Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Media One Hotel Dubai(Dubai)
1,270 results
All reviewsbedroom suiteobservatory restaurantfull kitchenmarina walkpalm islandmaids roomtop floorwell equipped kitchenwasher dryerpalm jumeirahpublic beachfamily vacationsea viewconstruction workfantastic locationan upgradehousekeeping staff
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely excellent place to stay. We arrived early after an overnight flight from Heathrow and had no problem checking in straight away- infact the lady at reception took us to two rooms and let us pick the best one. The rooms are just as shown in the photos, the kitchen is amazing and the beds are very comfortable. Every member of staff was so helpful and made us feel very special. Happy hour is worth a visit on 52nd floor- food also available at happy hour prices.
Taxi's are always outside the Hotel and are very cheap- we took the metro to Downtown Dubai and a taxi home which only cost 50 Dh.
There are two supermarkets within a 5 min walk, one is called Spinneys and is equivalent to our Waitrose- it actually sells Waitrose own brand food.
We are already looking to book another stay here next year- or sooner.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in April, 2013 for 6 nights. Hotel staff were attentive and helpful. When I arrived at 3 am they did not have a one bedroom suite so they gave me a two bedroom suite for the entire stay which was very nice of them. It would have been nicer if they had not charged me for that extra night because of 3 am check-in but I am sure that is standard industry practice. Concierge service was great although I found some of the tour / sight-seeing packages were little more expensive, sometimes 2 or 3 times more expensive than other providers. The view from the observatory on the 52nd floor was jaw dropping. I probably took 40 pictures from up there. Apparently, its frequented by non-hotel guests so it was a perfect place to meet people and chat. My two bedroom suite was so big I don't think I saw every corner of it. A full blown kitchen to cook and feed 6/7 people, I think this could go a long way for a family vacation. Not to mention the washer in the suite. Bathrooms/showers were magnificent. If I am not mistaken I had 2.5 bathrooms in my suite. If Dubai wasn't so damn expensive, I would live there. On a very small note, I think this hotel could use a big redesigned lobby to fit their image.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel; December 2012. The location was great! Within walking distance to the Metro. Located right at the Marina with shops, restaurants and markets! I really enjoyed it. We had a wonderful apt type suite with three bedrooms, living / dining room and a fully stocked kitchen! We didn't use the kitchen but at least it was there if needed. Each room was decorated nicely and the floors were gorgeous! The staff was really nice and the suite was cleaned daily!

Room Tip: Rooms on the North side are quieter. They were doing construction when we were there.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Overall this is a pretty amazing hotel. The suites were spacious and very comfortable. View of the Marina was pretty amazing and restaurants and a grocery store were close by and convenient. The fully provisioned kitchen is very comfortable and the installed washer/drier is very convenient and helped avoid overpriced laundry services.

The staff was simply fantastic! I mentioned that I would like a "desk chair" while using the dining room table as my "desk." Not only did they provide one, it was provided in less than an hour of my request!

The restaurant is ok. Breakfast buffet is "normal" and very pricey if you are not on an European plan.

Overall, I would highly recommend it for family and extended business stays.

Room Tip: Avoid the 35th floor -- the 36th floor is the "machinery floor" and can be a bit noisy at times.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I felt like my home.I m so glad for staff hospitality.Breakfast was ok.If you are a light sleeper asome road noise may bother however it tames down at night.The front desk so helpful, constantly helping guestswith city info, bookings, printing boarding passes from free internet .I leave the best until last

• Stayed: April 2013