We stayed here for 2 nights in November. The suite was huge, we were on the 10th floor and had a nice view of Atlantis. The staff was wonderful. Easy walking distance to restaurants in the Marina and about a 10 min walk to the metro stop. I would be happy to stay here again if I return to Dubai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience true 4-star luxury at our deluxe hotel in the heart of Dubai. The Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites welcomes you with gorgeous one-, two- and three-bedroom suite accommodations, as well as an array of superb amenities that will delight you. Sample delicious cuisine at one of our three hotel restaurants, including The Observatory - an amazing 52nd-floor dining experience offering sweeping Dubai city views. If you're in Dubai for a meeting, the Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites is pleased to offer flexible venues and comprehensive event planning and catering services. If you're here to discover the city, you'll find some of Dubai's best attractions - including Dubai Marina, Dubai Yacht Club or Dubai Marina Mall - right at your doorstep. Venture slightly further from our 4-star hotel on the exciting new Dubai Metro and explore the Mall of the Emirates, Ski Dubai, Wild Wadi Water Park, Palm Jumeirah and the Burj Al Arab. We look forward to your visit at our deluxe accommodations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel And Suites
- Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel Dubai
- The Harbour Hotel Residence
- Emirates Marina Hotel