Vida Downtown
  • Pool
  • Pool
Taj Dubai(Dubai)
2,330 results
All reviewsdubai mallburj khalifaal manzilwalking distanceperfect locationpool arearoom serviceexcellent hotelbusiness tripspecial thankskimoserreboulevardshishablindsprivacybrunch
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Close to the Burj Khalifa and the shopping centre below it, the Qamardeen was a great hotel to break the long Europe-Melbourne flight. Great pool, great breakfasts, comfortable rooms and very helpful staff (even arranged a driver to get us to the cricket in Abu Dhabi!) I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting an oasis in Dubai.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Dale56
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights at this hotel. Nice food, decent atmosphere. Service was definetly good. We loved the swimming pool. There wasnt any children running around screaming which is always good. The hotel was very clean. Only thing i would say is that the room was a bit smaller than i expected but all in all a good stay! And a 10 minute walk away from the malls. Very good value for money

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank blaise9
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We have stayed at the Qamardeen hotel many times over the last two years. This has been our favorite hotel thus far in Dubai. It has a quaint vibe and lovely middle eastern decor. The staff has always been helpful and accommodated our needs with very professional attitudes. We are always welcomed with dates and orange juice. There is always a taxi waiting out front which is very convenient. We have not been disappointed by the food, albeit I would say the menu is on the low end of expensive. There is sheesha and drinks served until midnight by the pool area, and it is a 10 minute walk to the Dubai mall.

Room Tip: For a quiet room ask for a room facing over the gardens and not the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank liza c
Reviewed December 18, 2012

My ( June 2011) 5 night stop in Dubai Qamardeen Hotel was very pleasant.
At first I was offered room which smell of cigarettes.
After short conversation with receptionist I was moved to different room, on ground level just on the right next to the bar.
The view was not impressive, compare to the first and unfortunately bad smell didn't left me to the end of my stay.
This time in my room was horrible smell of the sewer.
I mention that to the receptionist at my checkout and was inform that this was cause by high atmospheric pressure.
Beside that the stay was very, very pleasant.

Room Tip: Check the room before you decide to stay.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Jan K
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Having stayed at Qamardeen Hotel for three nights I found this hotel to be wonderful during my stay in Dubai.

The staff service was sublime, the hotels’ room was beyond reproach in layout and presentation, the bed was extremely comfortable, Wi-Fi was available in the room and the location of the hotel was ‘spot on’; what more could a traveller ask for.

During my stay I didn’t have time to use the pool, even though it looked very inviting. Nor did I have a chance to use the gym; which seemed to have ever conceivable training equipment that a ‘gym junkie’ would desire.

As regards the hotels’ location; on exiting the hotel grounds via the rear gate passing the inviting pool area and crossing Emaar Boulevard you will see Burj Khalifa - the tallest building (when it was built) on the planet – in all its glory. And whilst walking towards this awesome structure you will pass Burj Khalifa Lake with the fabulous Dubai Fountain on your way to The Dubai Mall.

One thing that I noted was all the staff that I had dealings with, during my stay were very proud of their hotel and along with their helpfulness made for a joyful time for me, during my stay at ‘their’ hotel.

So as a recommendation, during my next time in Dubai I will be certainly staying at Qamardeen Hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo