out by the staff for our desert and they sang happy birthday. I will never never forget my birthday as many thanks to all the staff. I also one morning filled in a survey on the breakfast and left some comments to improve on as let me say it was sorted plus a note with wine and cheese board sent to our room with an apoligy note. No need for the apoligy as this hotel is just perfect plus you can relax and unwind. Thank you to all staff for the most amazing stay as will be back. Tony and Liz

Room Tip: Club is worth it if staying two days but more than that you get the same. Great Thai and Indian rest...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.

I was absolutely delighted to read that we had helped make your 50th birthday extra wonderful and that the teams ensured you were well looked after on your special day.

In addition, I was very pleased to hear that you had a chance to relax and unwind and enjoy the hotel facilities.

Thank you for recommending Raffles Dubai - the team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on another occasion.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

This is a great hotel. The room was perfect. Connected to a mall with a great traditional restaurant in a traditional looking Sauk. The staff at the hotel was first rate and really made our stay wonderful. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Dubai.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff B
RafflesDubai, Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you had a positive stay experience and that you found the room perfect.

Thank you for recommending Raffles Dubai, we hope to have the pleasure to be able to welcome you back on another occasion.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

It's the best hotel I've ever stayed in. The room was perfect and the service was impeccable. The hotel is close to the airport and to a luxury mall. Breakfast was really good, with a wide range of food and juices, all fresh! Outstanding hotel!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
RafflesDubai, Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that we were the best hotel you had ever stayed in and that you found the service to be impeccable.

The team and I hope to be able to welcome you back on another occasion - thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

We stayed for a long weekend at this fantastic hotel for our wedding anniversary. The stay was fantastic. We had a Raffles Club room for our stay. The experience right from the online booking process to check out has been fabulous.
Online booking of the room was very straight forward and explained all charges clearly which is exaclry what we paid.
From Dubai airport, it took about 20 min by taxi to reach the hotel. (Taxi fares approx AED 50)
From the moment you step out out of the car, the hotel staff look after you very well and they even make an effort to remember and address you by your name.
The private check in at the club lounge was easy and effortless. All the privileges associated with the Raffles Club were explained to us at check in. We arrived at 10 am, ie., 2 hours before hotel check in time and we were offered a room straight away. I requested a room at a higher level with city views. I was offered a choice of city view or garden view with a suggestion that garden view was quieter as club rooms have private balconies. We opted for a garden view room.

The room was very spacious with a very comfortable queen size double bed, separate sitting area with large corner sofa which could double up as 2 good single beds. (just to give you an idea of the size of the room).
Room was tastefully decorated and was spotlessly clean. The air-conditioning worked perfectly well and the temperature could be controlled with a rocker switch.
The bathroom was fantastic too. Very spacious with a large corner bath and a separate spacious shower cubicle.
To made our wedding anniversary stay extra special, our butler surprised us with an Anniversary cake!!!! Fabulous!
Breakfast was fantastic too, with a wide selection of Arabic and Indian breakfast dishes and Continental selection too.
The afternoon tea had a variety of very tasty snacks, savoury and sweet.
(We did not get a chance to sample the evening cocktails as we were out and about in Dubai till late neither did we get a chance to go to the gym although these benefits were included in the package).
Check out was also easy too: a request for a 2 pm check out was honoured with no hassle. Check out staff were lovely and they even escort you out to your taxi.

I wouldn't think twice about staying here when I come back to Dubai next.

Room Tip: I put sleep quality 4 stars only (this is me being rather picky) as I could hear music (faintly thou...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to see that you had taken the time to share your experience with other travellers and that overall you would not hesitate to stay here again.

In addition, it was very pleasing to hear your comments about the staff at the hotel and this testament to all their hard work.

Thank you for recommending Raffles Dubai - we do hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you both back on another occasion.