“Decently Hotel in a Good Location”

Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #174 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
Karachi, Pakistan
“Decently Hotel in a Good Location”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

These Hotel Apartments have a nice location ie 5 mins walk to Deira City Centre Mall and Deira Train Station. The Apartments are very spacious and adequately furnished. The Kitchen is well equipped and with all the necessary equipment for family stay. The Bedroom and the Bathroom are good.
The only problem is the musty/old smell coming when one opens the kitchen cabinets and also prevails in the bathrooms. The internet speed is good although there are limitations on the website access and especially VOIP programs.

1 Thank PkWanderer
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, November 16, 2013
Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor.

It was lovely to read your review, and I do appreciate your kind words about the apartment’s rooms which you have kindly mentioned were spacious and adequately furnished, as well as the accessibility of the hotel’s location to the malls and metro station.

As we continue to strive in providing the best experience for our valued guests, we regret to hear your disappointment with regards of the smell in the kitchen area and internet service, I would very much appreciate it if you could confirm your apartment number via my email address at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com and I will investigate the matter further.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us and giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Cluster Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 28, 2013

It's a unique hotel apartment, very comfortable setting. The location to the metro was just right, hotel next to most amenities. I will definitely stay there again. Worth the price. The staff are very nice and professional and at hand to help when needed.

• Stayed October 2013
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for writing such a great review - we are thrilled that you had an enjoyable stay with us. The hotel is located in a prime position and our team members work very hard in making sure that our guest’s experiences are memorable. I am very pleased that we succeeded in delivering a memorable stay for you.

Once again thank you once again for taking the time to post your review and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

Baghdad, Iraq
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is my 2nd stay at this hotel, the only concern is that its restaurant is expensive, the breakfast cost 17$ while with such amount you can have great huge meal in any other fancy restaurant there, so if you have group of 5-6 people staying for 5 days for example it will cost huge money for breakfast only!!!!

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to send a review of your stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartments. We truly value the opinions and comments of our guests and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations fully during your stay.

I take on board your feedback regarding our breakfast pricing and while our prices are very much in line with our competitive set, we will continue to keep a close eye on the market place in order to stay competitive.

I would like to add that we also have breakfast package rates available which you may find of interest, for further information please do not hesitate to contact our reservations team at creekreservation@florahospitality.com and we will be more than happy to provide you with all the available options for your kind consideration.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Its a place to stay for both family and business trip. It is situated in a very good locality. The rooms are very spacious. The whole ambiance was really good. I would look forward to stay at this place every time I visit UAE. The hotel stands out for its name Hospitality.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us at Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

It sounds like you had a great stay with us and it is good to know that we were able to meet your expectations and provide you with a service in line with our team’s goal of achieving consistent excellence.

We are very happy to read your positive feedback especially in regards to our rooms which you have described as spacious and I am glad that you would consider staying with us again.

Once again, thank you for your positive comments and please do not hesitate to contact our reservation team at parkreservations@florahospitality.com for any assistance with future reservations.

We will be delighted to welcome you back to Dubai soon.

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I would recommend people to choose this property both for family and business trips. I have stayed at Flora Grand prior to this. It was also a good experience. It is located in the best place. The room service was good, breakfast was having a lot of variety. The reception was really good. The Hotel stands to its name tag of Hospitality.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
It is a great compliment to read your marvelous feedback.

I am delighted that you had a good overall stay with us, mentioning our very attentive team members, good selection of food at breakfast and our prime location close to all major city hubs.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Staff is very professional and helpful. Environment is great and cleanliness standards are remarkable. I stayed for 8 nights with my wife and 3 kids and we miss the place since we left. Location is ideal and you can go to places you want to visit easily. Rooms were cleaned on daily basis, beds are comfortable and toilets are very clean and this is the most important thing one will look for when staying temporarily. Swimming pool is clean and kids can enjoy while they are at hotel.

• Stayed October 2013
I would like to thank you for choosing Flora Park Hotel Apartments during your most recent stay in Dubai.

I am very happy to read that you had an enjoyable stay and thank you for sharing so many wonderful descriptions of your experience with us. I am delighted to read about your overall satisfaction and we are grateful for your positive comments in regards to our location, rooms, amenities and facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you again to Flora Park Hotel Apartments in the nearest future.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is my second time in this hotel. First time was more than 1,5 years back and had a bad experience at the time. This time unfortunately the same exact problems were reproduced. This hotel's management needs to be taught hotelier business from KG again, I haven't seen a hotel anywhere around the world which charges the full bill at the time of check in rather than the normal procedure of blocking an amount on the credit card and finalizing the bill at check out. I had booked a one bedroom apartment but was checked by the reception in a 3 bedroom after going to my room I had a knock at the door and a messenger from reception asking me to come in to close the 2 extra rooms with key as I am booked for 1 bedroom, I refused as in any sane situation the reception should have performed this task before the guest goes in and not after as this implies bad intentions of the guest as he might use the extra rooms for his personal benefit.

1 Thank Amir1959
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. Your valuable comments are very much appreciated, as it helps us to make the necessary improvements moving forward.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the service shortfalls you experienced and I regret that these have created a negative impact on your last stay with us.

In regards to the advance full bill charge, I can confirm that it was an unintentional mistake on our part. Although it is an accepted practice in line with international standards that we would pre-authorize the full amount of a guest stay upon arrival, on this occasion we made a mistake and charged for the amount instead of pre-authorizing it. The staff member who made the error has been retrained in line with the correct procedures in order to prevent this from occurring in the future.

In regards to your feedback about the disturbance of knocking on your apartment’s door to close the extra bedrooms, I totally agree with you that this should have been done prior to your arrival in the apartment and we have reinforced already established procedures in order to ensure that this does not occur again.

Once again please accept my apologies and I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to restore your confidence in our service and product. I can assure you that this is not the level of service and standard that we are known for as highlighted by the majority of positive comments we receive on TripAdvisor and if there is anything that I can help you with in the future please do not hesitate to contact me at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com