1,417 results
All reviews music room bur dubai from al fahidi metro station family suite deluxe room meena bazaar burj khalifa sports bar super market pool area min walk non smoking restaurants and bars desert safari jumeirah beach special thanks floor
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for 3 weeks and the first thing I noticed is that cleanliness has deteriorated. Dust bunnies and old coffee and sugar granules still unattended to even if they cleaned everyday.
The cleaning staff, though, were very helpful with guest requests.
A five star if the cleaning were improved.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
MajesticHotelDubai, General Manager at Majestic City Retreat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Dear Ms. M Emz

Thank you for taking your time to review and rate us!

Please accept our apology about the shortcoming you faced during your stay. While it is certainly never our intent to disappoint our guests or provide anything less than the best in service. Rest assured, these are not our usual standards of service. We have passed on your feedback to the housekeeping department to take actions as necessary in order to avoid this from happening in future.

We appreciate your time to provide us your feedback.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

All services are there, not bad at all, super service, I would recommend the deluxe sky tower rooms in high floors, I would stay again if I plan to stay close to trade center
4 restaurant are there with excellent selection

Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking your time to review and rate us!
We are glad to know that you experienced a good stay at our hotel and enjoyed our location, the level of service provided by our team and our Restaurants.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

We had some issues but they were resolved by Gopi almost immediately - ( thanks for the help Gopi) The hotel itself was dated and I didn’t really like the location. The furnishings are old and there are only two lifts which created long wait times around breakfast time. I was moved to the 23 floor which was meant to be non smoking but it in fact stank of cigarettes. I was then moved to 1201 which was much better. The 24 floor rooms are nicer (where my parents stayed) and the views are amazing.
Breakfast - to be honest sub standard- pastry’s were rock hard and so were the rolls (like stones). Service from Sameer and Gillian was second to none though in the restaurant. On the first night I made a room service order and my mum is diabetic and unfortunately her sugar level was running a bit low, I asked for part of the order to come ASAP and this was done immediately - so my sincere thanks. I was also impressed that on my last day even though I was checking out, cleaning staff knocked to see if I needed my room serviced (which I declined and they also mentioned they were aware I was checking out) they asked if I needed anything (I thought this was really kind and shows they are making the effort for their guests). The help and service from Prabu - amazing!!!! He really cared about helping us and was humble and sincere. I really hope my positive comments are passed on to the staff as the staff really do work hard to make sure guests are happy - so service wise I cannot fault this hotel on at all.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
MajesticHotelDubai, General Manager at Majestic City Retreat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2018

Dear Valued Guest

We are saddened to read that you did not have such a pleasant stay with us. In regards to your experience about team members at bell desk and reception, we will definitely look into it as our aim is to keep our standards high. Please accept our apology for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay.
We extend our gratitude for your kind initiative to give us a review.

Reviewed September 27, 2018

a very nice hotel in a nice location. has a nighclub, bar, awesome greek resteraunt. overall value for money and ofcourse neat and tidy rooms. Room service was prompt and Guest relation was always eager to help.

Stayed: September 2018

Dear Mr. Mayank

Thank you for taking your time to review and rate us!
It’s our pleasure to read that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel and enjoyed our Location, Food at Elia restaurant and the overall facilities. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed September 26, 2018

We stayed in this hotel for four nights. Very good hotel for the price. We got a room with downtown view. The view from the hotel is excellent. The overall service is good. This is a bit far away from major downtown attractions like Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Atlantis etc but this is very close to Meena Bazar, Gold Souk etc. There are few good Indian restaurants very close by (walkable). The area is good and we will definitely prefer this hotel if we come to Dubai again. Overall a good hotel to spend your vacation in Dubai.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Venky

Thank you for taking your time to review and rate us!
It’s our pleasure to read that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel and liked the overall facilities. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!