“we love the good service and the foods”

Landmark Hotel Baniyas
Ranked #297 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“we love the good service and the foods”
Reviewed September 8, 2011

if you want to have a food banding wid your friends landmark hotel is better place...thanks to dilip..

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank jhanna_11

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Arabic first
Reviewed July 2, 2011

The food was yuck not much choice the rooms were disgusting black stains my hot water didn't work the tap broke no nice view there wasn't free wireless Internet what they say as three levels of shopping was 3 shops of shopping the room stinks and my room was next door to the garbage room to sum it up my stY at the hotel last week was like hell

• Stayed June 2011
3 Thank Alavda
CEOlandmark, Chief Executive Officer at Landmark Hotel Baniyas, responded to this review, July 11, 2011
Dear Alavda

I was truly disappointed to read your comments with regards to your stay in my Landmark Hotel that at first I could not believe this was one of my hotels you were talking about.

I have opened a full investigation into your comments with my General Manager as this is completely unacceptable and in no way a true reflection on Landmark's Hospitality and service. I am currently waiting for my General Manager and his team feedback on how we at Landmark got your stay completely wrong.

I would really like to take this opportunity and apologize to you regarding all the issues you had as it seemed to go from bad to worse. I can assure you this is not and will never be a true reflection of Landmark Hotels service.

I really would like to speak to you in person so we could discuss this matter further as I would really like to get to the bottom of this. Guests like you are very important to us and I would like to make sure we get another opportunity where we can show you the true Landmark service.

Please contact me so we can discuss this matter further.

Once again I take this opportunity to apologize to you regarding your recent visit.

I look forward to speaking to you soon.

Chief Executive Officer

Travelers are raving about these Dubai hotels

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed October 15, 2010

The hotel is in a handy location for exploring Deira - gold and spice souks and for catching an abra to Bur Dubai. When the metro opens in Baniyas Square getting to and from the airport will be very easy. The room was basic, clean and in good condition however it would have been good to have been told about the switch that needs flicking to get hot water. Breakfas was a comprehensive buffet catering for many cultures but a bit on the cool side even at 7am

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
CEOlandmark, Chief Executive Officer at Landmark Hotel Baniyas, responded to this review, October 16, 2010
Dear Lird5

Thank you very much for your comments with regards to your stay at my Landmark Hotel in Baniyas Square in Dubai, especially with regards to my Management Team and my staff and the overall cleanliness of our Hotel.

With regards to Location, yes we are based very much in the Business hub of Dubai where a lot of our guests are here on business with very easy access to the souks, however we do find more and more holiday makers staying with us as we do offer shuttle bus service to all the leisure destinations like the beaches, the Dubai Mall and all the tourist attractions. When the metro station begins, Baniyas Square will be an even easier location to get to.

I have passed on your comments regarding our Breakfast to our Head Chef and we continue to improve in this area. We believe our buffet to be the best in the area, as most of our guests truly enjoy the variety we serve as well as the quality.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back to one of our Landmark Hotels in the near future.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 1, 2010

The staff are horribly rude, the hotel was dirty with tacky colours and furniture.

Booked it by mistake as there are 3 landmark hotels in Deira, couldn't change it to the one with the good reviews so was forced to stay for 4 nights.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank Afrobabe
CEOlandmark, Chief Executive Officer at Landmark Hotel Baniyas, responded to this review, October 3, 2010
Dear Afrobabe

I am most concerned to learn that you did not enjoy your stay in September at our Landmark Hotel in Baniyas Square. I would firstly like to take this opportunity and apologize to you for the way you have been treated, this I must say is totally out of character for my team as we at Landmark Hotels pride ourselves on our customer service, clearly this time round we have got it completely wrong, rest assured your comments have been passed on to the Hotels General Manager and definite action has been taken in regards to this matter.

With regards your comments about your room being dirty, I have discussed this matter at length with the General Manager and Housekeeping Manager and a re training program has been put in place for this kind of incident never to happen again.

I would very much like to discuss your experience with you in person. My name is Mark Gillings and I am the Chief Executive Officer of Landmark Hotels and Suites, and
I can be contacted on mgillings@landmarkhotels.net. I hope to have the chance to speak to you as we do take all feedback very seriously.

Once again I would like to take this opportunity and apologize on behalf of my entire team with regards to your stay.

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Kind regards

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed August 23, 2010

I came along with my wife and kids for having lunch at Landmark Hotel and found out that the service staff was very co-operative and understanding. F & B manager Ambrose helped us to make choice from menu understanding our requirements. Even the waiters were very prompt in service.

I wish all the very best for your Hotel and surely I will recommend this hotel and come back whenever I will visit Dubai.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank HeavenlyAngel2219
CEOlandmark, Chief Executive Officer at Landmark Hotel Baniyas, responded to this review, August 25, 2010
Dear HeavenlyAngel2219

Thank you very much for your comments with regards to your stay at my Landmark Hotel in Baniyas Square in Dubai, especially with regards to my Management Team and my staff and your experience in our Restaurant.

It is always pleasing for me to see that my team has made sure our guests needs and expectations have been met and exceeded. Ambrose and his team always take pride in there service and presentation of all our food dishes in the Restaurant. It is also very pleasing to see that all the hard work that is put into training by Ambrose and our Head Chef is paying off and I will certainly pass on your kind comments to Ambrose and his entire team.

Newcastle, Australia
Reviewed August 1, 2010

Stayed here 2 nites ,Staff friendly ,but not what i would class a tourist hotel, more local Business type.Breakfast was terrible , i would stay on the other side of dubai

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank beakyfish
CEOlandmark, Chief Executive Officer at Landmark Hotel Baniyas, responded to this review, August 3, 2010
Dear Beakyfish

Thank you for your comments with regards to your stay at my Landmark Hotel in Baniyas Square in Dubai, I am sorry to hear of your disappointment.

With regards to Location, yes we are based very much in the Business hub of Dubai where a lot of our guests are here on business, however we do find more and more holiday makers staying with us as we do offer shuttle bus service to all the leisure destinations like the beaches, the Dubai Mall and all the tourist attractions.

I have passed on your comments regarding our Breakfast to our Head Chef and we will certainly look to improve any short comings we may have in this area. I would like to think your disappointment at Breakfast was a one off, as most of our guests truly enjoy the variety we serve as well as the quality. We usually receive very positive feedback from our guests in this area.

I am very pleased to hear that you found my staff friendly and were there to meet your needs we pride ourselves on our customer service, however I am still very disappointed you left unsatisfied.

I would really like the opportunity to change your opinion on my Landmark Hotel and your stay.

Please feel free to contact me on mgillings@landmarkhotels.net and we could discuss this further

Once again I am sorry you left disappointed but hope in the future you would be willing to give us another try.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Landmark Hotel very soon

C.E.O.
Landmark Hotels and Suites
Mumbai
Reviewed December 3, 2009

The hotel is at excellent location with most of the shopping district located in the vicinity like Gold Souk, Carrefour, Dubai City Center. Though not a hotel if you want to indulge yourself on a holiday. Good for business trips. Rooms were well kept and clean.
Though I had a problem with their check in/out facility. I wanted a early checkin as I arrived with an early morning flight with my family. I had to fight to get an room allocated and wait for a long time.

• Stayed March 2006, traveled with family