$49
JW Marriott Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$82
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$254
$139
Hotels.com
$360
$270
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of $497/night.

Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$124
$115
Movenpick.com
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$1,510
$162
Jumeirah.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$175
$130
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$145
Orbitz.com
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
$484
$260
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $442/night.

$1,819
$1,348
All reviewsmetro stationfinancial centerkulcha kingsheikh zayed roaddubai mallburj khalifainternet wifismall kitchenexcellent locationworld tradeclean roomsclose proximityhotel apartmentliving roomeasy accesspleasant staywashing machine
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I would recommend to pay the little extra fee and get the panoramic suite, overlooking Jumeira beach. The rooms are spacious and clean. The breakfast is quite average. not a hotel for leisure, the indoor swimming pool is very small. Location is great, just next to the DFC metro station.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank PMV V
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed one night when needed to do an overnighter in Dubai (I live in Al Ain) and found a good price on this hotel, was also recommend to me by family as well.

Nice location and the staff were very friendly, room was comfortable but did not spend much time in it.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Railto
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

I stayed one week with my girlfriend and her mom, first they told me I can't stay with my girlfriend in same room unless we are married, which was shocking and we had to registered her in her mom's room even with that they knocked my door after midnight assuming my girlfriend is a visitor and she shouldn't stay in my room it was the most horrible experience I have ever seen. Other than that location and rooms are good

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Otaibi-Swiss
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed here while in Dubai for work. It was very adequate for what I needed; good location, reasonable price, reasonable rooms. The staff were very helpful on the front desk and concierge.

The room is where I was disappointed. The bed was comfortable and the shower was good. However, the TV didn't work, it was impossible to control the air con and the furniture was shabby. I probably wouldn't stay here again when I am next in Dubai.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AnnaMLondon
Reviewed April 20, 2013

The two main reasons for choosing this hotel were the convenient location near a Metro station (access to malls, shopping and restaurants) and the mid-range price. My partner and I did not need the comfort and facilities of a more expensive hotel, but did not want to 'slum it' either. We were en route to other destinations and wanted to spend a couple of days shopping in Dubai.

So what did we get for $155/night? A standard room, which was small, and no breakfast. Wi-fi is not free, as it should be in all hotels, but is an eye-popping 15AED/hr ($4 in real money).

AED 1,710 is a fair price in an expensive city like Dubai, and the location was good for what we needed, but I would not recommend this hotel for its service, luxury or facilities...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple