Manzil Downtown
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$173
$123
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$180
$116
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$233
$295
$196
$1,906
$190
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$127
Priceline
$1,427
$1,224
2,581 results
All reviewsal manzildubai mallburj khalifacourtyard restaurantburj view roomarabic coffeewalking distancetallest building in the worldlocation is excellentwonderful hotelspecial thanksboulevardsamirshishasoukbathconcierge
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We stayed in a smoking room. It did not smell of smoke, was clean and very comfortable. Eating in the courtyard was cool in 40degree weather, this is due to the way the Hotel is built. The staff were friendly and organised, on the whole I can recommend this Hotel. It also has a very popular sports bar if you just want to visit that. As mentioned in other reviews it is close to all good shopping and many other restuarants.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Stefan V, General Manager at Manzil Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear Terri U

Thanks for taking the time to write a review.
While we offer differentiated smoking rooms, we take extra effort to ensure our rooms are always clean and fresh.
With the hotel's location downtown, we have constructed the property such that eating in the open air spaces can last as long as possible into the hotter months. I'm glad you were able to enjoy this area, despite the 40degree temperatures.

I hope to see you back at the hotel soon.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed in this hotel during our trip to Dubai during the spring break. It had a wonderfully comforting ambiance. I loved coming back to my room after a long day shopping in Dubai Mall (which is a 10 minutes walk away). The weather was nice during that time of the year (mid March), but I don't think I would have enjoyed the walk as much during the summer. I would definitely recommend this hotel. The middle-eastern touches in the decoration sets it apart from many others. And the friendly staff were always welcoming.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Nada B

Dear Nada B

Thanks for writing review.
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the ambiance of the hotel comforting.
I have seen many tired shoppers return from the mall across the road, and you're right - the hotel is the perfect venue to recover from any retail therapy.
The time of year that you stayed with us is ideal. The summer brings with it unique charm but definitely is not a time of year to be walking the streets.
Both myself and my team of staff would love to see you return to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I stayed in Al Manzil hotel spending a weekend in Dubai. The hotel is very conveniently located next to Dubai Mall and Souk Al Bahar with is packed with restaurants. Far away from the Beach but perfect for shopping and dinners.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cara T

Dear Cara T

I appreciate your feedback and very glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We had 4 days in the U.A.E. before our cruise to Rome on Oceania. I wanted a place with some local character rather than one of the high rise beach hotels. The Al Manzil appeared to fill the bill, especially with their Burj View Suites. It was perfect! We sat on our balcony at night and watched the Water Show behind the Souk al Bahar at the base of the Burj Kalifa with its own light show complementing the Water Show. The Hotel was small enough to offer some personal service, too. Especially the Front Office Manager, Mr. Mohammad Khan. My wife's arm was swelling up as a result of a pneumonia vaccine she got just before we left home. Mr. Khan was very concerned and offered to either transport my wife to a doctor or call one to the hotel. Fortunately, this did not become necessary, but Mr. Khan's concern was quite comforting to both of us. The remainder of the staff, especially the concierge desk, were very helpful in booking some desert adventures and they recommended buying our Top of the World tickets to the top of the world's tallest building on the the internet, to avoid unnecessary fees. The Bar at the Hotel featured the Australia-South Africa-New Zealand Rugby Union with "down under" beers, drinks and bartenders, too. HOT TIP for the UAE: Buy your alcohol at the Airport before you head into town - outside Hotels and Restaurants, alcohol is not available to tourists in any form.

Room Tip: Pay the price for a Burj View suite - not only is the room large, the evening view of the Burj Kalifa is magnificent.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear amb_on_MI

Thanks for taking the time to offer your feedback on your stay with us.
Our hotel certainly does boast local character and charm with careful attention paid to the Arabesque appeal and balance between contemporary and traditional.

Your suggestion on the room was spot on as the Burj View rooms usually are the most popular for guests wanting that very 'Dubai' skyline view.
I appreciate you highlighting the efforts of Mr Khan and I will be sure to pass on your gratitude and kind words. I will do the same to our concierge team who are all very passionate about their city and our hotel and go beyond the call of duty of make our guests stay unforgettable.

Good tip on the alcohol - many people query the availability and sale of it in the city and I'm sure they will appreciate your advice.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Stayed at Al Manzil for 2 nights and it was great stay; I was upgraded to a Burj View room. The hotel is within a walking distance to Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa.
The room is quite big and well equipped. The two things I liked most were the open bath tub in the middle of e room (yeah a bit weird but nice) and the Nespresso machine.
I skipped breakfast but had lunch buffet and small eats and they were great.
I highly recommend this place especially if you are visiting for business around Emmar square or shopping in Dubai mall.

Room Tip: Stayed in 609 non smoking room overlooking the Burj
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear MoeLeb

Thanks for taking your time to send us your feedback.

The layout of the room and open bath tub is a unique design feature and I'm glad you enjoyed that.
It's a pity that you weren't able to make it to breakfast, but all meals and nibbles are made with just as much time and attention, and our team of chefs certainly do a great job.

I hope through your recommendation we are able to welcome many of your friends and family to stay with us in the future.