$49
Movenpick.com
JW Marriott Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$82
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$360
$270
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $475/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$200
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$172
Jumeirah.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$175
$130
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$145
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
$348
$295
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $456/night.

$1,819
$1,348
Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
All reviewsmetro stationkulcha kingsheikh zayed roaddubai mallburj khalifainternet wifismall kitchenexcellent locationworld tradeclean roomsclose proximityhotel apartmenteasy accesspleasant staywashing machinebusiness triphouse keeping
Reviewed July 13, 2017

I recently stayed at this hotel between July 03 and July 11, after 8 days, my experience can be detailed as follows:
I arrived at the hotel on July 3rd, the check in process was pretty fast and my request for a smoking room was met since from what the information I received, more than half of the building is empty. I had the room 1903 at the 19th floor which was a studio of approx. 35sqm with an moderate-equipped kitchenette, a king-size bed, a coach and a separate and outdated bathtub.
During my stay, I had a hard time sleeping as the pillows were very soft and my head kept on drowning to a point where my body and head became at the same level. On the same day I arrived, I contacted room-service for an ashtray; even though I had contacted room service that night twice but the ashtray did not arrive until the next day when I again had to contact room service to complain about this. I never felt that my room was properly cleaned until I saw 2 cockroaches roaming the floors of the studio. Throughout my stay, I never felt compelled to order in room service as there were various restaurant nearby. The location of the hotel is good, in close proximity to Financial Center metro station, yet given the fact that all hotels located on the Sheikh Zayed Road are in close proximity of this or other metro stations, I don't think the hotel has any advantage over the rest.
The most agonizing issue I faced was the internet connection which was by far the lowest standard of internet connection I have ever experienced. If you were to youtube or Skype (taking into account that Skype has recently been re-allowed in the UAE), no other webpage will load. So you have to compromise on what your entertainment.
I attempted to cook once using the provided stove in the kitchnette, when one burner did not work, I contacted reception to send a technician yet when the technician arrived he told me that this burner is defunct/ disconnected in order to protect the nearby tiles, so what the ingredients I had gotten went to waste.

To sum it up: My experience at this hotel was was average at best given the price you pay but the fact that other hotels nearby provided a similar price, I would recommend to check for a better stay while visiting Dubai.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2017

Passing by this building everyday to and fro my work, I noticed that Number One Tower Suites is in close proximity to Gulf News, shopping centres, dining scenes, Dubai Metro and beyond!
June 14, 2017 marked my tenth year in Dubai.... My parents, who were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary, were flying with Emirates Airlines from the US to the Philippines. In short, I mapped out a one-week staycation with them and I chose Number One Tower Suites!
From a Deluxe Studio, we were delighted that a complimentary Family Room upgrade was granted on the top floor with the pleasing view of the Shaikh Zayed Road. There are a number of things I admire about this place e.g. all-round cleanliness, sufficiently good breakfast, very welcoming staff, comfortable beds, pleasant amenities and accessibility to any entertainment or action that comes to mind.
My parents were extremely pleased and excited about our accommodation. However, I don't think I'd be able to afford the one-week stay if it was not Ramadan.

Room Tip: opt for the top floor Shaikh Zayed Road view!
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

Good hotel with kitchen close to mosque and Financial District Metro station.
The rooms are big and spacious.
I stayed during Ramadan during which they had a buffet arranged for Suhoor from 2 to 4 am. It's around 30 minutes from airport.
Easy access to markets like Naif Souq through metro.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Taking due regards to the rates, this hotel is fit for the purpose of sleeping after a long working day (specially in the current financial crisis). The rooms and corridors are smelly the breakfast buffet is very poor. I would note stay in the hotel for family vacation, but would not mind staying Therein for business trip.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2017

The hotel has one great location and very good service for almost everything. Wonderful staff, good amenities and comfortable rooms, certainly one to prefer if you are in Dubai for a really budget price.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business