“Good Comfort and Quite Accessible”

Majestic Hotel Tower
Ranked #179 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We are 7 family members stayed in hotel majetic for 5 days, all i could say is the accomodation is thoroughly comfortable. We got 2 deluxe king size bed rooms, having bolcony with the view of city skyscrapers. The view is really spectacular escpecially at night. You wont regret to stay here with the comfort of 5 star category though it is 4 star. The only disadvantage i experianced is with the elavator. They have only 2 elavators for the 24 storied hotel which takes bit time to get our turn to use it. But that can be excepted for the rest facilities. I strongly recommend this hotel which is quite accesible to the popular shopping malls and Gold Sukh.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Rayineedi
Write a ReviewReviews (1,319)

Reviewed August 11, 2011

The hotel is situated in Bur Dubai area and close to many attractions in the city. The hotel upgrades our room to suite for free. The hotel stuff is friendly and helpful especially at the main restaurant.

I tried food at the main restaurant only and it was wonderful with a lot of varieties.

The room was clean and spacious. You can realize it is little bit old. However, they maintain the rooms in good standard.

The rates are competitive and for my experience it was good value for money.

Room Tip: High floor rooms with Balcony
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Mohi_Khater
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Sole reception desk clerk was rude and English was poor. No concierge service available at this hotel meaning we had to deal with reception and if busy had to wait. Couldn't get broadband reception in lobby. Clerk was more interested in chasing up payment for a room service we didn't order and wouldn't help us so we gave up. Breakfast menu is very limited and food quality was very poor, perhaps because of low season. Room was large and clean. TV reception was poor. Upside was they allowed us a 3 pm checkout but hotel was almost empty anyway.

Stayed 3 nights in Aug 2011 with wife. We won't be back.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank James M
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Nice hotel with the right price and amenities. Room was comfortable and I had a 13th floor view of downtown Dubai that was the best I have had in Dubai. Bed very comfortable. Good pool and small, but adequate gym. Breakfast was great with in a charming room.

There was a disturbance incident with a "lady" in the hotel lobby and it was handled very professionally by the hotel's security. The guard kept his demeanor and handled the situation appropriately. This speaks for the employee's of the hotel.

The only negatives is that the hotel advertises for free internet. It is not in the room (there is a charge for that--80 dirhams a day!)..but in the lobby and coffee cafe where the wifi is free. That and when I asked about getting ice for the room, I was instucted to call room service. What I was not told is that there is a charge for frozen water...7 dirhams ($2). Definitely not needed...I was tipping 5 dirhams anyway..just not right for this level of a hotel.

Nice bars for a great evening. The same Dubai prices everywhere..somewhat expensive if you want a alcoholic beverage.

Will be back..and hopefully on that great 13th floor!!

Room Tip: 13th floor or higher..and ask for facing downtown!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Travelguy365
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Super nice and fancy hotel, very clean and modern. Free, safe valet parking. No free Wifi in the rooms, only in the lobby!!! You'd need a car to get from there to the city or the beach. The pool area looked nice but pretty small.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Aennikae
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I have been to this hotel in March with a bunch of friends. We have decided to visit Dubai again and to stay at the Majestic, again. They gave us a brilliant room, with a breathtaking view of the Highest Tower in the World - Burj Khalifa. We were awed by the Dubai skytline for 3 consecutive evenings!

We spent early evenings at some Iconic landmarks at it was a breeze to travel from the Hotel to our destination, the location was indeed very strategic!

The food was great too! I eat healthy. I am glad thay are pro-healthy foods!

Lastly, as we are so engrossed with all our escapades, we hurriedly checked out on the last day. Whilst in the plane, while rummaging through my stuffs, I thought I have lost my DIGITAL CAMERA - MY MEMORIES OF DUBAI. Then I remembered I have placed it on my bed while collecting my hand carry. I immediately notified the hotel's info address and have informed of my item. The Management have responded immediately and have gone the extra mile in order for me to get my Camera back! I sooooo, appreciate their effort. In a week's time, I have received my VALUABLE CAMERA via courier - though they charge me collect for the courier cost, I sooooooo dont mind, I had my MEMORIES BACK!!!!!

I hope, through this message, I would be able to sincerely express how much I appreciate their efforts. KUDOS to the entire Management and Staff of the Majestic Hotel! I will definetely come back to experience a Majestic Service soon!

Room Tip: Please ask for the Majestic View!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
6  Thank ELLY070
Reviewed June 14, 2011

The hotel is situated on the district very strategic to the shopping places and the airport. It is priced not too steep, and the facilities are very enticing.

The rooms are clean and have a fantastic view of Dubai. The sheets are white, and the curtains without dust. There is also cable TV with many channel selections. For the price of a four star hotel, this should may well be a five star hotel.

They also have a buffet breakfast which has a wide selection however not attractive for someone who is not a fan of pork-less dishes.

But what made the stay memorable is the service of the people. The reception was not as friendly to guests as they were cranky at times, but the service in the restaurant is heart-warming. Waiters and waitresses smile to you all the time and attend to your every concern.

During my stay, the hotel elevator broke down. Since my room was on the 14th floor, I had to endure traveling the stairs which, in retrospect, were a claustro-nightmare in the event that there was a fire in the building. The stairs were very narrow and I felt that it might be hazardous to people who would be using this as an emergency exit.

It is very accessible to some of the supermarkets, money changers, coffee shops, fastfood outlets and clothes market (5 minutes on foot). But if you want some hardcore shopping in the Mall of the Emirates, taxis are available at around 15 to 20 minutes from the hotel.

Room Tip: ask for the view of the Burj Khalifa. :)
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business