We stayed 4 nights at the BurJuman Argaan based on the reviews here and we found a very good rate online with olotels - 105 euros per night including breakfast for my husband and myself. I was probably initially just a teensy bit disappointed as my expectations were perhaps a little too high after reading the reviews, but our classic suite was none the less very nice. A large separate bedroom with a comfy king bed, plenty of hanging space, spacious bathroom, room safe. The living room was quite spacious and comfortable also for 2 people. There was a washer/dryer, kitchenette, fridge as well as a mini bar.
We had a balcony but there was no nice view to speak of - just lots of roofs and the constant drone of airconditioning units.
The service at reception was very friendly and professional. We did not use the pool as it was just too hot to stay outside. There were no umbrellas in any case so it was not very inviting.
Room service was very prompt. Breakfast was adequate though not memorable. Internet was dreadfully expensive. We can't remember how much it was as we didn't use it because it was a rip off. We found free wifi at a Gloria Jeans cafe in the mall and the coffee was good.
The hotel is well located being under the same roof as the BurJuman Mall and an easy 7 minute walk through the mall (thank goodness for airconditioning) to get to the metro. I would definitely recommend this hotel based on being very good value for money, clean and comfortable, in addition to having good and friendly service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BurJuman Arjaan by Rotana - Dubai has 148 suites that offers classically elegant furnishings, luxury bedding and pampering bath amenities. Rooms are appointed in timeless yet modern decor with such luxurious provisions. Windows open to dazzling views of Dubai city and shoreline. Guests can enjoy meals in the comforts of their rooms with 24 hour room service. Guests can also enjoy all-day dining at The Gallery Restaurant that offers guests a choice of unique international flavours. In addition, there are endless choices of restaurants and cafes within the Burjuman Mall. Available: Swimming pool, Gym, Room Service, All-day dining restaurant, Valet Parking. With charge: High Speed Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your BurJuman Arjaan by Rotana - Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Burjuman Arjaan By Rotana - Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Burjuman Arjaan Dubai
- Burjuman Arjaan Hotel Dubai