“A wonderful experience!”

Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #178 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Flora Park Deluxe Apartments provide great service along with clean and modern accommodation. The hotel is less than 10 mins from the airport by taxi.
I stayed at a 3 bedroom apartment with all the equipments you should require.
We arrived late during the night and where met by great hospitality. The check in was fast and easy and we also got served freshly squeezed juice upon arrival. A nice little touch after hours on the plane.
The apartment itself were spacious with all the necessary amenities. It also has balcony.
The hotel is situated right beside Deira City Centre, one of the most visited shopping malls in Dubai. The metro station is also right there. There is a small "kind a like" 7-Eleven open 24hrs 5 mins walk from the hotel in case you need anything during late hours.
Multiple transportation choices as you can go by the metro, bus and off course taxis which are quite reasonable in Dubai.
I have been to Dubai several times and this hotel is among the top of my list.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank silverfox85
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for you very much appreciated feedback, giving us a great “boost of confidence and indicating that we are moving in the right direction.

I am pleased that you found our apartment facilities to be clean, modern spacious and fully furnished with all the required amenities.

I must also agree with your comments about our privileged location, allowing our guests to explore Dubai and its many places of interest conveniently and with ease.

I am exceptionally proud to read that you found our staff’s hospitality to be “great”. We are very proud to have recently received the TripAdvisor award for 5th Top Hotel Destination for Families in UAE and we are also on the Top List for Best Family Destination in the Middle East and it is in large part because of the efforts of our staff members. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to our teams personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Flora Park Hotel Apartments in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Perfect, secure location. Spacious, lovely, and clean rooms with en suite bathrooms in the 2 bed room apt where I stayed with my teenage daughters and young son. Extremely comfy beds. Airy and roomy balconies which allowed for adequate ventilation of the apt. Free and fast wifi for 4 devices. Temperature controlled pool. Swimming lessons at a reasonable fee. Courteous and well trained staff, always ready to meet your needs. My gratitude to Erlyn for the early check-in and warm reception. Babu in Engineering, Arbar and Shasheesh in Housekeeping, thanks for ur assistance. We had a very memorable and pleasant stay here. Nice breakfast but you need to serve bran flakes or weetabix, as ur choice of cereals for breakfast is quite limited. What else can I say, the ideal place to stay. Highly recommend.

2  Thank ojeh
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your most encouraging feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you found our location to be “perfect and secure”, our apartments “spacious, lovely and clean” with adequate ventilation, as well as the “extremely comfortable beds”. I must mention that our new ultra luxury bedding package, was implemented with one and one thing only in mind – our guest’s comfort and satisfaction and it is wonderful that you have mentioned this point in your comments.

You have also mentioned the fast complimentary WIFI access, the temperature controlled pool with value for money swimming lessons available.

I am glad that you found the breakfast to be “nice”, but I have taken note of your comment about offering the additional choice in cereals and we are already working on the implementation of this point.

Reading your feedback I was exceptionally proud to see that you found our staff members to be “courteous and well trained” with a special mention for Erlyn, Babu, Abrar and Sahid who I will be sure to congratulate personally.

Finally we look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay in the near future.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Good accommodation excellent apartment and excellent staff, very helpful and polite. Stayed in this hotel for 4 times in 5 years. Excellent location next to Deira metro station/City Center Mall and close to the Creek.We enjoyed a stay (with family) in Nov 13 for 5 days. My daugher loved the rooms and kitchen too:).
I have given some little concerns below, Still I love this hotel and will definitely stay again.
- No much indian food variety available nowadays for buffet breakfast compare to previous years. However available food was delicious.
- Some furniture is getting old, although well maintained.
- Speed of wifi was not good.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Shirish2110
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your most objective review.

Please accept my apologies for any areas that were not up to the mark and I would like to take up this opportunity and respond to your comments.

I am pleased that you found the food at breakfast to be delicious and I have already shared your feedback with our Executive Chef regarding more Indian food options, as he is in the process of revamping our cycle menus. Please note that if in the future you have any special requests, do let us know and we would do our very best to accommodate.

I agree with you fully in regards to the furniture and I am very pleased to share with you that we are in the process of sourcing appropriate upgrades in this area of our product. But I am happy that you have acknowledged our ongoing preventative maintenance programme.

We are also in the process of sourcing an upgrade solution to our high speed internet infrastructure and we expect to see a significant improvement in consistency of delivery in the near future.

Finally I am delighted that you found our accommodation, location and staff service to be “excellent, providing you and your family with a memorable stay and it is with this in mind that I would like to take this opportunity and share with you that Flora Park Hotel Apartments recently won 5th place for Top Hotels in UAE for Families and we are also featured on the list of Top Hotels for Families in the Middle East.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We stayed at Flora Park in a two bedroom apartment for 3 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
All of the staff were very friendly, welcoming and helpful. Our rooms were spacious, modern, clean and well appointed. We found it to be very conveniently located close to the Metro station, shopping mall and supermarket. Any of the major attractions in Dubai are located close to the Metro stations so getting there from the Flora is easy. We would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank Peter R
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review to the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and that you found our rooms to be spacious and modern, our location convenient and I was proud to read that your found our staff members to be “great”, with a “friendly, welcoming and helpful” attitude. I will be sure to pass on your most positive comments to the teams.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

A perfect place for family to stay,enjoy and get relaxed.Very helpful staff & co-operative services.Very close to the airport and the best part is the hospitality what was being provided to us 24/7 with all the smiles...
Shall definitely recommend for all the visitors visiting Dubai to have a stay with Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments.

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you have described your experience at Flora Park Hotel Apartments as “Excellent Hospitality”.

I must agree with you that we offer a most privileged and convenient location to our guests and we are known for providing a secure family friendly environment.

Your description of our staff is wonderful and I am very proud of the team, whom you have described as “helpful and co-operative”. I will be sure to share your kind words of encouragement with the teams personally.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

the appartment is great, the location as well, walking distance from Deira city center mall.
Breakfast is a very nice buffet with a lot of options, nice pool and spa area. But above all, the service and the staff is excellent. We loved and enjoyed our stay at Flora Park

1  Thank Salim A
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your most excellent recommendation posted to the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted to find out that you had a positive stay with us, that you found the apartment and the location to be “great”, the breakfast buffet to be “very nice” with a good selection of choices and that you were satisfied with the health club and spa facilities.

I am very proud to read that you felt our staff members were “excellent” and I will be sure to pass on your compliments to them personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Everything like expected, very friendly and helpful service.
The hotel is close to a Metro station and also to the airport. A large shopping mall is across the street, so if you are looking good located city hotel with good service this is the place.

2  Thank Flopimuc

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback following your stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

I am very happy that you had a great stay with us and that you found our location to be convenient.

I am delighted to read your comments about our “very friendly and helpful” service and I will sure to share this feedback with our teams.