“Perfect, and nice price too”

Dubai International Hotel
Ranked #2 of 306 Specialty Lodging in Dubai
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I slept there on my way from Madrid to Sydney. I got a really nice room, for about 120 euro, total silence, huge bed full of pillows and really nice service too. What else would you want from a Terminal hotel? really recomend

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
dcahotel, Manager at Dubai International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us at the Dubai International Hotel.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at the Dubai International Hotel and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments on the services provided by our associates.

Manager - Customer Care

Write a ReviewReviews (6,191)

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stayed here for just 1 night. We stayed in the Terminal 3 location. A representative from the hotel was standing at the end of the jetway with a sign waiting for me. He then escorted us through security and saw us all the way through the check-in process and to our room. The rooms were extremely well appointed and very clean. The shower and bathroom were a welcoming sight after spending nine days in the bush in Kenya. They send you a list of recommendations / do's/ don'ts when checking in. Don't be afraid of venturing out of the airport if you have time. Dubai is an amazing place and the process is very simple.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank JG1001

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Dubai International Hotel.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I have stopped here every time I have flown to and from the United States for vacation. The nicest thing about staying at the Dubai International Hotel, located inside either Terminal 1 or Terminal 3, is that I don't have to leave the airport to find lodging. That means I do not have to pay Cab Fees, waste time in transportation to or from the airport, or wait until 3 hours before my flight's bording time to enter the airport. This makes it very nice when I can walk right out of my hotel room and a very short distance to the departure gate for my next flight, especially if I already have an e-boarding pass. If I am required to get a standard ticket and boarding pass, the Hotel personnel are very good at directing or escorting me to the proper transfer desk.

The rooms at the Hotel have always been very clean and quiet, making for a nice comfortable place to sleep, shower, and prepare for the next flight. Although I can and sometimes do get room service, the Hotel gives out cards for discounts at many of the high quality restaurants located throughout Terminals 1 and 3. The hotel bars at both locations are moderately stocked and very relaxing wind down at.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Brian W
dcahotel, Manager at Dubai International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Reviewed October 13, 2012

The rooms are very quiet, the beds were very comfortable and the rooms were clean and the staff provided excellent customer service. The carpet had stains but the carpet was clean. I will stay there again in the future if possible.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Goldwingnut

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was staying in Dubai International Hotel once involuntarily as I missed my ongoing Emirates flight after a hefty delay of another flight. I received a voucher from Emirates as Business Class passenger which made the four-hour stay for me free of charge.

The check-in was at 2 a.m. in the morning. Unfortunately the night manager at the front desk just closed the computer interfaces for the daily revenue run and I had to wait for almost 20 minutes to be checked in which is a long time in the middle of the night when you are tired from a day of work and flight.

The room was what I expected: a typical airline stand-by room. The room was facing inside with the view down to the Business Class Lounge. Window was not able to open. The room was standard size but somehow made a dark and not hygienically cleaned impression. There was a minibar but it was empty. I took a shower, watched 20 minutes television (standard programs in the Middle East but nothing beyond) and slept for three hours.
At 6:30 a.m. I checked out for my 7 a.m. flight as I had the boarding pass already and only had to walk over to the gate.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Schaible
dcahotel, Manager at Dubai International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Dear Guest,

We sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused following a recent stay at Dubai International Hotel. Please note that Airline Voucher covers only the room rate and Mini bar not included. With regards 20 minutes delay in check in, I would appreciate if you can forward the stay details to guestcare@dih-dca.com to investigate and ensure corrective action.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We stayed at the Dubai International Hotel at the end of July on our way from Brisbane to Glasgow. It was brilliant we were met at the gate hurried through security and the family room was excellent for us and our adult son. The abundance of toiletries in the bathroom, the size and comfort of the room was perfect for our needs. It meant we arrived in the UK refreshed and ready for our adventure. In fact I am about to book a return visit.

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank Hellothere2uall

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you and your family had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for your lovely comments and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Dubai International Hotel.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is really straightforward. If you need somewhere to sleep between flights this is really convenient and comfortable. If you are having a holiday you might want to stay somewhere a bit more interesting. The hotel is vast. The rooms stylish. But it is just not very welcoming (or cheap). Very handy for duty free!
Also no one was there to meet me................

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Billiam99

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at the Dubai International Hotel and for your feedback. Kindly note that we provide free Meet & Greet service if the incoming flight details are available with the booking. . I would appreciate if you can forward stay details to guestcare@dih-dca.com to investigate and ensure corrective action.