“Lovely hotel”

Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #159 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Lovely hotel, very spacious and excellent value for money, staff very friendly and courteous. I had an issue with the wifi but the staff sorted it immediately. The hotel is situated 10 minutes from the airport and is located on Diera district

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank KH1Wythall
Herve P, General Manager at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

I am glad you were happy with speed and efficiency in responding to the WIFI request. It was indeed our pleasure to have you as our guest a nd hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I stayed with my family (having spouse and two kids), I must say the overall experience was really good, what i liked about the hotel is the cleanliness and the location, Besides staff (operational staff) at reception and housekeeping was superb, what differentiated them from others is that they all were eager to help, Rooms are good and the lounge has big enough space, my kids enjoyed staying in lounge.
The only thing which was still a bother to us that they charge extra amount for delayed departure, despite the fact that I had the booking done from 16th to 22nd (Sep.12) as we were arriving on 17th morning and I requested them to let us allow delayed check out due to odd airlines timings ,considering we did not avail 16th night and have two kids (9 months and 3 year), but request was turned down and i had to pay extra amount.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing Flora Park Hotel Apartments following on your recent stay in Dubai. We are truly delighted to read from your review that you had enjoyed your overall stay with us.

I have taken into account your comment regarding our late check-out policy. Thank you for staying with us and we hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm Regards,
Cluster Generald Manager

Reviewed September 21, 2012

For a family with young kids, this hotel is nice and price is moderate. It's a bit far from attractions, but we got a car and no problem. If we came back to Dubai, we will diffinitly stay in.
There is a small shop near by which you can get water and snacks for less.

Room Tip: Rooms on upper floors like 6th or above seems to be better!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Herve P, General Manager at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Thank you for choosing Flora Park Hotel Apartments following on your recent visit here Dubai.

I really appreciate your comments about your recent stay with us. I am glad to see that you were overall very satisfied with the hotel and our services. I am looking forward to welcome you and your family back again

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Stayed in this hotel with my family in dec 2011. My wife unknowingly dropped over 3000AED at the hotel corridor and didnt realise she had dropped it. When we returned in the evening, the receptionist returned the money to us saying one of the cleaners had picked it up. Very easy to get transportation to anywhere you want to go. The staff are all very friendly. The kid's play area was undergoing reconstruction so my kids didnt get to use it. We plan to return to Flora Park this year and I'm sure it'll be just as much fun.
S.A

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and were satisfied on the service provided by our team members. It is true……Our biggest notable assets are our very friendly, helpful and hospitality minded team members.

Thank you for your feedback and we are looking forward to welcome you again in Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Staffs are very friendly and helpful. I arrived much earlier than the check-in time, and there was no empty room for the room type I booked. Then the staff decided to upgrade me to larger room with no extra charge! tho flora park is not in the city centre, it is pretty close to subway station, about 5 min walk.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful comment following on your recent stay here in Dubai.

Flora Park Hotel Apartments is known for its prime location as well as our large rooms. I am more than happy to read, that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated the service by our team members.

We are looking forward welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I chose this amazing hotel since it was awarded Tripadvisor as travelers choice for the best family hotel in Dubai (2012) and Number 4 in Middle East ! At the time of booking I was a bit doubtful about it but right after check in I founded what a smart choice I made. Our 2 bedroom apartment was quite clean and spacious with 2 master bedrooms, large living room and sitting area and a quite big and fully equipped kitchen plus a restroom for guests. We were received by a warm welcome at check in and escorted to our room by a very courteous manager of hotel followed by a complimentary fruit and beverage basket. The hotel is ideally located, 10 minutes drive from the airport, with Metro station on the corner and City Center shopping mall in the opposite side ( 5 minutes by walk ) with plenty of restaurants and shops around. The level of service was amazing , and for your information our room got cleaned twice a day. There is a very clean outdoor swimming pool, with staff supervising all the time and there was some activity for kids also. we had a great pool and spa experience. Free WiFi provided in rooms.The sleep quality was nice and the staff were great and quite attentive to our every request. We were granted late check out on our departure day which was a relief since we were traveling with small kids. There was a constant stream of smiles from the beginning till the end.
This amazing hotel is hard to beat when it comes to value for money. I call this place "Home away Home".
Flora Park is our choice of family hotel in Dubai until further notice !
Enjoy !

1  Thank mehrdadnb

We are more than happy to read, that we could make you happy throughout your stay and that you could enjoy a great FLORA experience.

We are also happy to hear that our team exceeded your expectations and you really enjoyed our facilities and service rendered by colleagues.

Looking forward to welcome you back to Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

Cluster General

Reviewed September 12, 2012

This is my third stay at the hotel with my family. Its simply the best in terms of location. No where seems too far away especially on the metro.Step outside and you have the taxis and bus stands right in front of you.(transportation is sooooo convenient).
Very nice and polite staff,willingly to assist and help you out.
Definitely my favourite hotel in Dubai( cannot compare to Bhurjalarab in terms of opulence.... however very very good value for money)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Herve P, General Manager at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Thank you very much for choosing Flora Park Hotel Apartments during your recent stay in Dubai.

It is really nice to read your comments regarding the hotels facilities, friendliness of the staff and for the wonderful description of our property.

We are looking forward welcoming you back in the near future.