“A must for mussels and beer”
Review of Cafe Belge

Cafe Belge
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Belge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #233 of 9,701 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Cafe Belge is a vibrant restaurant and bar with its design and gourmet roots proudly set in the golden era of 1920s Brussels. The first of its kind in the region, Cafe Belge serves classically Belgian cuisine, made with the finest ingredients and served with finesse. Al Fresco Brunch Our brunch shines with a touch of vintage glamour. The classic Belgian cuisine is enriched with vibrant new live stations served sharing style and upbeat entertainment with some 1920s flair, all to be enjoyed indoors or at the air-conditioned terrace. Every Friday, 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I went there with friends for mussels (very good and generous plate, I think the best in Dubai so far) and of course beers as they have a good choice of belgian beers. We had also some good oysters au gratin. We sat on the terrace, in the courtyard of the hotel, but I think the interior is much nicer with its art deco decoration. I will definitely come back.

2  Thank ItaloSvevo
There are newer reviews for Cafe Belge

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I wouldn't bother revisiting this newly opened "trendy" bistro. From the waitress not knowing what local water was to pouring our red wine out and asking every single table guest to try it and give her feedback to the balsamic vinegar they served with my non homemade oven chips chips, it was a very poor meal. And to top it off my steak tartare was as grizzly as can be. Shame when they've spent so much on the fit out...

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Must not be confused with the Belgian Beer cafe's in Dubai. This restaurant is sophisticated and very chic. We sat inside and enjoyed the art deco decoration of crisp marble floors and 1920 music playing in the background. The food was of excellant quality. Welcoming service from entering the Ritz Carlton hotel to the retaurant staff themselves.

1  Thank misspoppy02
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I went here with a group of friends.It is a must for beer lovers and lovers of Mussels and frites.
Nice beer selection - they have all the standard Belgian. The food is exceptionally good and could rival any of the well established restaurants in town. I can honestly say the dover sole was the best I've in Dubai by far.
I loved the venue, where patrons can linger at the oversized bar and enjoy fresh seafood from the raw bar.
A foodie like me will definitely become a regular.

1  Thank Minimom72
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We spent a fantastic evening at this Ritz Carlton (DIFC) outlet. Nice decor, amazing food, lots of delicious belgian beers and overall a very good beverage selection, and last but not least great service. Thank you to the manager Arnaud, and our lovely waiter Florian, they were so kind and friendly. Can't wait to be back. Thank you, thanky you, thank you!!!

1  Thank Winnie T