“Fantastic”
Review of Raffles Dubai

Raffles Dubai
Ranked #2 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Very impressive building with huge and well designed rooms. We stayed on the club floor - nice small and private lounge, very intimate service. The Location is okay - close to the airport and the Metrostation is just a short walk away.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank stevenhh
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I was pleased to hear that you had a positive stay experience and that you had enjoyed the Club Lounge facilities.

Thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai - the team and I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back on another occasion.

Andrew Abram

Write a ReviewReviews (3,589)

Reviewed September 13, 2013

This was our second stay at Raffles Dubai and again we were never disappointed. The staff are exceptional and nothing is too much trouble. We stayed Club Class and had a fantastic room (again) on the 10th floor with a picture postcard view of the city. With the metro just across the road, getting around from this location (Wafi) is easy and cheap.

We will visit again and would recommend this stunning hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for Club Class, it is well worth it. 10th floor is great (same level as the lounge...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 193Mugs

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you had chosen to stay with us on two occasions and that on both occasions you found the staff to be exceptional.

Thank you for recommending Raffles Dubai - the team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back for a third visit.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I've stayed in some really nice hotels in my time, but never felt the need to write a review because most attention to detail is what you would expect as standard from a 5 star hotel.

This hotel beat my expectations at every turn, when people talk about 5 star, some people forget about the 5 star service, and this place is as 5 star as it gets.

Firstly because we where celebrating our Wedding Anniversary and my 30th Birthday, the hotel upgraded us to a Diplomatic Suite, the space and the facilities in the room could not be faulted. After being told to leave our bags in our car at the entrance, we where escorted to our room by a lovely hostess who explained all the hotel facilities on our way to the room. After a few minutes in the room, we had a knock on the door from our Butler who advised us on all he could do for us, run a bath, make drinks, bring ice. I never feel fully comfortable asking too much of this service, but a nice touch non the less.

We went for a look round the hotel and at every turn we where greeted by smiling a very pleasant staff, most of who knew our name, and that we'd traveled overnight to be in Dubai, plus the fact it was our anniversary and my birthday. Brilliant. The afternoon tea is nice, as is the bar service on a night.

We visited the pool/spa, again to be given a full tour of all the facilities.

Breakfast, although not the most varied in Dubai (I don't think you could ever beat Saffron at the Atlantis), the staff where warm welcoming, and every morning we where asking if there is anything missing from the menu or buffet that they could add or we would like.

The only tiny little problem, that took a tiny shine off the stay was that in my absent mindedness, I'd accidentally booked this hotel 1 day earlier than I planned to arrived for 3 nights, and although I fully accept responsibility for that (It was because we flew overnight so I booked departure date instead of arrival date). With it being a genuine mistake, it would have been nice to not have to pay for the extra night, especially with the hotel not being anywhere near full so it wont have cost them any business, although I do accept this is my fault, and at the end of the day, these places are in business to make money. They did honor my initial rate.

All in all, a thoroughly enjoyable experience, that I wont forget in a hurry, a great way to spend my 30th and Anniversary, and I would very very very highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Brilliant in almost every way. Well done, and keep up the good work.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mr_And_Mrs_Steel2011
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that we had helped make your 30th Birthday and Wedding Anniversary extra special and that the staff had gone out of their way to ensure that you were comfortable.

In addition, I was very pleased to hear that we had the opportunity of upgrading you to a suite and that you had enjoyed the spa and pool facilities.

That said, thank you for your comment about the extra nights charge - please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced however due to high occupancy levels I regret we had to enforce the policy on this occasion.

The team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Raffles Dubai on another occasion.

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Stayed overnight during a stopover flight. The staff were amazing and the hotel was beautiful, we had spa treatments, relaxed by the pool and had a delicious dinner in our room. We were on our honey moon and the staff did everything they could to make us feel special, which included a surprise decorating of our room with rose petals and complimentary champagne. Wish we would have stayed a few more nights. Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Scott M

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay and that you found the staff amazing.

Furthermore, I was pleased to read that you had time to enjoy the spa and pool facilities.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Raffles Dubai - the team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is perfect interms of design,service,quality of food. The rooms are so spacious! The only thing i did not like was the pool it is a bit small. The hotel is few minutes from airport which is perfect and about 15 mnts from dubai mall

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank route_55kw
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I was pleased to hear that you had enjoyed your stay and that you had found the room spacious. That said I was disappointed to hear that you found the pool a little too small.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us - the team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Raffles Dubai on another occasion.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Raffles Dubai. We had chosen this hotel based on Trip Advisor reviews and are pleased to say that the hotel exceeded our expectations. Our Club Room was spacious, beautifully furnished and extremely comfortable. All of the staff were attentive and went out of their way to ensure we were looked after and even though some of the facilities were closed during Ramadan our overall experience of the hotel was extremely positive. Would definitely recommend that you try the Raffles Dubai if you want to experience 5 star accomodation and service.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TheAplinsPerth

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to hear that we had lived up to your expectations and that the staff had ensured that you were well looked after.

Thank you so much for recommending Raffles Dubai - the team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on another occasion.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We recently stayed at Raffles in Dubai. As ex Dubai residents we are used to the high level of luxury and service Dubai hotels offer. Raffles did not disappoint from the moment we arrived the staff were so warm and friendly remembering our names. We had booked a club room well worth the extra. The club room staff were amazing nothing was too much trouble. The hotel also offers a butler service. We asked for a DVD player no problem. Our Internet was slow so a router was delivered, we even called them to take our photo. The room was huge and we were lucky to get the Dubai view with the burg khalifa. Every aspect of this hotel is outstanding from the valet parking, the reception staff, the spa staff, the pool staff the butlers the cleaners . An amazing place. My only comment is the spa is beautiful but eye watering expensive. We did treat ourselves to a treatment with it being our anniversary. But every time we walked through it the hair Salon and hair dressers were empty. I am used to Dubai prices but the mani pedi prices were outrageous. I would have had one but could not justify it, maybe a price review is needed if prices were more realistic local expats would use it too. Better to have people using it paying a bit less than no one at all. A real shame as its top quality. We will stay again couldn't fault our experience husband said its the best place he's stayed .

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank ladydog1010
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you found the service amazing and that the staff were friendly and warm. Furthermore, thank you for it was pleasing to hear that you found the club rooms good value for money.

That said, thank you for your remarks regarding the prices in the Spa. We do believe that we are in line with our main competitors; however I have shared your comments with the Manager so she can do a price review. Thank you for the valuable feedback.

The team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Raffles Dubai.