Raffles Dubai
$270
Jumeirah.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $317/night.

Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$159
$143
$88
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$224
$163
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$155
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

$277
$177
Agoda.com
$347
$219
Jumeirah.com
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$133
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
$404
$346
$1,361
$1,225
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $1,359/night.

3,896 results
All reviewswafi mallclub roomdiplomatic suiteazur restaurantsignature roomlandmark suiteegyptian themeafternoon teabutler servicewalk in wardrobelarge balconyrooms are hugeclose to the airportbeautiful hotelpool barpool staffconcierge desk
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This hotel is breathtakingly beautiful. The lobby is stunning - it's glitz and glam, but tasteful and elegant. The hotel is built in the shape of a pyramid and I understand that the conglomerate that built it invested $140 million US dollars in the project. It was worth it!!!! As an added bonus, it is only about 10 minutes from the airport!

Some highlights:

My room was huge and well-appointed - it had a king sized bed, large walk-in closet, lovely bathroom, and enormous balcony with patio and lounge furniture - perfect for the hot nights in Dubai.

The concierge room was very nice and, while food choices were somewhat limited, I had the option of having breakfast in the dining room - and it was excellent with a large buffet offering a wide array of choices.

The concierge was extremely helpful - arranging transportation, suggesting sightseeing and tour options, and making dinner recommendations. All of his recommendations were excellent - and we particularly enjoyed dinner at the Burj al Arab. In addition, the hotel has eleven restaurants and bars - and we enjoyed the tea room, sitting outside at the bar, and the steakhouse.

I initially had some problems logging on to the internet, but the hotel had an IT support technician who came to my room, checked my PC, and installed a program that allowed me full access - and he explained how to remove the program he installed - which I was able to do with no problem. He was extremely helpful and very efficient.

For my purposes, the hotel was in an excellent location - however, if you are planning to spend time at the beach, it would be a bit of a distance. It is, however, near the business and shopping districts which was perfect for me.

I often get surveys after staying in hotels asking if the hotel "helped you relax" or "contributed to making it easy for you to work". This is the first hotel where I can honestly say that I LOVED spending time in my room - it really did help me relax and the environment made work a pleasure. I would return in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SeeingTheWordFromORD
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read such a wonderful review and to learn that you had a positive stay experience. Furthermore, it was pleasing to hear your kind words about the design of the hotel as well as that you found the room comfortable.

Thank you for recommending Raffles Dubai - the team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on another occasion.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I love this place, i've been here a few times now and it is truly amazing! Everyone has been well thought through.
Externally, the building is shaped like a pyramid and it so distinguishable and refreshing on the dubai skyline.
Internally, the opulence of the lobby is a sight to behold, with a beautiful water fountain in the centre. The lobby is just so grand and impressive, with a lot of glass openings at the entrance, the lighting into the lobby allows for a more open and spacious feeling.
The rooms are awesome, even the standard signature rooms. They are huge and with 2 adults and 2 kids, space was still not an issue.
Bathrooms are grand, as you tend to expect in Dubai hotels.
It's a shame it is not overlooking the beachside, our recent room overlooked the swimming pool, beyond that from the balcony you could see the road and building works on the opposite side of the road - as i say this is the only shame about the hotel, but there is little it can do about its location and does not detract from the enjoyment you can have within the hotel.
Breakfast is impressive - i asked for eggs benedict each day and over it came freshly cooked and to my specification. The kids wanted chicken nuggets, it wasn't on the menu, but no problem, they made it for us immediately - no job too small. To that end, service was exceptional.

Overall, we were very happy with this hotel, as i say it's location is arguably its only downfall, but if you accept that, you will find little else at fault. Well done!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank united_red101
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to hear that all your stays have been a memorable experience and that your find the rooms spacious and comfortable.

Furthermore, it was pleasing to read that you had enjoyed breakfast and that your special menu requests had been easily accommodated.

The team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on another occasion - thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is now my third time at Raffles Dubai for business/pleasure.
The staff are genuinely helpful and pleasant to deal with and seem to take great pride in their hotel. From the chocolates our Butler left us daily to the strategically placed slippers at the side of the bed, our stay from start to finish was memorable. We had just left a hotel in Monaco to come to Dubai and afterwards also stayed in two Hilton hotels in London, all of which pale by comparison! Our favorite hotel in the Middle East by a country mile!
Rich

Room Tip: ask for one overlooking the pool
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I was very pleased to hear that you would rate us one of the best hotels in the Middle East and that the staff exceeded your service expectations.

Furthermore, I was lovely to read that the extra touches provided had helped make your stay memorable.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Raffles Dubai on your next visit to the region.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Me and my family stayed at Raffles Dubai as my 1st year birthday treat for my daughter as she just recovered from sickness, I have decided to stay in the hotel to relax instead of giving her party. The Hotel has provided such surprise in the room when we entered and they made some customized amenities for my daughter and it really does warm my heart. I really made a perfect choice of where to stay and never regret it. I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with their operations and personnel providing such excellent and hospitality treats. The spacious room of 753 Sqft with a private garden terrace that unwinds and calm, the ambiance is perfect for those who just want to relax.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to hear that you and your family had an awesome stay and that we had helped make your daughters 1st birthday extra special.

Furthermore, it was pleasing to note that the staff had exceeded your service expectations.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Raffles Dubai - we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on another occasion.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Raffles for the first two nights of our honeymoon. When we arrived we were told by the reception that we could upgrade to a diplomatic suite for the equivalent of $175/night. And what a suite it was!!! Beautifully appointed and very clean. The room service at Raffles was also superb with very fresh Italian produce. My husband, who is from Naples, said it was as good as home!
I would recommend Raffles to anyone staying in Dubai and who wants to be close to the airport (although it is only 10 minutes away from Burj Khalifa by taxi) .

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you and your husband had enjoyed the first few nights of your honeymoon and that you had been upgraded to a suite.

Thank you so much for recommending Raffles Dubai. The team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on another occasion.