1,402 results
All reviews music room bur dubai from al fahidi metro station family suite deluxe room meena bazaar burj khalifa sports bar super market pool area min walk non smoking restaurants and bars desert safari rooms are spacious buffet breakfast jumeirah beach
Reviewed December 3, 2017

pros; staff are very polite and helpful.
room was very clean and comfort with very good view to burj khalyfa.
location is convienent.
cons; only 2 elevator for 23 floor.
ther was an odor in hall [19th floor]but not in room.

Room Tip: one of high floor in front of burj khalyfa.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Majestic_Hotel_Tower, General Manager at Majestic Hotel Tower, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Thank you for taking your time to positively review and rate us!
We are pleased to know that you experienced a nice stay at our hotel and enjoyed our location, cleanliness and the level of service provided by our team. For the elevators, we looked into this matter already and, unfortunately, we cannot add any additional units. The only advice we can give our guests is to be patient. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

I checked in majestic on 24/11/17 to 28/11/17 and my stay at the hotel with my family and my stay always be memorable.The staff from the reception/breakfast/room service to buffet was awesome.I met Mr.Abraham at the reception he was very helpful alwayz happy to assist and smiling.KUDOS.Overall all staff were very helpful and ready to assist.We were spoilt of choice during breakfast and dinner in plenty where u purchase a voucher if on half board.The rooms/corridors are very clean and promtly cleaned.The barrel sport pub and the happy hour quenches your thirst during hot days and night.Aircon in the room is well and perfectly regulated.The hotel is centrally located on Mankhool rd easy access to metro tram,al falidi metro station,deira souq,old souq area,easy access to streets and other parts to dubai and close to airport.The hotel offers free shuttle to Dubai mall and to the beach.The hotel is fairly priced with good service.The check out was quick as blink of the eye in less than 30 seconds.Congratualtions to Majestic Hotel burdubai and i will visit u again and again.Keep it up.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank patrick m

Dear Mr. Patrick,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us at Majestic Hotel Tower!
We are truly delighted to read that you experienced a memorable stay with and enjoyed the overall facilities and services of our hotel. We also appreciate your kind compliments regarding our colleagues and will communicate it to the directly. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed December 1, 2017

Stayed two nights at this hotel and I have really nothing to complain about. Clean room, friendly staff and so on. They have restaurants and cafés inside the hotel which I didn´t go to due to that my time in Dubai was very limited but they seemed pretty popular with the guests.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Majestic_Hotel_Tower, General Manager at Majestic Hotel Tower, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2017

Thank you for taking your time to positively review and rate us!
We are pleased to know that you had a good stay overall and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed November 30, 2017

Clean hotel , nice staff. I recommend this hotel for my friends and any couples want to enjoy clean and comfortable hotel in Dubai. Location is good .
I will try it my next trip to Dubai.
Thank you so much .

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking your time to positively review and rate us!
We are happy to know that you experienced a great stay at our hotel and enjoyed the overall facilities and services. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed November 29, 2017

I just spent 15 nights in this elegant,and well-run hotel. Everything works well:good air conditioning,very comfortable bed, sunlight-blocking draperies,strong water pressure and English-language TV stations. The staff is uniformly gracious and cheerful. Check-in /check-out took only 2-3 minutes,even though the hotel appeared fully booked. I purchased a dinner buffet voucher each day because the selection was so abundant and varied,that it gave me the chance to sample new foods. I initially booked only 5 days,but liked the hotel so much,that I extended my stay twice. The only drawback, for me, was that it was a long 40 minute Metro ride to JBR beach...although it takes only 25 minutes by the hotel’s free shuttle(Mondays and Wednesdays) . Hotel also has a free shuttle to Dubai Mall,which takes only 12-15 minutes. Overall, a very good base for discovering Dubai.Would stay again.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank Thomas Joseph T

Dear Mr. Thomas,

Thank you for taking your time to excellently review and rate us!
We are pleased to read that you had a memorable stay with us and enjoyed the overall facilities and services of our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!