$49
JW Marriott Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$97
$82
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$129
$115
Movenpick.com
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$153
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$360
$270
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $456/night.

Jumeirah Zabeel Saray(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$1,508
$162
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$254
$139
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$145
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
$326
$260
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $439/night.

$1,819
$1,348
2,426 results
All reviewsdubai mallburj khalifawalking distanceperfect locationpool arearoom serviceexcellent hotelbusiness tripspecial thankskimoserretokoboulevardshishaprivacybrunchconcierge
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I chose to spend 3 days at this hotel to have the option to relax and study before a CFA exam. I was not disappointed. The overall atmosphere of the hotel was comfortable and elegant. faint smell of sheisha throughout. Decor was was modern, relaxed and warm. Comfort in detail. The bed was 5 stars. I had a room facing the pool which meant I faced the bar and DJ (on the 4th floor) but music was mellow and not distracting. The windows seemed sound proof so nothing got in the way of studying besides wanting to get out there and enjoy the atmosphere. Bathrobes and slippers all there. the bathroom set up with a separate bathtub and stone floor shower was refreshing but bring your own soaps (lemon grass is blah)

7 minute walk from dubai mall (can take a shortcut through the palace if the sun is too much for you) through the boulevard with plenty of cafes to choose from and makes an alright route for a sunrise jog to explore the area on foot.

STAFF Aside from receiving a weak excuse as to why a late check out was not possible (I really needed to catch some sleep after that exam), the staff have been very welcoming and available.

The only annoying bit was the animated guide to how to navigate the TV.

I would definitely book this hotel again when traveling alone or with a friend for a short stay ;)

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Stefan V, General Manager at Vida Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Dear Madink,

greetings from Vida Downtown Dubai! Thank you very much for the time taken to share your positive experience with us on Tripadvisor.
We look forward welcoming you back soon and hopefully we will be able to extend you a late check this time.
Best regards

Reviewed December 11, 2013

My experience at Vida Hotel

I stayed at Vida Hotel 2 weeks ago and it was an unforgettable experience. I remember I came from Abu Dhabi at the midnight without any reservation booked and I asked for a room but they told me the hotel is fully booked. Because I was tired they offered to help me to find a room to another hotel nearby. I was impressed by the design of the hotel and by the staff so on the second day instead to extend at that hotel I made reservation at Vida and I came back there. They allocate for me a nice room with a very big balcony on the 3th floor.
The hotel is located in downtown dubai at 10 mins walking distance from dubai mall and burj khalifa. Very good location.
The only thing that I dislike there was the open bathroom in the room and the tv is too complicated..to use.
The staff and the service was excellent, especially the front office.
The people that I want to thank you for all the help are Robert and Adnana, they helped in that night to find a room to sleep and took care for the next reservation and alla at the restaurant, very friendly and nice.
I will definitely come back and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013
Stefan V, General Manager at Vida Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Dear Adelzaid,

thank you very much for your great review on Tripadvsior. I am glad that you liked the hotel design and even more important my team members. Please be informed that we have added a little movie to guide you through our interactive Tv System. I hope you will find this as a little help and fun.
We are looking forward welcoming you back soon in Vida Downtown,
Warm regards

Reviewed December 10, 2013

All ok hotel is good placement good but staff not getting a good rating. Try hard but not organised and seemed not to be paying attention.
Arrived late and there was lots of confusion around check in.
Otherwise great hotel. Staff just need more attention. Room was good clean and bright, shower good, tv system pretty good too.
Liked free Wifi. Restaurant above normal standards.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Mark W

Dear Mark W,

thank you very much for the time taken to post your review on Tripadvsior. I am pleased to read that you liked our hotel though i am concerned about your comment about my team. Rest assured that your comment has been shared with the team and refresher trainings have been provided.
Best regards

Reviewed December 10, 2013

The location is just a few minutes walk from Dubai Mall and Burj khalifa. Nice and cozy rooms and good value for money. Definitely would recommend for short stays either for business or leisure. But for the same value I would recommend El Manzel Hotel which is under the same management chain

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jobbo42
Daniel K, Manager at Vida Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Hi Jobbo42,

Thanks for the note regarding your recent stay, we were pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai.

Best wishes,

Daniel Kingston

Reviewed December 6, 2013

This is my 1ST review and I'm writing this from my VIDA room, I always read and travel around but with VIDA, I felt the difference. I visit Dubai every month for business and I always like to stay around Downtown Dubai. I like the theme of the hotel, main color is white so my day always shiny while most of the hotels around are using dark theme. the stuff always smile and happy and that reflect on me and made my day. Unique check-in, you sit and the checking-in stuff come to you with IPad and Visa machine. And the way of how they talk you feel they are your friends. Also whom doing the check-in, carried my bags to my room, where you will find this around!!!
What ever you want for in-room dinning or any other service such as rent a car or carry bags etc.. is through the TV system!! and this system is another story and definitely is a new experience. Even you can do it through your laptop or mobile phone when using their network.
sure the location is great in Downtown.
What I'm looking for and which I didn't find is: Nespresso machine is not in all rooms ( I hate Nescafe ), shuttle bus service to malls and membership club or a special system for always returning customer.
With VIDA hotel you will feel the difference, you will feel the meaning of hospitality.

Room Tip: Go for higher floors, so you are away from sport cars noise.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Hi Shadi_Musalli,

Thanks for the great review, we were delighted to hear that you are now a convert to the Vida Lifestyle and that all the team took great care of you.

We also appreciated your additional comments, in regards to the Nespresso machines, we do have these available in specific room types, please just let us know before your next stay so that we can organise this for you. We also provide complimentary shuttles to Dubai Mall as well as other points of interest, the shuttle can be picked up at the main entrance of the hotel.

Thanks again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai.

Best wishes,