“Ticks all the boxes for a great value family hotel”

Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #129 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We chose this hotel based on Tripadvisor reviews & it lived up to its reputation. The 3 bedroom apartment was very spacious & the beds were heaven. The breakfast buffet was excellent, the hotel staff are exceptional and the location next to Deira City mall & metro makes it an ideal spot to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014
Thank L.Northam
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most positive feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted to read that we lived up to your expectations, that you found your apartment to be spacious, our beds to have provided the level of comfort we would expect from our recently installed luxury bedding package, our breakfast offering to have been excellent, our location to have been convenient for your needs and I am proud to read your comments regarding our staff members, describing them as “exceptional”.

I will be sure to congratulate the team personally and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future for another memorable stay.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I booked one bedroom apartment but they have given us 3 bedroom apartment and closed the other two rooms, it was huge! The living area and kitchen are spacious. The only downfall I have specifically asked for Non-smoking room, but when we arrived - you can smell some smoke in the living area. There was no dish washing liquid, and when we asked for it the staff provided us instantly. Overall the service was good, the check-in and check-out was smooth (Professional and friendly staff/s especially to Sharon who is very accommodating and nice, and so as Jenny); It's too bad we just stayed for one night but we will definitely come back again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your valuable and constructive feedback.

Please accept my apologies for the shortfall in product you have highlighted. I will make no excuses for the smoke smell, I take full responsibility for this issue and I have already spoken about this matter with our newly appointed Director of Housekeeping who will be addressing this matter moving forward. I would appreciate it if you could confirm with me your name and apartment number so that I can investigate the circumstances that lead to your experience. I can be reached at you convenience at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com

I am also sorry for any inconvenience caused in regards to the dish washing liquid and although I am pleased that the team responded efficiently I would like to update you that although currently kitchen supplies are available upon request, we are in the process of investigating the implementation of kitchen supplies for all apartments and we hope to have this in place in the very near future.

On the positive I am pleased that overall you had a good stay with us, that you found your apartment facilities to be spacious and I am very proud to read your comments about overall service noting that it was good and with a special mention for Sharon and Jenny.

I will be sure to congratulate Sharon, Jenny and the rest of the team personally and we look forward to welcoming you back for another visit soon.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

when I decide go to Dubai I choose Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments without any thinking and searching,,, when I arrived I was late and the room was not ready they tell us to take our lunch for free,, the staff all of them they are keeping smile and friendly in all time,,, the clean of hotel and rooms it is so excellent,, this the fourth or fifth time I book in this hotel..

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing you feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

Please accept my sincere apologies for your apartment not being ready upon your arrival, but I am happy that our team was able to make you comfortable while we got your apartment ready.

I would appreciate it if you could let me know your name and apartment number so that I can investigate the circumstances that lead to your accommodation not being ready upon your arrival and I can be reached at your convenience at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com

I am delighted that you found the cleanliness of your apartment to be excellent and I am very proud to read your comments about our staff members, whom you have described as “smiling and friendly all the time”.

I will be sure to congratulate the team personally and we look forward to welcoming you back for another visit in the near future.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff in every way. The apartment was surprisingly spacious with everything we could possibly need and the beds were extremely comfortable. Very pleasantly surprised by the standard of an early evening meal at the cafe.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Nigel R
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that you found your apartment to be spacious and well equipped, the food quality to be good and I am very happy that you have highlighted our recently installed luxury bedding package, noting that “the beds were extremely comfortable”.

I read with pride that you found our staff members to be friendly and helpful and I will be sure to congratulate the team personally for a job well done.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We stayed at this hotel from 10 - 19th April. We were given a two bedroomed apartment for two of us and it was very spacious. The staff in all aspects of the hotel were extremely polite ad helpful. A two minute walk to Deira City Centre which was very convenient and two minute walk to the metro station. Just a pity the sun only shone on the swimming pool from 9:30 - 12:30 am then blocked by the buildings. A huge mosque is just being completed right outside the hotel so I reckon it could get quite noisy once finished. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your valuable comments on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you found our location to be perfect, your apartment to be spacious and I am proud to read that you have described our staff members as “extremely polite and helpful”.

I will be sure to share your most encouraging boost of confidence with our team and we look forward to taking care of you upon your return to Dubai.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We stayed at this hotel from the 11th of April till the 18th of April. We stayed in three bedroom apartment. The service was excellent, we really enjoyed our stay at this hotel as we felt like home, the breakfast buffet was very good and the children enjoyed it. The staff were very polite and helpful. This was one of our best experience and Definitely we will be visiting again.

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that you have described Flora Park Hotel Apartments as an excellent hotel, that you felt breakfast was very good and I am proud to read that you found our staff members to be “polite and helpful” and to have delivered excellent service for you and your family.

I will congratulate the team personally and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another memorable visit.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We stayed here for a 3 weeks in Dec '11 into Jan '12. Very nice apartment! Onsite food/restaurants were good, and a decent variety. Down and around the corner from the hotel is the metro, which is nice.Other small shops within the walking area for small essential needs. Housekeeping was always on top of things. Always available is there were needs. I would deffinatley stay here again. Great Location and VERY FRIENDLY staff!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It is always wonderful when a reviews starts with “Lovely” and I thank you for sharing you feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you found your apartment to be “very nice”, that the location was convenient and suitable to you needs and I have noted your positive comment about Housekeeping service as well as the overall friendliness of our staff members.

I will be sure to share your compliments with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.