“Money well spent”

Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #169 of 547 Hotels in Dubai
“Money well spent”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had a pleasant stay. All staff were very accomodating and eager to give assistance. Our room was spacious and have a nice cozy ambiance. Location is right in the heart if the city. everything is nearby from restaurants, to modes of transportstions and even shopping malls. We'll definitely come back.

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank WeAreDabowns
ivo_tzvetkov, Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

I would like to thank you for your positive comments in regards to our accommodation, location and accessibility of the apartments.

I was pleased to read your kind words regarding our staff members who looked after you during your stay and I will definitely pass your compliments onto them.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Newcastle
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights in April. 2 bed spacious apartment cheaper than most hotels. The room was well equipped, clean and with friendly staff. The hotel is right next to the metro station. I'll be staying here next time I visit for sure!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Marc42
ivo_tzvetkov, Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, May 8, 2013

I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and I appreciate your positive comments regarding our apartments, as well as our excellent customer service. I will ensure that I pass on your feedback to my team.

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to post your review and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Orange, Australia
Reviewed May 5, 2013

The Flora park represents good value. It is located near Deira station on the clean and efficient Dubai Metro, it also is near one of the larger of Dubai's many malls. The rooms were spacious, though furnished in a somewhat sparse fashion, but certainly quite comfortable. The staff were particularly friendly and helpful. The only complaint was,that the power points and lighting were somewhat eccentrically wired so that I couldn't run the power outlet when I switched the light off ( solved by a staff member who took the light bulb out!,). Certainly a hotel I would be happy to stay in again

2 Thank Graham B
Warm Greetings from Flora Park Hotel Apartment and thank you for posting your feedback on Trip Advisor.

Please allow me to personally thank you for your positive comments about the hotel apartments which you have kindly mentioned were spacious, well equipped and with a very convenient location. I have also noted your comments regarding staff attitude and I will make sure that I pass on your encouraging comments to my team.

We have also taken on board your comment regarding the electrical sockets and we are working on a solution for the future.

Again thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you in near future.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed May 1, 2013

It was an excellent value for money. The hotel apartments have very friendly staff, clean rooms, very good housekeeping, close to metro, and very affordable. I will strongly recommend this hotel to any one, Will come back and stay there,

Sanjeev Markanday

Room Tip: higher floors might offer better views.
2 Thank SanjeevMarkanday
Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us at Flora Park Hotel Apartments and that you were pleased with the facilities and the service provided. Your kind comments are greatly appreciated and I will be sure to share them with the team accordingly.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Zwolle, The Netherlands
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Friendly staff, good facilities, located next to metrostation Deira City Center (two/three stops away from the airport).
Breakfast was delicious, swimmingpool refreshing and fitness center has enough facilities.
Good price/quality rate. We stayed in an apartment which was even too large to make use of all of it...!!!

Room Tip: Airplane spotters prefer view to northside! We didn't suffer any airplane noise.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Roelof Y
Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us at Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

I would like to thank you for your positive words with regards to the apartment’s location and the accessibility of the area. I was also pleased to read your comments regarding the facilities and food quality and selection. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with the team.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to Flora Park Hotel Apartments in the near future.

Nigeria
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Well accompanied staff. Close to diara city center very quit place, I highly recommend for family. From the Rooms you can view the city lake. Now is high time for family who want to visit dubai to book in flora park hotel apartment and note that booking on line is cheaper and faster.

Room Tip: Rooms are well equipped with nice view.
2 Thank MOHAMMED N
Thank you for taking the time to post your comment on Trip Advisor following your recent stay in Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

We are glad to know that you had enjoyed your stay with us. We are delighted that you were happy with the helpful service of our team and the hotel facilities.

Thank you once again for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Muscat, Oman
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Our 3 night stay at Flora Deluxe Apartment was great... we booked a 3 bedroom apartment.. The breakfast is GREAT & satisfying and the waiters at the breakfast are really helpful. It was a comfortable stay and the family really enjoyed their stay at the hotel.

Check in was smooth.. and they've accepted my booking via email with one day prior confirmation.. that was really helpful as i'm not holding a credit card.

The hotel is clean.. Only few dark spots at the shower of the master bedroom which i was staying (if you could advise the cleaners to pay more attention to details).

Otherwise, Keep the great job Flora team!! I Would not hesitate to come back and stay again there.

2 Thank Subhana-Allah

It was a pleasure to read your review, and I am extremely pleased to learn that you had a great stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the facilities, the pool, the food in the restaurant and our team’s service. My team will be delighted to hear your positive feedback.

I also thank you for taking the time to highlight the shortfall in bathroom cleanliness, I have already spoken with my Housekeeping Manager and we have conducted the necessary refresher training with our team

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.