“Good choice for a stopover”

Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #156 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
Sydney, Australia
“Good choice for a stopover”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Hotel staff were very attentive and made us feel very comfortable. There were a couple of little glitches with our room that were very quickly sorted out. The location was very convenient for our 2 day stopover, with Dubai City Centre shops nearby, and only a short ride to the airport. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Millarn
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you for choosing Flora Park Hotel Apartments during your stopover in Dubai.

I am delighted that you had a good overall stay with us, mentioning our very attentive team members as well as our prime location close to Deira City Centre Shopping Mall as well as Dubai International Airport.

Although I am glad that we managed to sort out the glitches with your room please feel free to contact me at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com if you feel that there is any further details you may want to share in regards to your experience that we would be able to use as a learning and an opportunity to further improve our service and standards.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Cluster Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Stayed here overnight in a 3 bedroom apartment with extended family. Airport transfer [included] was excellent both ways. Staff very friendly & understood/spoke English well. We were welcomed with a lovely cold drink upon check-in and porters promptly taking luggage to our apartment. Rooms are very spacious, clean & well kept although showing a "little" wear. Breakfast was excellent .. very international & we were spoilt for choice. Free wi-fi worked well. Would certainly stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jo-Ann X
Thank you for sharing your exceptionally positive feedback on Tripadvisor.

It was a great pleasure to read your very detailed and candid review, and we are very proud to have managed to meet and exceed your expectations.

I was delighted to hear that you felt we served an excellent breakfast selection and that our WIFI worked in line with your expectations.

I do appreciate your kind words about the apartment which you have described as spacious and clean although you noticed that there’s a “little wear”. Please note that we are in the planning stage of upgrading various room facilities and we will most certainly include your feedback in our overall evaluation of potential projects.

It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise for our team members who looked after you and I will personally ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Flora Park Hotel Apartments during your next visit

Melbourne
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I stayed at these apartments for 2 nights and found everything was excellent. The rooms are very generous in size and the staff were outstanding and so helpful. The location is fabulous... right across the road from the metro and the Deira City Centre. The room rate was great value and included free wifi. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank MaureenSnowfall
It was lovely to read your fantastic review on Trip Advisor following your stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartments!

I would like to thank you for your description in regards to the hotel apartments, which you felt were generous in size, as well as mentioning our fabulous location.
Please also allow me to thank you for your very positive comments in regards to my team, who looked after you during your stay and rest assured, that I will most certainly share with them your wonderful feedback.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I wast staying in this hotel for almost 13 days with my family in September 2013. I had a great time, the staff hotel behavior was good and they communicated with us in a nicely manner. the location of the hotel is very good and quite.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Wahedi
It was our pleasure to have you during your 13 day trip to Dubai.

We are glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we met and exceeded your expectations during your recent visit to Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

I am very proud that my team delivered on our promise of providing a great hospitality experience and I will be sure to pass on your positive review to them personally.
Finally I would also like to thank you for your description of our hotel as having a great and peaceful location.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Corvallis, Oregon
Reviewed September 20, 2013

i have stayed at this great hotel for 12 nights , the rooms are great , the location is exellents close to the metro and to deira shopping city center.

i will stay here next time for sure.
Thank you Flora park for the great service.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Mohammed1984
Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent visit to Dubai.

At Flora Park Hotel Apartments we are well known for our prime location and spacious rooms. I am more than happy to read that you enjoyed your visit with us. Once again thank you for your most valued positive feedback.

We would be delighted to welcome you back to our hotel.

Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My wife and I stayed 2 nights in a apartment in the building.We arrived late (1am) The reception staff were very friendly even as far as carrying our bags. We have just traveled 6 weeks through Europe and rate the staff as the best we have encountered.The only slight thing was no electric jug in the unit, which the staff quickly rectified.The rooms were enormous, the A/C was on,and the huge bed was fantastic.

Room Tip: At any hotel we ask for a quiet room and normally a good hotel will oblige.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind comments following your recent stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartments.
It is a great boost of confidence to receive your positive feedback. We are delighted to assist our guests in every possible way and I have shared your comments with our team who are delighted to hear about your positive experience.

I am ever so happy to read that you enjoyed our newly implemented bedding, I have to agree with your comment - it is really a fantastic package!

Please accept my apologies for the missing kettle, but I am pleased that my team rectified this problem swiftly.

Thank you once again and we all hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

lagos
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Myself and the children can not stop talking about the location of the hotel, services rendered right from the car that brought us from the airport to the reception given to us inside by their helpers, room cleaners, the men that are always ready to helped you with your luggage with smiles... their location is just too good for any dubai tour you can think of...

Room Tip: I stayed in one room apartment with my children and it was perfectly ok. either the room is on the s...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank halima h
Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I was delighted to read your review and your positive comments about the location of the hotel. I would like to personally thank you for your kind words in regards to my team whom you described as exceptionally helpful and always offering a friendly smile. I will be sure to pass on your exceptionally encouraging comments to the team.

Thank you again and I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Flora Park Hotel Apartments in the future.