“5 Star services”
Review of Raffles Dubai

Raffles Dubai
Ranked #2 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Words cannot explain the overall experience that I had at the Raffles Dubai. The hotel is conveniently located, decor is superb, entire staff from greeter to concierge always had a smile. The breakfast staff on the 3rd floor very attentive to every details. The Concierge staff well those guys deserve 7 * * * * * * * Sai, Matthew , Kennedy and who can forget Frederick . Raffles management could not have chosen a better crew for the concierge lounge . Those guys always goes above and beyond to meet our needs. Raffles Dubai truly a 5 star services . Can't wait to go back

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your remarks on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your stay and that you found the breakfast and concierge staff to be attentive to your needs.

I have shared your wonderful feedback with all the colleagues and they were as pleased as I was to learn that you found the service to be 5 star.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Raffles Dubai on another occasion.

Andrew Abram

Write a ReviewReviews (3,650)

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I visited Dubai to check off my bucket list. Raffles Dubai was suggested by a co worker that raved about her stay. I was Wow’ed from the time I stepped out of the taxi until the time I checked out. The front desk clerk walked me to the room and gave me an overview of the room and property. Then I received a welcome from the Butler on the floor, Madu. Not sure how many guests were staying on the floor but Madu treated me like I was his only guest. Every encounter with the staff (pool, restaurants, concierge, ect) was Extraordinary.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.

I was very pleased to read that you found your stay to be five stars and that you were wowed from the moment you arrived.

Furthermore, thank you for your kind words about Madu which has been shared with him and the team.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us - we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Raffles Dubai on another occasion.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This hotel is centrally located. We wanted to venture out so we took the metro to the Dubai mall which was super easy. The metro station is about 5 minutes walk.. If you prefer to take a Taxie they are right outside the hotel.
We stayed on the club lounge which was excellent . The staff were amazing.. They went above & beyond excellence. Kennedy,Matthew and Fredrick made us felt like royalty. We wanted to pack them in our suitcase . The manager Sai was also amazing. We had such great time. The food was
Out of this world( I am a picky eater was kind of hesitant with certain food the staff guided me with option) I was consuming EVERYTHING ...
I've been to quite a few 5 star hotels In several parts of the world and I have to to say this is by far my favorite .. Great staff!!

Room Tip: The rooms are very spacious 3 can comfortably fit in the regular room if u need a rollaway it's...
1  Thank Pineaplejuice

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to learn that you had enjoyed your stay and that you found the staff amazing.

Furthermore, thank you for your remarks about the club lounge and in particular Kennedy, Matthew, Fredrick and Sai. They were very pleased to hear your feedback and to know that they helped make your stay experience a positive one.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Just only to inform you that I have stayed in so many hotels in Dubai and in many countries around the world and this time in Raffles Dubai was the best one.the hotel pick up from Dubai airport, the welcome when reach to the hotel . the assistance for showing the room and facilities. the location of the hotel to reach all where you want to go. the room facilities all was pefect and the most of them was the hotel staff .

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sameh808
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you had a positive stay experience and that you found us to be amongst the best hotels in Dubai.

Furthermore, it was pleasing to hear your kind feedback about the staff, which has been shared with all of the team.

The team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on another occasion.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

WOW! This was my feeling during my week long vacation at Raffles Dubai this month. The hotel was better than I expected all around. Location was perfect. Not far from airport. Rooms were very spacious and clean. The overall ambiance of the hotel was very calming and classic Raffles. The staff was EXTRAORDINARY. Our personal butler- Madu Nahak- should be cloned and used throughout every Raffles property. He was attentive and did not forget any details with regards to making our stay memorable. The entire Raffles staff -from the pool to the Spa to the fantastic dinner at Fire and Ice- all deserve a personal acknowledgement from Management. I will definitely recommed Raffles Dubai to all my friends and family.

Room Tip: Definitely a room with a balcony overlooking the gardens.
1  Thank Talesha C

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your stay and that you found the overall ambiance of the hotel calming and classic.

Furthermore, thank you for you for your kind words about Madu. I have shared your comments with him and all the colleagues at the hotel.

Thank you for recommending Raffles Dubai - the team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on another occasion.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Stayed four night April, in transit from Australia to Europe. First impressions count and the staff (friendliness and service) certainly set a high standard on initial entry to the hotel. Room spacious offering all amenities. We dined at Azura and Fire and Ice (fantastic food) and utilised what is a fully equipped Fitness Centre and Spa. Stay again - absolutely!

Room Tip: Booking a Club room provides additional benefits and services - truly worthwhile.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chris P

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

It was a delight to read that you had enjoyed your stay and that the staff gave you a warm welcome to the hotel.

Furthermore, it was pleasing to hear that you had enjoyed your meal in Fire & Ice and Azur, and that you would not hesitate to stay with us again.

Thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back on another occasion.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed a week at the Raffles Dubai and had a great time.
Living in a mining town we need to get out every couple of months and enjoy some of the finer things in life.....Raffles Dubai certainly added to this.

Dubai was meant to be a stop over for us on the way to the Maldives. We extended our time for all the right reasons and Dubai turned out to be the highlight of the holiday. Raffles Dubai certainly played its part in this.

We stayed in a club room 1205. The rooms are well appointed and spacious. The only complaint I would have would be that the concierge stated that we had a great view....of the Citi Bank building (I think she may have had the rooms confused). However, we really didn't mind as we very rarely went out onto the balcony. It is well worth your while being a club guest as the benefits are extremely good value for money.

The staff are all very friendly and helpful. Raffles has a few characters on the front door as well. Kevin, Keen and Shahoul (??) were all great....although they could never find me a Ferrari or Lamborghini to drive! The Lexus had to do.

The meals are sensational! Breakfast is a terrific selection of a variety of foods from around the globe. Again only one complaint and that the bacon and other pork products were of a low standard and maybe a new source need be found. The turkey, veal, beef and other bacons actually tasted more like pork bacon than the pork!

We ate at the Fire and Ice Restaurant as well. The experience there was amazing. I have been tossing up for the last couple of weeks and decided that the Irish Fillet is the best steak I have ever had. The choice of wine also compliments the available meals. My only complaints being that the waiter tried to sell me a grade 8 Wagyu Bleu and the steak knife was blunt. Buts that's just being pedantic. However, the staff at the Raffles do take feedback seriously and we were invited back the next afternoon for cocktails to discuss the matter further. All in all a fabulous restaurant.

This hotel certainly ticks all the right boxes....even with a rough bugger like myself. When we return to Dubai we will certainly coming back to the Raffles....might try a suite next time!

Room Tip: Try to request a room facing the city skyline otherwise you get a great view of Citi Bank. Club room...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mad-Mik W
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback from on your stay on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to learn that we had met your expectations and that you had enjoyed your stay. I was also very pleased to read that you had enjoyed your meal in Fire & Ice and that the Irish Steak was amongst the best you had ever tasted.

Furthermore, I was glad to learn that Dubai had been the highlight of your trip and that Raffles helped add to this experience.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us - we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on another occasion.