“Enjoyable and comfortable.”

Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #129 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I had booked a 3 BHK Apt at Flora park apt hotels for my family who were traveling to Dubai for the first time.the rooms were spacious and clean.they were extremely happy with the hospitality and room service at Flora.special thanks to Mr.manoj Kumar Yadav , Mr.Arun ,Ms.Jenny & Ms.Ashwini for
making this holiday really memorable for my family.

• Stayed: March 2014
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that your family found their stay to be “enjoyable and comfortable”, the rooms to be “spacious and clean” and that they were extremely happy with the hospitality and room service.
I have noted your special mention of Manoj, Arun, Jenny and Ashwini. Our team is at the heart of our service promise and I will be sure to pass on your compliments to everyone mentioned as well as the rest of the teams personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Although we got a poor apartment at check-in, our comments on this were handled perfectly by the staff. They immediately provided us with a new apartment that was clean and up to expectation. We further got a fruit basket and some soda drinks as excuse. Staff did everything to make our stay a pleasant one. Compliments for the whole staff attitude throughout our stay!
The hotel is conveniently located close to Deira City center and metro.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your stay at our hotel.

Please accept my apologies for the shortfalls in product you experience with the initial apartment allocated for you and I have already spoken to our Assistant Executive Housekeeper who is addressing this matter with our team through additional re-training.

I am however pleased that the team responded immediately and resolved the initial shortcoming for you and I am delighted that overall you had a great stay with us.

I will be sure to share your compliments with our members of staff personally and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at a 3 bed apartment on the 8th floor ,we all enjoyed our self's like every other reviews, staff couldn't be any better.
Room service very good, there was 9 of us and everyday we came back to a spotless room.
Breakfast was nice and the staff was very helpfull. Even booking our activities with rayna tour ,got very good deals .
Location was good too,everything near by.
Will definitely visit again and I will recommend this place to family's as the hotel big and spacious. Also shopping for gifts in day to day shop is very cheap better then anywhere else. Deira city center perfect for eating out. Thanks to everyone at flora park for the lovely service

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank halima1981
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your most encouraging review on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased that you and your family had a good stay with us and I have noted that you found room service to be good, the location to be convenient, the apartment to have been spotlessly clean, the facilities to be big and spacious and I am certainly very proud that our team delivered what you have described as “lovely service”. I will be sure to congratulate our staff members personally.

It was also good to read that you were happy with the service provided by our Tour Operator and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

My stay at Flora Park was so pleasant. everything starting from the reception, to the cleanliness, to the location was perfect. the hotel staff responded promptly to any request I made. I would definitely stay at Flora Park the next time I travel to Dubai.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your excellent recommendation of our hotel with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am very pleased that your stay was pleasant, that you found the cleanliness and location to be perfect and I am very proud that you have highlighted our staff service as responsive and prompt.

Thank you once again for this boost of confidence and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another memorable stay.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Things went badly the moment I checked in. Although I knew the total price was AED 2460 for two nights when i checked in i discovered that the first night was charged at just over AED 700 and the second night was charged at over AED 1700. This is at best a 3 star establishment and had I know that I was paying so much for the second night I owuld have booked elsewhere. The excuse given to me was that the hotel was fully booked for Monday night hence the incedible price hike. It never ceases to amaze me how hotels can get away with such blatant gouging. I can just image my clients reactions if i told them my order book was full and that the new price for their job was two and a half times more expensive!

I was also asked if i was the only guest staying to which I confirmed yes. I was then informed that the hotel had a 'no guest' policy, specifically women. Seriously, did I ask if I could bring prostitutes back to my room?!!!!

After having checked in my room key cards would not work and the porter also tried without success. This meant another trip to reception.

Finally once in the room I discovered that the instruction sheet on connecting to the internet did not match the log on page which in itself was poorly designed and confusing. This resulted in having to call reception for assistance and meant I had to get changed back into my clothes for a visit from hotel staff to sort out my connection.

By this time it was after 1:00am and after 18 hours of travelling on trains, buses and plains from southern Norway this was the last thing I needed, especially as my first business meeting was only 8 hours away.

After all this I discovered that I was unable to charge my phone or lap top without having the lights on as turning the light off disabled ALL power points in the room. To this moment this single fact has plagued me for my entire time in Dubai, even as i sit here at Dubai airport. The whole time I have been here I have been having to ask clients to use their power points for a quick top up to get me through to the next appointment. Totally inconvenient.

When I tried to exchange some AUD for AED at reception I first asked for the rate. I thought there had been a typing error when I saw that the rate on the screen was 1 AUD = 2.15 AED. But no, this rate was confirmed. 12 days prior when staying at the Millennium Airport Hotel on the way to Europe I changed money at a rate of 1 AUD = 3.1 AED so couldn't believe that this hotel could so blatantly try to rip me off. I went across the road to an ATM and got a rate of 3.199.

Then one of the reception staff tried to charge me something like 70 AED for my return airport transfer which was supposed to be included in my room cost and by this time I was seeing red so asked to see the duty manager and after relaying all of the above I was offered a complimentary breafast for the following morning before check out. I accepted this offer and probably would not have written this review had it not been for the final indignation of the breakfast staff trying to charge me for my complimentary mean (which by the way was very mediocre).

I could never recommend this place to anyone for any reason and still cannot believe how bad an experience it was. It simply beggars belief.

If I could find one good thing to say about the apratment I was given it could only be that it was spacious, but terribly old and outdated for the price charged,

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Slymeister
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your comprehensive feedback.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any shortfalls in product and service experienced and I will take this opportunity to respond to the points you have made:

1. There is no excuse for a gesture of goodwill to be extended for breakfast and then for that information to have not been communicated accordingly throughout the team. The source of the communication breakdown is clear to us and we have already reiterated our expectations to the team moving forward.

2. Your entitlement for complimentary transportation is also a mistake from our side and we have already conducted the necessary refresher training with the member of our team who dealt with you in this matter.

3. In regards to the socket, we have identified a solution for all our master bedrooms and will be implementing it with immediate effect.

4. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused in relation to the point you mentioned regarding visitor accessibility, but I must take this opportunity and explain that our guest’s safety and security is a top priority for our team and we reserve the right to allow or restrict access to guest apartments and guest floors, to visitors who have not registered upon check in. This is in line with our commitment to ensuring the protection and well being of all our valued guests and their families. Once again please accept my apologies for any misunderstand caused when this information was communicated to you, but I can assure you after investigating this with our team, there was no intended assumption made on our part and we were simply trying to communicate this important information to you.

5. In regards to accommodation rates, please note that we operate a dynamic pricing strategy, which is in line with accepted global hospitality practices and I can confirm that the rates were stated in the reservation confirmation, with both dates listed separately to reflect the fluctuating prices.

6. We are in the process of revisiting our internet log in instruction sheet with a view of bringing further clarity and to avoiding any confusion for our guests in the future.

Finally thank you once again for taking the time to share your valuable feedback and to give us the opportunity to make the necessary improvements. I can assure you that this is not our usual standard of service and product delivery as confirmed by the mostly positive comments we receive through TripAdvisor and I do hope that you give us a chance to restore your confidence in our hotel in the future.

I can be contacted directly at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com should you wish to discuss your experience further or if there is anything that I can be of assistance with.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I really interested to stay in Flora Park Appt. Good room, so clean with good complimentary. good receptionist and the room services so great. Plus the swimming pool guidance so friendly person and so nice with the kids and other. Overall, Excellent Hotel Apartments.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are so nice with good views.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your very positive feedback about your stay at our hotel with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that you found our apartments to have good, clean facilitates and I am very proud that our staff members from reception, to room service and health club provided you with a memorable service delivery. I will be sure to congratulate them all personally.

We hope to welcome you back for another stay in the near future.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

The three bedroom suite that we booked was fantastic. It was huge, well equipped, and best of all, offered an ensuite bathroom in every bedroom (priceless when travelling with four women!). The bed were extremely comfortable.

Room service food was very tasty and delivered promptly. My only comment on the food was that the Thai Green Curry had a fluorescent green colour - it isn't necessary to add food colouring to green curry!!

Otherwise, a fantastic stay. Front desk was very helpful, room service prompt, facilities excellent!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

Firstly please accept my apologies for the quality of the Thai Green Curry, which our Chef has already addressed with the culinary team and I am confident that the quality has now improved significantly.

I am delighted that you found your apartment to be ”fantastic, huge and well equipped”. You have also mentioned the comfort of your bed, and I am happy to tell you, that it is part of our recently installed luxury bedding package, which is continuing to receive excellent comments from all our guests.

I am also pleased that you found the majority of your food to be tasty and delivered on time and I am proud to read your comments about our staff member’s service with a special mention for front office and room service. I will be sure to congratulate all the teams personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and I hope you have a chance to taste our Thai Green Curry upon your arrival.