“very nice place”

Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #178 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Everything like expected, very friendly and helpful service.
The hotel is close to a Metro station and also to the airport. A large shopping mall is across the street, so if you are looking good located city hotel with good service this is the place.

2  Thank Flopimuc
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback following your stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

I am very happy that you had a great stay with us and that you found our location to be convenient.

I am delighted to read your comments about our “very friendly and helpful” service and I will sure to share this feedback with our teams.

There are newer reviews for Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I found a good deal at this aparthotel accommodation at a reasonable price and good conditions for two or three families

1. Very good position , the Port Saeed Deira , close to the creek that crosses Dubai , easy to find taxis , a few tens of meters from Deira subway station . Also, as close to a major mall Deira City Center Mall, where there is a Carrefour hypermarket, where we were doing supply every night.
2 . The hotel consists of apartments with two or three bedrooms , a living room and kitchen. Most importantly, each bedroom has its on suite bathroom , plus a lavatory for guests. Each family had the comfort of a standard hotel room plus a living room and a kitchen available .
3. The kitchen has a large fridge with freezer , electric hob , electric kettle , microwave oven . Not enough pots, plates, glasses , but anyway we did not use the kitchen for cooking contest.
4. Large living room with sofa , big-screen plasma , a table with glass countertop that fit comfortably 8 persons and 10 persons more cramped . ( This table was in the 3-bedroom apartment ) .
5. For air conditioning, the heating did not work , but if in January in apartment were 22 degrees , I think there's no need extra heating . Hot water available from electric boiler, provided you will not accidentally shut down the water heater switch , as I happened to us.
6. Very comfortable beds with mattresses and bedding spotless all of us rested well . There are thick curtains on the windows , which provide a comfortable darkness .
7. The hotel provides bottled water every day a big bottle , plus a few sachets of instant coffee and tea .
8. In the bathrooms , many toiletries, more diverse than I 've seen so far (including nail file ) . Just for shower we had shampoo, conditioner , shower gel and body lotion plus soap.
9. The size of the apartment is spacious , we never felt crowded . We also had a huge balcony and we could stay outdoor if the weather had been warmer .
10 . Very thorough cleaning , I have not seen a fly , a mosquito , an ant or a beetle , rooms cleaned daily , taking trash and making beds .
11 . As facilities hotel has three lifts and I have never sat for more than a minute to wait for an elevator . There are outdoor swimming pool with heated water . Pool is in shadow all the time , but I think it 's designed for hot days , not for January. However we have not got to use it as we had no time , and in the evening when we got to the apartment weather was too cold for swimming . There is a restaurant, serving breakfast, but we did not use it, so I can not share any opinion.
12 . Internet : here is my great frustration. On booking.com site , the hotel advertises free internet . When we arrived at the reception , they informed us that the Internet is paid for each login 20USD/day. We were annoyed , they told us that the Internet is free for tourists who come on their own, those who come through travel agency must pay . At same time, you need a travel agency to get the visa, as the hotel does not have license to assist you for visa. Absolutely unreasonable, as there is free internet in all malls , not terribly fast speed, but enough for reading emails , whats up , Viber messages (not voice ) . So I left them alone with their internet and all.
And just another thing : on arrival we were asked for warranty 500DHS / apartment ( we left 300USD/two apartments , which were returned to us without problems upon check out .

Room Tip: I think higher is better, as there is construction works in near vicinity, but we really did not hav...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Lumi_Si
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your most comprehensive feedback following your stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

Please accept my apologies for the service and product shortfalls you have mentioned in your feedback and I would like to respond to the points you have highlighted.

I have taken note of your comment regarding not having enough kitchen utensils and I am pleased to let you know that we are already in the process of reviewing our capital expenditure proposal for 2014 to include the replacement of any shortages we may be experiencing in the operation.

In regards to internet I am sorry for any inconvenience caused, but I would like to note that different booking channels have different terms and conditions included in their package, which is dependent on the rate offered. In the future please do not hesitate t contact us at creekreservation@florahospitality.com and our reservation agents will be delighted to explore all the various options available to our guests.

Also in regards to the incidentals deposit, as you have noted in your feedback this is a refundable amount and is an established industry practice which we also follow.

I was very pleased however to find out that you found our location to be suitable for your needs, our apartment facilities to be convenient, comfortable and spacious. I am also delighted that you have mentioned our comfortable bed, which is a reflection of our newly implemented luxury bedding package, aimed at continuously improving our guest satisfaction.

In addition I have noted that you found our cleanliness to be “very thorough”, our elevators efficient and I thank you once again for your most appreciated recommendation of our hotel.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

This was my first stay at the Flora Group of hotels and I was very pleasantly surprised.
The hotel felt fresh and the room, 1 bedroom, was very spacious and well planned.
We did have some minor issues, no toaster, leaking sinks, no hair dryer. When informed both maintenance and housekeeping responded immediately.
I think the biggest assett of this hotel is the staff. Everybody was very friendly and helpful and it was clear they wanted you to enjoy your stay.
Will definitely be coming back.

2  Thank acesweden
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the missing toaster, leaking sinks and no hair dryer. I will make no excuse for these shortfalls and although I am pleased that our team responded immediately these issues should not have occurred in the first place. We are already in the process of replacing damaged items through our planned capital expenditure proposal for 2014 and our engineering team is focused on completing the necessary ongoing preventative maintenance schedule.

I am very pleased however that overall you had a “Great stay”, highlighting the fresh and spacious apartment facilities and I am very proud to read that you were happy with the service provided by our team. I will be sure to congratulate them all personally.

Thank you once again for your most objective comments, giving us the opportunity to make the necessary improvements and we also appreciate the great boost of confidence for our service and product standards.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Location 50meters to Deira Metro station.Housekeeping very good.lots of parking if decided to rent a car.Free Wifi is sufficient for normal use.Option of upgrading to faster Wifi for a fee.Very nice bed for sure.Overall,a good value for money stay its been for me n family.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your very positive review of your experience following your stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

I must agree with your comment about our most privileged location with ample parking space facilities. As well as the good WIFI connection and I am very happy you have taken the time to mention our very newly implemented luxury bedding package.

I read with pride that you found our Housekeeping team to be very good and I will be sure to pass on your compliments to the team personally.

It is one of our business goals to provide our guests with great value for money and I am pleased that you have highlighted this in your comments.

Once again thank you for your kind words of encouragement and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

The hotel is in very good location, housekeeping is good keeping the hotel room clean, staff are friendly, they always ask about our needs...the two bedroom we got is very suitable for all of us..overall we love our stay in flora park...and no complains at all..

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Raandilab

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your posting your very encouraging review following your stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

I am very pleased that you found our location to be convenient and our apartment facilities to be suitable for your needs.

I am very proud to read that you found our Housekeeping team to be good and that overall our staff was friendly always asking about your needs. I will be sure to pass on your positive comments to teams personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Dubai in the near future.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

These are nice, full equipped appartments located in the old part of Dubai (if anything is old in this city!). Beds are super, flat screen TV in each bedroom, nice bathrooms and kitchen. Buffet breakfast is good and well assorted and the staff is kind and helpful. Really a great choice.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Alicia L
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your much appreciated feedback.

I am delighted that you found are apartment, bathroom and kitchen to be “nice and fully equipped”, our breakfast to be “good” and I am ever so pleased that you have also had a chance to experience and mention our newly implemented ultra comfort bedding package.

I also read with pride that you found our team to be “kind and helpful” as they are at the forefront of delivering consistent, high levels of service and I will be sure to pass on your compliments to them personally.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Overall we are happy; I would like to thank all staff members.
Little mixed up with type of room on second day, moved to another room, and Duty Manager compensated this hassle with my request for an extra bed.
Room service Food is just right.

Room Tip: Swimming pool side rooms have nice views!
2  Thank S-TheVisitor

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valued feedback and I am pleased that you were “overall happy” with you experience at Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused with the room move you have mentioned, but I am pleased that our Duty Manager compensated this inconvenience with a gesture of good will.

I am also delighted that you found our room service food to be “just right” and I will pass on your message of thanks to our staff members personally.

Once again thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor Community and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.