2,470 results
All reviewsdubai mallburj khalifawalking distanceperfect locationpool areaexcellent hotelbusiness tripspecial thanksserretokoboulevardshishaprivacybrunchconciergepoolsidebathtub
Reviewed December 6, 2013

This is my 1ST review and I'm writing this from my VIDA room, I always read and travel around but with VIDA, I felt the difference. I visit Dubai every month for business and I always like to stay around Downtown Dubai. I like the theme of the hotel, main color is white so my day always shiny while most of the hotels around are using dark theme. the stuff always smile and happy and that reflect on me and made my day. Unique check-in, you sit and the checking-in stuff come to you with IPad and Visa machine. And the way of how they talk you feel they are your friends. Also whom doing the check-in, carried my bags to my room, where you will find this around!!!
What ever you want for in-room dinning or any other service such as rent a car or carry bags etc.. is through the TV system!! and this system is another story and definitely is a new experience. Even you can do it through your laptop or mobile phone when using their network.
sure the location is great in Downtown.
What I'm looking for and which I didn't find is: Nespresso machine is not in all rooms ( I hate Nescafe ), shuttle bus service to malls and membership club or a special system for always returning customer.
With VIDA hotel you will feel the difference, you will feel the meaning of hospitality.

Room Tip: Go for higher floors, so you are away from sport cars noise.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Daniel K, Manager at Vida Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Hi Shadi_Musalli,

Thanks for the great review, we were delighted to hear that you are now a convert to the Vida Lifestyle and that all the team took great care of you.

We also appreciated your additional comments, in regards to the Nespresso machines, we do have these available in specific room types, please just let us know before your next stay so that we can organise this for you. We also provide complimentary shuttles to Dubai Mall as well as other points of interest, the shuttle can be picked up at the main entrance of the hotel.

Thanks again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai.

Best wishes,

Reviewed December 6, 2013

really nice hotel, modern, arty, clean and spacious, but the staff were rude, disinterested, did not welcome me. my company was hosting an event there and spending a lot of money but the staff at reception did not welcome me, messed around with my check-in and generally were not taught how to welcome guests checking in. if you can put that aside they hotel is very good. food in the restaurant was great and also room service. just a shame its let down by the reception staff. There was also building work going on under or outside and a lot of banging going on most of the time.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
6  Thank travelwellallthetime
Daniel K, Manager at Vida Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Hello travelwellallthetime,

Thank you for your review, please accept my sincere apologies for the attitude you encountered, this is certainly not the level of service that we set out to provide and I would certainly welcome the opportunity to discuss this further, if you could please contact me on dkingston@vida-hotels.com.

We receive many positive comments about our staff, so it is disappointing to hear such feedback, however please rest assured that your review has been shared with the team and we will address.

I look forward to speaking with you and having the opportunity to welcome you back to Vida Downtown on your next visit to Dubai.

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

We had a business review meeting in Dubai which we normally have in Europe , we had a magnificent experience , nice fancy rooms , friendly interiors but buildings are buildings , only staff makes difference . Staff over all including reception " miss Adnana" perfect example of customer support and value , breakfast and restaurant staff . House keeping , sweet touch of daily chocolate .
As a group , no need for Europe , because of the staff , Dubai became home .
Meeting rooms and facilities , coffee ))
Go to Vida and live theexperience

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Daniel K, Manager at Vida Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Hi Mike L,

Thanks for the wonderful review, we were delighted to hear that you chose us for your event and everything went well, we certainly appreciated the support.

Please let us know when you are planning the next event, we're waiting!

Thanks again and best regards,

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We have just stayed at the Vida Hotel in Dubai, and I must say it has been a really wonderful stay in every way. The location, the Hotel ambience and the polite and helpful staff made our 4 night stay one to remember. Our comfortable laid room was overlooking the pool, and the view was very pleasant. I will certainly recommend this Hotel to all my friends.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi Noel M,

Thank you for the great review and the positive recommendation to your friends, we were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai.

Best regards,

Reviewed November 28, 2013

In all my travels, I have never come across such an incredible hotel! The staff, the service, the cleanliness: IMPECCABLE! I stayed for a week and I do not have a single complaint about this place. In fact, my stay was so good that I called the manager to thank her in person.

A shout-out to Alex at the front desk and Mohammed Yousuf Khan from their staff team! You guys are awesome and keep doing what you do!

Room Tip: The hotel is small and cozy so staying in any room is nice really. They do have a beautiful view from the pool side!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Hi Nadine9095,

Thanks for the wonderfil review, we were delighted to hear that you loved your time with us and can't wait to have you back.

Warm regards,