BurJuman Arjaan by Rotana - Dubai
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
1,064 results
All reviewsclassic suitemetro stationpremium suiteshopping mallseparate bedroomwashing machinerooms are hugesmall kitchendirect accessdining tablebed roomliving areaapartment hotelexcellent locationconvenient locationfree wifihome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Nice rooms, very spacious and well enough equipped but on the less beneficial side are the vacant smile so of the staff. Not their fault I guess, they are clearly told to smile a lot but given very little other than basic functional training and presented with an unusual number of avoidable inconveniences such as being locked out of our room at midnight because the keys had been programmed incorrectly etc the staff were lost and smiley but slow and unhelpful in the end. I would personally not go back to this place.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mogowl
BurjumanArjaan, General Manager at BurJuman Arjaan by Rotana - Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear Mr Mogowl,

I was dissappointed to hear that you felt my collegues were not genuine with their smiles. We do spend a lot of time on training and development and we have an employee learning department both in the hotel and at corporate level that all of our collegues attend to help them understand better the needs of our guests so they feel empowered to make decisions on a daily basis.

We also have tried to look into why your key card did not work on this particular evening as we have no record of the system being down, and the only reason a guest is unable to get into a room on occassion, is if they extend their stay and we then need to code a new access key.

If you would be able to provide us more information on that particualr evening to help us look into this it would be greatly appreciated so we can insure it does not happen to another guest in future. The hotels private email address : burjuman.arjaan@rotana.com

Thank you for your feedback as we do take all comments seriously and welcome all feedback to help enable us to provide our guests a memorable experience.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

It's a great hotel, beautiful suites, moderm, clean, air con working perfectly, all functioning very well, nice showers but above all Great Staff, very firendly, professionals, timely satisfying any request promptly!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
BurjumanArjaan, General Manager at BurJuman Arjaan by Rotana - Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear Mr Velardi,

Thank you so much for giving us your lovely feedback on our boutique property.

I have shared your feedback with my collegues, and we were delighted to hear you liked our suites and that we were attentive to your needs and friendly!

We hope one day you will visit us again at the Burjuman Arjaan by Rotana, and wish you safe onward travels.

Best Regards,

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Stayed at the burjuman for 2 nights overall a great stay. Location is great connected to the burjuman mall and mass transit making access to city simple an easy. Ordered room service quality of food was great overall good value for money. The suite it self was clean good furnishings and very comfortable. Only draw backs were they do not have free wifi in this day in age I would expect free wifi. Also on check out I was informed the credit card deposit all hotels take was difficult to refund I had wanted to pay cash for room service etc but they advised this can take up to 5 days to refund the deposit I decided just to settle the bill with my credit card.

• Stayed: September 2012
BurjumanArjaan, General Manager at BurJuman Arjaan by Rotana - Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Dear Global Explorer,

Thank you for your positive feedback on our property it has been shared between our management team and colleagues.

Like most hotels we do take an authorization as a guarantee for bookings who do not wish to leave a cash deposit in the hotel for incidentals. This money is not charged to your account immediately it is blocked at your bank until you use the card and authorization on check out. It is up to each bank to release the money if unused and they vary from bank to bank so to be sure we always tell guests a minimum of 5 days as it is also been known to take up up to two weeks for this process.

Once again, thank you for taking time to share with others your experience of the Burjuman Arjaan by Rotana, and we hope to see you again at our boutique hotel.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Burjuman Arjaan for 7 nights, whilst on a vacation in Dubai and we were very pleased with the service, as well as our beautiful room. We were situated on the seventh floor, which is one of the lowest you can get, but the room was immaculate! We had a Classic Suite which comprised of a one and a half bathroom, a living area, small kitchenette and a gorgeous bedroom, plus a balcony. Place was very clean and as I said before, the staff were very helpful and always had a smile on their face. Included breakfast was good. Had a fair selection of foodstuffs. Location was great, being literally attached to the Burjuman Shopping Mall, so very easy access to taxis and other forms of transport.

The only reason I am not rating this place as an 'Excellent' is because they do not offer free WiFi service and Wifi is very pricey, cost us about 5 euro for one hour of service. Otherwise a wonderful place to stay!

Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
BurjumanArjaan, General Manager at BurJuman Arjaan by Rotana - Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Dear Ms. Debono,

Thank you so much for your lovely review of our hotel on Tripadvisor.

Our guest satisfaction is paramount and we were really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments have been discussed with the management team and our colleagues so that all are aware that we made your stay a memorable one.

We believe our staff are our greatest asset and it was nice to hear that you've experienced attentive and friendly service throughout your visit, as we spend a lot of time nurturing their development and ensuring that they are empowered to make decisions to try and always exceed our guest expectations.

Thank you again and from the team at Burjuman Arjaan by Rotana and we wish you safe travels to your next destination!

Warm regards,
Burjuman Arjaan by Rotana

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I stay here often & last stayed here on 11th August. Inspite of staying here so often there is a very impersonal attitude. Am going there again on 22nd September and I just requested a room with a good view on a higher floor. I get a standard reply "we have noted your request and will do so subject to availabulity". They could also do away with the cheap synthetic & hard cushions and other furnishings. Room service did not come for 45 minutes and had to cancel the order.

Room Tip: Chose a room on the higher floors & ask for a room with a good view of the cilty or else you may end up looking at a wall.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
BurjumanArjaan, General Manager at BurJuman Arjaan by Rotana - Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Dear Mr Mehta,

Thank you for your feedback on our property. We take all guest feedback quite seriously and the management team have looked into the various comments you have raised. As you have stayed in the hotel 3 times over the years, we have your profile on file in our system our reservations team are aware to allocate you a smoking room.

A hotel is much like a jigsaw puzzle with people checking in and out of different rooms everyday and unfortunately we can not always guarantee a room on a high floor that is smoking as we have a limited number of these rooms in our hotel. We do try our best to accommodate all guests as per their preference at time of the booking and take these comments so the staff on the day of arrival can try and block rooms to keep all of our guests satisfied. So I apologize if our standard response was not explained in a more subtle way and as you are staying with us again we have done our utmost to put you on the same high floor as you enjoyed on your last visit with us.

We do not get comments on the furnishings in our rooms very often as they are handpicked by our executive housekeeping team to ensure our brand quality standards are met and to keep the hotel looking modern in our theme with our decor and furnishings. I can fully understand that peoples tastes and styles vary so I have sent your comments to our excecutive team so they are aware that some guests may not like our current finishings and maybe we can look at changing our style at a date sometime in future.

We have been unable to find a room service order for your last visit in any of our systems so I do deeply apologise if there was a mistake with your order and I have tasked my F&B team to ensure the same does not happen during your current visit.

I hope your more recent stay with us has been more satisfying to you and that my collegues have taken more care attending to your needs.

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us and we look forward to seeing you again at Burjuman Arjaan by Rotana.