Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
1,021 results
All reviewsmetro stationdeira city centrebedroom apartmentrayna toursexcellent locationwashing machinehouse keepingclose to the airporttravel deskswimming poolhome away from homeexcellent staycomfortable stayhousekeeping staffvisit dubaispecial thanksmall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We havent decided where to stay until the very last moment but we were honestly very pleasantly surprised how good the hotel was. I read a lot of reviews but what I can say is that we had a very nice holiday and were pleased that the staff took care of us and was always helpful and smiling.
The hotel is close to metro and Deira City Centre where you can do some shopping or have a decent meal. There is a bus to the beach every day even if you are the only guest which we appreciated very much- the olny thing that we didnt like was that it takes you back to the hotel very soon at 13,00 - at least one or one and a half hour later would be better.
Our appartment was very big and very convenient, comfortable beds and bed lining, TV in every room. The swimming pool is small but wth warm water so the children can enjoy a swim even in the evening. We enjoyed the breakfast very much- a lot of different food, especially the fresh juices Our general impression was that, although there were some small things to
improve the hotel is a nice place to stay and I will definitely recommend it to my frieds and family.

Room Tip: We had a room on a quiet side but we had mostly no sun, so sometimes it was cold there. If you travel in winter or spring better choose a southern side.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted that you had a good experience at our hotel, mentioning our privileged location, describing your apartment as “very big and convenient” and I am very pleased you found your bed to be comfortable, as this is our recently installed luxury package, which continues to generate some great responses from our guests.

I have also noted that you found our breakfast to have a good selection and I am pleased that your family enjoyed the swimming pool facilities.

In regards to the daily bus transfer to Mamzar Beach, I am sorry if the times were not in line with your expectations and we will take into consideration your feedback moving forward.

Finally I was very proud to read that you found our staff members to be “helpful and smiling”. Our team is at the heart of our service promise to deliver the “Art of Hospitality” to each and every one of our guests and I will be sure to pass on your compliments to them personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

The good thing,the apartment itself was very nice.

The bad things: When we arrived, no one helped to carry our luggage, even the reception people were just sitting on their desks without offering any help. Second thing, the apartment we booked was not available (one bedroom), so they gave us (two bedroom apartment) but the shocking thing is that they locked the other bedroom so we will not benefit from it. I think this was a very bad thing they have done. Last thing is the restaurant, child seats were limited and sometimes I have to carry my infant while eating the breakfast. Also, the tables most of the times are not ready for the next users, not cleaned and not well arranged.

Room Tip: see my review

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback following your stay at our hotel.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls in service and product you experienced and I would like to take this opportunity and to respond to your comments:

1. I will make no excuses for the fact that you did not receive help with your luggage, we take full responsibility for this and my Front Office Manager has already addressed this with his team, ensuring that there is full clarity on our expectation moving forward.

2. In regards to the lack of baby seats, I am pleased to tell you that we are already in the process of sourcing a baby chair with a very high specification to ensure the comfort of all our guests.

3. I have also spoken to our Assistant Food and Beverage Manager regarding the tables not being cleaned efficiently enough and he has already revisited this issue through refresher training.

I am pleased that you found the apartment facilities to be nice and I thank you for sharing your most objective feedback, giving us the opportunity to make the necessary improvement.

I would like to assure you that this is not the standard of service and product that we are known for as confirmed by the mostly positive comments we receive through TripAdvisor and I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel.

If there is anything I can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I chose this hotel because of its good ratings given by previous visitors and frankly i was more than happy with my choice.The location close to the Dubai City Centre and the Metro,and from there to all of Dubai,was excellent.If you do not travel in the metro,you can as well utilize taxis which are easily available and cheap.My wife and I staid in a two bedroom apartment which was huge,well equipped and very clean.The breakfast was also excellent with plenty of choice.As for the staff,all of them,without any exception,were very polite and very helpful.
I would also like to mention that the sister hotel Flora Creek has a very good restaurant,The Olive Tree,where we had an excellent Valentine's dinner perfectly served by Poonam.

Room Tip: I had a room on the eleventh floor facing the creek which was just perfect.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your excellent review of our hotel following your stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

I am very pleased that you found our location to be convenient, your apartment to be “huge, well equipped and very clean”, as well as describing the breakfast selection as “excellent” with “plenty of choice”.

I am very proud to read that you found our staff service to have been “perfect” and I am pleased that you had a good experience on Valentine’s Day, with a special mention for Poonam, who if I may say is one of our star employees at Flora Hospitality. I will be sure to congratulate Poonam and the rest of the teams personally.

Finally we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and Dubai for another memorable stay in the near future.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

If you don't travel much, then this is a great place. If you are a seasoned traveller, then not the high standard of Dubai.
You have to pay for wifi, pool too close to the breakfast lounge, no hand towels even when we asked for them.
Close to the tube (Station 16), big rooms, very welcoming and helpful and polite, good variety for breakfast, don't expect bacon! The beds are great, VERY comfortable. A touch noisy with the AC. And very affordable.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very candid and objective feedback.

Please accept my apologies for not meeting all of you expectations during you last visit to Dubai and I would like to take this opportunity and respond to the points you have made in your comments.

In regards to hand towels, I will make no excuses, as you should have had these in your apartment without having to ask and once you had asked we should have been able to provide these for you without fail. I am however delighted to tell you that we are in the process of upgrading all our bathroom towels, to a brand new luxury range, which we hope to implement in the first half of 2014.

Your description of the swimming pool and restaurant location is correct, but I must mention that upon request for those of our guests who do not wish to be in direct visibility to the pool, we can ensure the necessary level of privacy.

In relation to WIFI I should mention that we have a range of packages available that both include and exclude internet connection. In the event that the package does not include internet connection, we always clearly communicate this information to our guests and partners in the terms and conditions of the reservation. In the future however if you would like to explore all the booking option available to you, please do not hesitate to contact us at parkreservation@florahospitality.com and our reservation agents will be more than happy to go through all the details with you and match your needs with the most appropriate package.

As far as the noisy AC, I would very much appreciate it if you could let me know your name and apartment number and I will ask my Engineering team to investigate the matter. I can be reached at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com

On the positive side I am delighted that you found our location to be convenient, our breakfast variety to be good and our overall product to be “very affordable”. You have mentioned that our beds are “great” and “very comfortable” and I would like to take this opportunity and to highlight that this is our newly installed bedding package, which has been received by our guests with very positive reviews.

In addition I am proud that you have described our staff members as “welcoming, helpful and polite”. Our team strives to deliver service excellence every day and for every guests and it is very encouraging to read your comments which I will be sure to pass on to our team personally.

Once again thank you for your valuable feedback, giving us the opportunity to make the necessary improvements. I would like to assure you that we set our standards very high and this is not the usual level of service and product that we deliver for our guests as confirmed by the mostly positive reviews we receive through TripAdvisor.

We hope you will give us an opportunity to restore your full confidence in our product and services and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Stayed there for the first time and found my kids loving the place. Excellent customer service staff at reception particularly Ali who was very courteous and helpful.
Hotel is conveniently located near to the all the transport hubs including metro service. A brief attention to the towels could improve the level of satisfaction. We will recommend to our friends and will definitely return.

Room Tip: Away from lifts.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear Guest,

I am very happy to receive your feedback following you stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartment.

Firstly please accept my apologies for the towel product, I agree with you fully and I am happy to tell you that we have already secured a brand new luxury towel range for all our apartments, which we hope to have implemented in the first half of 2014.

On the other hand I was delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us, that you found our hotel to be conveniently located and I am very proud that you have described the service provided by our front office team as “excellent, with a special mention for Ali. I will be sure to congratulate Ali and the rest of the team personally.

Once again thank you for your most excellent recommendation and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.