1,391 results
All reviewsmusic roombur dubaifrom al fahidi metro stationfamily suitedeluxe roommeena bazaarburj khalifasports barsuper marketpool areahigher floormin walknon smokingrestaurants and barsrooms are spaciousdesert safaribuffet breakfast
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I have been to this hotel in March with a bunch of friends. We have decided to visit Dubai again and to stay at the Majestic, again. They gave us a brilliant room, with a breathtaking view of the Highest Tower in the World - Burj Khalifa. We were awed by the Dubai skytline for 3 consecutive evenings!

We spent early evenings at some Iconic landmarks at it was a breeze to travel from the Hotel to our destination, the location was indeed very strategic!

The food was great too! I eat healthy. I am glad thay are pro-healthy foods!

Lastly, as we are so engrossed with all our escapades, we hurriedly checked out on the last day. Whilst in the plane, while rummaging through my stuffs, I thought I have lost my DIGITAL CAMERA - MY MEMORIES OF DUBAI. Then I remembered I have placed it on my bed while collecting my hand carry. I immediately notified the hotel's info address and have informed of my item. The Management have responded immediately and have gone the extra mile in order for me to get my Camera back! I sooooo, appreciate their effort. In a week's time, I have received my VALUABLE CAMERA via courier - though they charge me collect for the courier cost, I sooooooo dont mind, I had my MEMORIES BACK!!!!!

I hope, through this message, I would be able to sincerely express how much I appreciate their efforts. KUDOS to the entire Management and Staff of the Majestic Hotel! I will definetely come back to experience a Majestic Service soon!

Room Tip: Please ask for the Majestic View!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
6  Thank ELLY070
Reviewed June 14, 2011

The hotel is situated on the district very strategic to the shopping places and the airport. It is priced not too steep, and the facilities are very enticing.

The rooms are clean and have a fantastic view of Dubai. The sheets are white, and the curtains without dust. There is also cable TV with many channel selections. For the price of a four star hotel, this should may well be a five star hotel.

They also have a buffet breakfast which has a wide selection however not attractive for someone who is not a fan of pork-less dishes.

But what made the stay memorable is the service of the people. The reception was not as friendly to guests as they were cranky at times, but the service in the restaurant is heart-warming. Waiters and waitresses smile to you all the time and attend to your every concern.

During my stay, the hotel elevator broke down. Since my room was on the 14th floor, I had to endure traveling the stairs which, in retrospect, were a claustro-nightmare in the event that there was a fire in the building. The stairs were very narrow and I felt that it might be hazardous to people who would be using this as an emergency exit.

It is very accessible to some of the supermarkets, money changers, coffee shops, fastfood outlets and clothes market (5 minutes on foot). But if you want some hardcore shopping in the Mall of the Emirates, taxis are available at around 15 to 20 minutes from the hotel.

Room Tip: ask for the view of the Burj Khalifa. :)
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank nicolo1209
Reviewed June 6, 2011

The hotel is located in Bur Dubai and is extremely convenient for meetings in Dubai. Also the hotel has a business centre and meeting rooms so you could host a meeting here as well.
I was on the 20th floor and the view of Dubai from there was great. The staff is very helpful and warm. The rooms are extremely comfortable though slightly small.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank bizLeisure
Reviewed June 6, 2011

we stayed there for 11 nights and the place was nice and friendly the staff was great very pleasent the hotel is very clean and quite central to all the hot spots would go back there when next in dubai

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank tani5
Reviewed June 4, 2011

Though I personally selected the hotel but unfortunately couldn't get my preferred room. We had 3 rooms (one for double occupancy and two for single occupancy) booked but surprisingly the hotel reception provided me a twin sharing room instead of a room with king bed where as I was there with my family. I also requested to have a room with creek view or at least a balcony; but they couldn't provide me that either.

But other than these issues, my stay there was pleasant. The room had warm lighting and the bathroom facilities were also great. The hotel had variety restaurants as well as some good restaurants in near vicinity. Food selection in the buffet was also good. Another good thing was there were some good 24hrs departmental stores just within 5 mins walk from the hotel from where I actually bought a lot of items. The hotel is also near to the Dubai Gold Souq and Dubai Mall; thus both shopping and sightseeing could be done conveniently.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business