Raffles Dubai
$309
$150
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$413
$342
Jumeirah.com
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$272
$245
  • Pool
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$222
$1,476
$1,300
Agoda.com
3,834 results
All reviewswafi mallclub roomdiplomatic suiteazur restaurantlandmark suitesignature roomegyptian themeafternoon teabutler servicewalk in wardrobelarge balconyrooms are hugebeautiful hotelclose to the airportswim up barpool staffconcierge desk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 30, 2012

In a city full of great hotels, for me this is the best. The location may not be great, but the hotel more than makes up for it in every other way. The service is warm, welcoming and personal from arrival to departure. During my stay a member of staff accidentally woke me up, despite the don not disturb sign being on and the hotel immediate sent the manager to apologise and upgrade me to a larger suite. The standard rooms are some of the largest and well appointed of any hotel i have stayed in.
I dined in Fire and Ice, and was not only impressed with the food, but also the Executive Chef, who personally came out to explain the menu and make a few recommendations. I also dined in the iconic Noble House, whose food, ambiance and view are phenomenal.

Superb!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Phantomreviewer280
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to note that you find us to be amongst the best in Dubai. I was also very pleased to read that you had enjoyed your dining experience in Fire & Ice.

That said; my apologies for the error in you being woken up - however I was pleased to note that this was handled quickly by the team.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on another occasion.

Sincerely yours.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayed at the Raffles Dubai with our 11 year old daughter last week. It was the most memorable holiday we have ever had. Not only is Dubai an amazing city, the Raffles Hotel is outstanding. Right from the moment we arrived we felt welcome. Nothing was too much trouble. All the staff we came into contact with were most friendly and courteous, every request we had was accommodated.
Our daughter has awkward food allergies which we informed the hotel about prior to our stay. We didn't expect it to make any difference, but how wrong we were. We arrived for breakfast on the first morning to be informed that the chef had made special bread and pastries for our daughter. We were amazed and the look on out daughters face when she saw the lovely food that she could eat, was priceless. This continued throughout out stay, whether we were in the Azur restaurant for breakfast, beside the pool or in the Fire and Ice restaurant, her allergies were considered and catered for.
Breakfast was fantastic with a hugh range of food from pastries and fish to dim sum and bacon. Also included in our package was afternoon tea and canapes on the tenth floor. Once again the food was excellent and plentiful. On the last night we dined in Fire and Ice where the service was excellent and the food mouthwatering. Once again, our daughter had food prepared just for her, even a desert which is something she is rarely able to eat.
The hotel room was unbelievable - spotless, tasteful and comfortable. House keeping were effective yet not intrusive, the butler service was excellent and we had a comprehensive tour of the rooms facilities upon arrival, even though it was 1 o'clock in the morning.
I would like to mention some of the staff personally especially Maylene on concierge, Zain, Keem, Robinson in the Raffles Club and Royce by the pool. We had a lot of contact with these lovely people and would like them to know that they helped make our holiday one to remember.
We booked a desert safari through the hotel and were not disappointed, Mohammed, our guide was exceptional and we were extremely lucky to have our safari in a Hummer!!! The whole trip was memorable and one we would recommend to anyone visiting Dubai.
This hotel had such a lovely atmosphere about it, some 5 star hotels can be rather stuffy and pompous, but not this one, their motto of 'arrive as guests, leave as friends' is certainly correct. Even though there are many fantastic hotels in Dubai, we have found one that we can return to many times in the future and know, that our stay will be memorable.

There was only one thing wrong with our stay at Raffles - it wasn't long enough!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank philpott345
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank for posting such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

It was a delight to read through your comments and see that everyone had made you feel so welcomed. Furthermore, I was pleased that we had catered successfully for your daughter’s food allergies.

I have shared your review with the entire team at the hotel who were as pleased as I was that we had managed to exceed your expectations. Thank you also for your special mention of Zain, Keem, Royce and Robinson.

We trust you had a smooth onward journey and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you all back on another occasion.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Staying at raffles is ideal for me whether I stay for business or pleasure. It is away from the hustle and bustle of traffic and people, yet ideally located to get to all the main attractions in Dubai.

Whenever I stay, staff always remember me by name and that shows attention to detail and my stay requirements

The staff are attentive and rooms are excellent for comfort and style. All the amenities you expect from the raffles brand.

You can get taxis readily and the metro is only a few minutes walk away and is so easy to use and get around to places in Dubai.

Wafi shopping center is adjoining the raffles hotel, so if you need anything from a supermarket its just a few mins away:0)

Overall a fantastic place to stay whether on business or pleasure.

Well done raffles dubai i team - keep up the excellent work.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank worldmanParis
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read tha t you had a wonderful stay and that we remain your hotel of choice in Dubai.

Furthermore, I was pleased to note that the staff make you feel welcomed.

We look forward to welcoming you back on another occasion.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We had great difficulty choosing a hotel in Dubai, as this was our first trip. After considering many different hotels, we opted for Raffles. And we are so glad we did. If you are facing the same dilemma, don't have any qualms about choosing Raffles. It is an amazing hotel, with huge rooms and an exceptional staff. What really impressed us was that from the moment we arrived, they seemed to know who we were. We checked out some of the other hotels and the standard is very high. But we will return to Raffles and the many friendly staff members who made our stay so special. For us, it was just perfect.

Room Tip: All the rooms have nice views, but try for one with a view of the skyline.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank peterxhosa

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted that you gave us a chance and that overall we managed to exceed your expectations. Furthermore, I was very pleased to note that the staff made you feel welcomed from the moment you arrived.

Thank you for recommending Raffles Dubai - we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on another occasion.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

If I had to describe the perfect hotel room, It would be The Raffles Dubai. Although the center of gravity for Dubai is increasingly moving toward Dubai Mall, this place wins with top rooms and excellent service

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sa3dy

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you would name our rooms amongst the best in Dubai and that we have excellent service.

I hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back on another occasion.