“City weekend breakaway”

Ranked #162 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
“City weekend breakaway”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Our main purpose of choosing Flora Park Apartments was the location. Adjacent to Deira City Center, right in the middle of Dubai. What we did not bargain for was the absolute Midas touch. From arrival, until check out, the staff was doing everything possible to make our stay a pleasure. The apartment was huge, with 3 en-suite bedrooms, each with own Flat screen television, and since we were given an apartment on the 11 th floor, city noise was not an issue. All the needed utensils were provided in the well sized kitchen, and above all everything was spotless clean. The walled in on site parking is also a big bonus, especially in this part of Dubai, where street parking is almost impossible to find.

Room Tip: If possible choose higher floors for a quieter atmosphere.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, December 22, 2013
Thank you for submitting your wonderful review of Flora Park Hotel Apartments to the TripAdvisor Community.

I was delighted to read that you found your apartment to be “huge”, the kitchens well equipped and overall the facilities to have been in line with your expectations.

I am very pleased to read that everything was “spotlessly clean” and I am particularly proud to receive your comments regarding my team whom you said “made everything possible to make your stay a pleasure”. Our staff members are at the forefront of our ambition to deliver consistent and exceptional service to our guests and I will be sure to pass on your kind words of encouragement to them personally.

Once again thank you for this very positive review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Cluster Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Durban, South Africa
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Stayed here a few years back and it was great, that's why I decided to book here again. However I was disappointed. The room seem neglected and not well maintained. The housekeeping staff are lazy as our apartment was not cleaned properly and the daily utilities were not given. Everyday we had to ask for towels. The reception staff are still great and very helpful. Its still a great location and I hope management keeps it well maintained.

Room Tip: If you take a one bedroom apartment ask them for the master bedroom.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing with us your feedback and I am sorry that on this occasion we did not meet your expectations.

I have already shared your feedback with our Housekeeping Leader, who has started refresher training with all our housekeeping room attendants in order to ensure that we avoid issues such as this occurring in the future.

I am also pleased to tell you that we are finalizing plans to implement apartment upgrades throughout the hotel apartments, as well as a scheduled refurbishment of our Public Areas in 2014.

I would also like to thank you for your objectivity and for mentioning the “great and helpful” reception staff, I will be sure to pass on your compliments to then personally.
Finally I can assure you that we take your comments very seriously and that this is not the level of service that we are known for, as confirmed by the mostly positive comments we receive through TripAdvisor.

I thank you once again for sharing with us your feedback and giving us the chance to make the necessary improvements and I do hope that we will see you again in the near future and that we will be able to restore your full confidence in our product and service.

Utrecht, The Netherlands
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Very good apartment for a good price.
Pro: Location (nearby the metro) and very luxe apartment
Con: Pool is in the shadow the whole day
We stayed six days here in Dubai and its a good starting point of visiting Dubai.
The Deira Mall is very close and the other points of interest are easy to visit by travelling by Metro or Taxi.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your most positive review on TripAdvisor following your stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

I do have to agree that we offer a very convenient location, near the fantastic Deira City Center Shopping Mall and in close proximity to the Metro Station. Great for shopping, as well as exploring Dubai’s many hubs of interest.

I am sorry that you found our pool to be shady, but I am happy to read that you were satisfied with the quality of our accommodation.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I stayed at the Flora Park Hotel in December with a group of friends. We booked a 3-bedroom apartment. It was very spacious and comfortable, and each bedroom had a bathroom, which was great. The staff also honored our request for an early check-in and we were in the room by 1130 am. The only thing that was bad was the cappuccino in the lobby coffee shop: they charged 22 dirhams for a watery cup of coffee with a little milk on top, which wasn't even foamy. When I asked the waitress whether they had a cappuccino machine, she said they had a machine with buttons and that all she had to do was press the cappuccino button! I'm not that finicky about coffee, but for the price (more expensive than Starbucks!) you'd expect something better. It turned us off trying to have lunch or dinner at the place.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor Community following your visit to Dubai.

I am very pleased that you found the apartment to be spacious and comfortable and I am happy that my team managed to check you in early.

I am however disappointed to read of your experience in our coffee shop as this is not the quality of product and service that we pride ourselves on. We use Illy Coffee Beans, which is one of the best choices available and our choice of bean reflects our intention to deliver only the very best to our guests. But we obviously have shortcomings to overcome in this area and my Assistant Food and Beverage Manager is already investigating every aspect of your experience in order to make the necessary improvements and to implement the required training.

Once again thank you for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and to serve you a nothing less that a Great Cappuccino.

Brunei-Muara District, Brunei Darussalam
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Our first visit to dubai and staying at flora park was memorable. The rooms are very spacious and housekeeping always gave us little surprises such as swans & heart shaped towels on our bed. It was a delightful sight to come back to after a long day of fun outside the hotel. Thank you very much especially to Mohit.
Only something need improvement in the rooms...such as the door knob of the masterbed room need to be fix and the washing machine door cannot be close properly unless you bsnged on it so hard.
Otherwise everything was superb.

• Stayed December 2013
Providing a MEMORABLE experience to our guests is a key goal for our team and I am very proud to read that you have described your recent stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartments as exactly that.

I am very pleased that you found the apartment to be spacious and it was wonderful to hear you mention the Swans and Heart Shaped Towels that our Housekeeping team set up for you. I am a particularly proud that you have mentioned Mohit specifically, as it is the efforts of every individual that make the big difference. I will be sure to pass on your compliments personally.

I am however disappointed to read of your experience with the door knob and the washing machine, in both cases we should have picked up the issues before you had and I have already reviewed your feedback with my Housekeeping and Engineering team in order to make the necessary improvements in communication and reporting. I would kindly request if you could provide me with the details of your apartment number and/or name and I will investigate the matter further. I can be reached at your convenience at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com

Once again thank you for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Stayed at flora park with my family we were six adults and three children in a three bedroom apartment. We had a great time everyone was nice and professional the rooms were very clean. The pool was nice would defiantly go back.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor Community following your stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

I am very pleased to read that you have described your experience as “Amazing”.
You have mentioned that your rooms were clean, the pool met your expectations and I am very proud to know that you found our team members to be nice and professional. I will be sure to share your encouraging comments with them personally.

Thank you once again for your kind reflection of our hotel and we hope to welcome you back in the very near future.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Enjoyed four days at this excellent run hotel. Nothing was too much bother. We arrived early in the morning and the staff went out of there way to ensure we didn't wait to long for our room. Would definitely return to this hotel in the future.

Room Tip: Any room will be good
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on TripAdvsior.

I am very pleased to hear that you feel that the hotel is well run, that nothing was too much bother and that the staff went out of their way to ensure that you had a quick and efficient check-in. I will be sure to share your comments with everyone, as our team is at the forefront of our goal to achieve consistent service excellence for every guest.

We look forward to welcoming you back upon your return to Dubai.