Tripadvisor
Dubai
All reviews burjuman metro station bur dubai walking distance swimming pool night security bathroom fittings indian style an average hotel long stay room service is nice stay hotel staff nice pool breakfast buffet bedroom meena mall
Selected filters
Reviewed December 21, 2019

I stayed here with my wife and kid (20-21 Dec'19) and it is the horrible place I've ever seen/stayed. I STRONGLY NEVER RECOMMEND TO ANYONE IF EVEN YOU FIND IT CHEAP AND WISH NOT TO SEE SUCH LISTING.

Only one satisfactory factor which is the location. Easy to access transport, restaurant and malls.

You are lucky if you read my review before choosing this place. It is an old dirty place where the apartment carpets are full of dust, Walls with stains and mainly the toilet and bath place is way below average level in cleanliness. Also they have a dirty swimming pool to make your stay further awful.

Other than the room service staff and doorman, no one smiles at you or talk properly if even you need their assistance. Specially the reception staff don't even communicate with their colleagues to fulfill guest requirement and they will make you feel as if you are staying in their house as unwanted guests.

Room tip: Find a better place. There are many in this area
Date of stay: December 2019
Jitesh D, General Manager at Welcome Hotel Apartment 2, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sir

I have read your comment and see that you did not have a pleasant stay with us. I have recently joined the property and hence the delay in the response. Please note I do value your comment and will be certainly looking at doing the needful on the feedback.

If you do visit Dubai again in the near future I would certainly like to change your experience by making sure you are have a pleasant stay with us. Kindly get in touch with me directly on gm@welcomehtl2.com

Kind regards

Reviewed November 25, 2019

I Appreciate for the stay Cool and peaceful Sleep, attched Kitchen is also very nice, all stuff ( mean fridge,washing machine, Oven, Backer ) added in kitchen, perfect for long stay..Break fast is not That good.. what we paid that that's worth, I appreciate location, Near by Metro, Lulu Market,

Room tip: discussing with Lobby desk is better option,
Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Jitesh D, General Manager at Welcome Hotel Apartment 2, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Mr. Regoben

Thank you for choosing to our apartment for your long stay.

We appreciate your feedback and all the points highlighted.

We look forward to another opportunity to serve you and especially serve breakfast to your liking.

Warm regards

Reviewed November 6, 2019 via mobile

Though not maintained timely unbelievably spacious apartment. Some bathroom fittings are broken. Cleanliness is fair. Breakfast which is included in our package is fair enough. Staff is friendly and very helpful.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Mr. Senaka

Firstly we thank you for choosing to stay with us. We also thank you for taking time out to give your valuable feedback which will certainly help us improve our service.

In line with your feedback regarding the maintenance we assure you that we have addressed the issue.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Warm regards

Reviewed October 22, 2019 via mobile

This time I went for a discounted hotel. Yea, I won’t do that again. The people are friendly enough but the rooms are not up to my standard. The WIFI is poor and the bathroom was truly disgusting. There was mold everywhere. I didn’t want to take a shower or use the bathroom. Very basic motel. If you need an iron you need to call house keeping to deliver; by the way, they take forever. They wanted to charge me for an extra blanket but in the end they didn’t. Housekeeping response was truly abhorrent. The straw that broke the camel back was when checking out they told me I had to wait while they checked the room. For what? There is nothing in the room. There is no mini bar and everything is old. Yea, please don’t stay at this place

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2019 via mobile

We booked this hotel due to its cheaper rates but it just wasn’t worth it. The location wasn’t very good, still a 10 minute walk to the metro and no good food places that are quickly accessible (their room service prices were very reasonable which was a plus). The room itself smelt of cigarettes and was quite worn down. The bathroom floor was completely wet when we arrived- the bath had paint scratched all off it and there was a random window in the bathroom that we couldn’t figure out where it lead to- could someone see in? We didn’t know!
The bed was very small, the oven and kettle didn’t work (not that I would have used them anyway because they were so dirty). We went hours without air conditioning because it just stopped working. They did fix it eventually. The staff took their sweet time doing anything we asked of them, such as replacing toilet paper etc.

Just look elsewhere.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple